Thursday, January 31st, I took the girls to school and they wore mismatched socks because it was silly sock day. After school, I picked them up and then we got ready for dance class. They did great in dance class and then we came home and I made pizza for dinner. The girls were taking a bubble bath and then all of a sudden Meagan stood up and leaned over the tub and started throwing up, poor thing. Natalie was so scared it was going to get on her, so Daddy hurry and got her out of the tub and bathed her in our tub. I cleaned up Meagan and the mess. She seemed fine after she did it, so I didn't think too much of it, thought she might have swallowed bath water and then went down the wrong way. We put the girls to bed early tonight and then I packed for our trip to Fredericksburg. I found out today that the girls are going to be flowergirls this weekend in my cousin, Andrea's, wedding. Her flowergirl got sick, so they needed a flowergirl, but decided to do both Natalie and Meagan. I needed to pack for that to.
Friday, the girls and I headed to Fredericksburg and stopped at Buc-cee's on the way in Bastrop. It was nice and I bought the girls each a Buc-cee's Bever. We continued to Oma and Opa's and visited with them and ate lunch with them. Opie came by a little later, it was his first time to drive in a month since his fainting accident. It was so good to see him and to see him healthy!! I got ready for the rehearsal this evening and then the girls and I took Oma into town to help at the hall. Then the girls and I went over to Omie and Opie's to visit with Omie for a little bit. It was good to catch up with her and the girls always like to play with their toys. She gave the girls some ice cream and me to! :) We had to be at the church at 6pm to rehearse and the girls walked down the aisle with Easton. They did a good job. We then all went out to Hans and Bernice's Ranch house to eat some Fried Fish, that is where Opa was to. We had a good time and the girls each got a Mermaid Barbie for being in the wedding.
Saturday, Meagan threw up a little bit this morning, not much, more so from all the orange juice she drank. We were all getting ready for the day and Opa and I rode into town to get some jello for the reception. We came back to the house and Oma and the girls were taking it easy for a little bit. Then it was time to get ready and Tara and Jason came over. Tara gave me my birthday gift of pictures from their wedding and Tara and Jason got each of the girls a Valentine Stuffed animal. Meagan got a monkey and Natalie got a bear, but they both liked the monkey. Goofy girls! Aunt Tara helped with the girls hair and Oma gave the girls a little make-up. Oma headed out and then Opa, the girls and I headed to the church. I got the girls dressed in their dresses where Andrea was getting ready. Tina got there with Easton the same time as me. Everyone looked great!! It was time for the wedding and the girls did pretty good. Meagan did the best at walking and Natalie would throw the rose petals really hard behind her and then Easton would try to pick them up. It was too funny! During the wedding Natalie and Meagan would try to come where we were sitting, but we kept telling them to stay on the alter. Oma and Great Uncle Curtis were singing, so the girls went to stand by Oma, that was fine until they were done singing and Natalie tried to sit by a tall candle and it started falling (I almost had a heart attack), but Bernice and Oma caught it just in time, but Natalie touched the hot wax from the candle, so Oma took her to fix her up. Meagan stayed on the alter the whole time and did a great job. Oma brought Natalie back and at the end of the wedding all the kids
walked back down the aisle. It was crazy, but all in all they did a great cute and all three were cute as can be. We stayed for some pictures and then we headed to the reception. The girls got to play in a room for kids. They had fun playing with Jaclyn, she is so sweet! I took some of the pictures at the wedding because the photographer left before it was over. We had a great time and all the kids even got to do karaoke and they played Natalie's favorite song, 'I Glad You Came'. Opa left with the girls and I around 7pm. We came home and Tara and Jason were already there. We talked to them and then I gave the girls a bath. A little after their bath, Meagan started using diarrhea, so I sat with her and read her some books by the toilet, so she could make it in time. We did that for a while and then she felt better. We put them to bed shortly after that, so she could sleep. Oma got up with her early in the morning to use more. Thank you Oma!!
Sunday, we all got up and Jason was so nice, he went into town this morning and got Meagan some pull-ups and some pedialyte. She needed both of those things. She still had diarreha all day. Jason also brought some breakfast for everyone. We all visited and then Tara and Jason headed out in the morning. We just relaxed all day. Omie called and said Opie got hot in church, so Opa went to check on them and to pick up Turkey dinners from church for lunch. He came back and said that Opie seemed fine. We ate lunch and then played with the girls. I took a little nap, while I did that Oma took the girls to watch Opa feed the cows and to walk to the trailer. Meagan got a torn in her finger, so they came back and I tried to help get the torn out. Opa even tried to help, but we couldn't get it. We watched Natalie play outside and then she came inside. Meagan was so tired, she took a hour and a half nap, I woke her up. We played and then I made grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone. Oma and the girls made brownies earlier to, so we had those to eat also. The girls went to bed when Oma did. We also watched the Super Bowl tonight, it was the Ravens vs 49ers. It was a good game, the Ravens won! That is who I was going for.
Monday, Meagan was still using a little diarrhea, but not too bad. Natalie, Meagan and Opa were going to drive in Opa's truck to take the trash and Natalie was going to drive, but Natalie threw up on Opa and in the truck. Poor thing and poor Opa!! Oma and I got Natalie cleaned up and Meagan and Opa took the trash. Natalie seemed okay after that. We loaded up all of my things and then we told Oma and Opa bye and we headed out around 11:15am. We stopped to eat lunch at Dairy Queen in Dripping Springs and then we stopped another time in Bastrop at Buc-cee's again to get gas and use the restroom. We had just gotten past Caldwell, when Natalie started to cough, so I handed her a bag and she started throwing up, so I pulled off the highway onto a road and got her cleaned up. We rode with the windows cracked the rest of the way home. I unloaded everything and cleaned up the truck. I didn't take them to gymnastics because they are sick and I didn't want to get anyone else sick!! We stayed home and relaxed and then Daddy came home. I had a twins meeting tonight, so I went to that. I had given Natalie a bath earlier, so Daddy just had to bathe Meagan. They went to bed early for him tonight after they played a video game. Daddy told me that Natalie actually said she was ready for bed. She must have felt bad!!
Tuesday, we all slept in this morning. I didn't take them to school, so we just hung out at home!! They seemed so much better today. In the afternoon, we went to the bank and post office and then we drove by our new house a couple of times! :) We came home and it was gorgeous outside, so we played in the front yard with chalk and some toys. Then we went to the backyard and played with the toys back there. We had a good time! We came inside and I made dinner for everyone. Daddy worked late tonight, but he came in time to play with the girls for a little bit before they went to bed.
Wednesday, Natalie didn't feel good again and she threw up once this morning. Meagan felt good, so she was ready to play. I didn't feel the greatest either, so we just took it easy all day and watched a movie and some TV. Poor Meagan had to hang out with us sickies all day. I started to feel a little better at the end of the day. I took Meagan to Awana, Natalie felt better, but didn't want to go. She wanted to stay with Mommy and Daddy and play computer and TV games. Daddy picked up Meagan from Awana and she did great, knew her bible verse, yay!! Daddy gave the girls a bath, while I visited with a Texas A&M girl trying to sale cutco knives. She left and then Daddy and I put the girls to bed!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment