Monday, February 23rd, I took the girls to school and I went to work out at 10am and then I got groceries and cleaned the house. I went to school and helped with the folders and then after school, I got the girls and we did homework and just played games.
Tuesday, early morning, Meagan was threwing up, so she stayed home with Daddy while I took Natalie to school. Daddy went to work and Marcia came over. Meagan and I just hung out in the playroom while Marcia cleaned the other rooms. We colored and played video games. She was feeling much better, just a little bug! After school, Meagan and I walked to pick up Natalie and we just played games at home.
Wednesday, took the girls to school and then I went to work out at 9am and did errands. After school, we did some homework and then we went to choir practice. Then LaLa came over with some Easter things she brought for us and Daddy made some dinner. That was a nice treat!
Thursday, after school I took the girls to gymnastics and then we went to have dinner at Panera Bread. Then we went to Kids Court at the Women's Basketball game and Daddy met us there. It was fun playing in the gym!! Then we watched a little bit of the basketball game and then we came home! Fun times!!
Friday, I took the girls to school and then I worked out in the morning. Daddy and I took the girls lunch at school and we sat on the stage with them. They loved it! We took them Whataburger! We told them bye and then Daddy did not go back to work, he stayed home and did some work. We got the girls from school and then we headed to Tara and Jason's house to spend the night. We visited with them and Oma and Opa.
Saturday, the girls played upstairs and we helped Tara get ready for their Reveal Party that evening to find out if they are having a girl or a boy. Their house looked great and friends started to arrive and some family. Janet, Omie and Opie, Sandra and Dennis were some of the other family. Tara and Jason had a cake and inside the cake would tell us what they were having. If it was blue, a boy, and if it was pink, a girl. They cute inside the cake and it was blue!!! They are going to have a baby BOY!!! How fun!!! It's about time we have a boy in the family!!! It was a good party!!
Sunday, we had breakfast with all the friends that stayed the night and we hung out for a little bit to visit! Then Daddy, the girls and I left and we ate lunch at Logan's Roadhouse. Then we drove home and we went shopping at Academy and Toys-R-Us. Then it was time for Awana, so while they were there, I went to the grocery store. When they came home, we played with some of their toys. Great times!!
Friday, November 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment