Monday, February 16th, there wasn't any school today, so the girls and I hung out at the house. I had a headache this morning. I cleaned the house a little and then Joanna, Haven, Harrison, Michelle, Haley and Hampton came over to play. It was good to visit with them!! The kids had fun!! After they headed out, I took some medicine and rested a little and did some laundry. I started to feel better, so the girls and I played some games such as, Life Jr., Clue Jr., Witts and Wagers and Charades. The girls helped me make my birthday cake for tomorrow, Strawberry flavored and we made some dinner.
Tuesday, Mommy's Birthday, we got up a little earlier and I got the girls ready for picture day. I went to school with them and started helping with school picture day that I had volenteered for. I was there for the morning annoucements and I heard Meagan's name, she had won the Jump Rope for Heart Bike!!! That was so awesome to hear on my birthday that she had won a bike!! I saw her take her picture by the bike!! It made me so happy that I was there to see this!! I helped with the group pictures and I got to see the girls take their pictures. I saw Tyler take his too! I helped until 9:30am and then I brought the bike home and I talked to Mom and Dad on the phone and then I went to eat at Salata for lunch by myself. Then I went back to the school to help with the folders!! After I got the girls from school, we walked to the car and came home and had snack and did homework. I took some pictures of Meagan with the bike she won. Then we iced my cake!! We played some games and then Daddy came home early with cards and pandora charms. LaLa came over and we all sang happy birthday to me and we ate some cake. LaLa watched the girls for us while Daddy and I went to eat at Fish Daddy's and then we went to Downtown Bryan and walked around. We ended up at Downtown Uncorked where I had a glass of wine. We had fun!! Then we went back home and layed down with the girls and told them goodnight. LaLa headed home, we thanked her for staying with the girls! Fun Day!!
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and then I went to the 9am workout with Michelle P. Then I came home and did some things around the house. After school, the girls did some homework and I got a note from Mrs. Vezurk, that Natalie was on level C in reading. Natalie was so excited and I was excited with her!! I took the girls to choir and then to the Ash Wednesday service. Then we went to the Chick-fil-a Spirit Night and Opa and Daddy met us there for dinner. We saw Luciana there, so the girls played with her. Afterwards, we came home and got ready for bed and we visited with Opa.
Thursday, Opa left early to go fishing. I took the girls to school and I worked on the blog. I then went to the movies. Then I came home and cleaned the playroom. I got the girls and then we went to gymnastics, it was bring a stuffed animal day! We came home and I made dinner and the girls played on the IPAD.
Friday, I took the girls to school and then I went to workout at 10am and did some things around the house and errands. After school today, I took the girls to have Spoons and then we came home and played video games. I made dinner and then we played some board games together. Our new head board for our bed came today!!
Saturday, we were planning to go to The Woodland's, but Cade was sick, so we stayed at our house. We played games in the morning and played on the IPAD. Then Daddy, the girls and I went to C&J's BBQ for lunch. Then we went to Target for some toys and giftcards for Katie, Emmy and Caleb. We went to their party at the park 2 to 4pm. Natalie got a little sick from spinning on the merry go round to much!! It was a fun party! Afterwards, we came home and worked on teaching the girls to ride their bikes at the park. We ordered pizza to eat for dinner tonight! Good day!
Sunday, we went to 9:30 church and had good family time. Then we came home and played video games and IPAD and we even hid some eggs for fun. We had lunch at home and then Daddy went to work for a little bit. We played in the playroom and we watched a movie on TV, 'The Rescurers'. We had dinner and then it was time for Awana, Natalie was a little upset tonight about Awana for some reason, she didn't know her verse well enough. We all watched some of the Oscars as a family and then it was time for bed!
Friday, November 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment