Monday, March 2nd, I took the girls to school and then I went to the gym. I helped with Monday folders and then in the evening we had softball practice and talked about the season. Then Daddy, the girls and I went to eat at Fuddruckers for dinner.
Tuesday, while the girls were at school, I cleaned and did laundry. After school we did homework and played with Shopkins and I cooked.
Wednesday, took the girls to school and then I went to the gym. We had choir that afternoon and then we came home for dinner.
Thursday, it was cold outside today and Natalie's leg was bothering her. For homework tonight, we had to do a 'How To' paper. We also had gymnastics at 4:15 and they read tonight.
Friday, after I took the girls to school, I went to the gym and then I went to see a movie called 'The Duff' with Kelly and Isabel. Then I got the girls and I took them to Navasota to the office and we helped celebrate LaLa's birthday (tomorrow really). Then we went out to eat with LaLa for dinner.
Saturday, we went to Haven and Harrison's 5th Birthday party at Thunder Elite!! It was so much fun!! The girls loved jumping and running around. Such a cute party!! Then we left there and drove to The Woodlands for Cade's baseball game. He played really good!! Afterwards we drove back home and we ate dinner at the house with Grandad and Uncle Cody. Good visit!
Sunday, we drove to Navasota to attended the Presbyterian church for Talli's baptism. It was really sweet and we stayed to eat lunch with everyone afterwards. The girls got to play with Talli. Then we came home and relaxed for a little bit. Then Daddy built some little wooden things with a Christmas present that Meagan had gotten. Built a train and a plane and a house and a tool holder. The girls had a great time painting those and making them look pretty. Then Natalie wanted me to color her hair with some purple coloring. We just did a little bit! Then it was time for Awana. We did a lot this weekend, but a lot of fun things!! :)
Friday, May 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment