Monday, March 9th, I took the girls to school and Marcia came to clean, so I ran some errands and also went to school to help with the folders. I didn't go to the gym today because my back hurt a little. After school, we played board games and I cooked some dinner.
Tuesday, after school today we took Shaylee home with us and I invited Isabel over for a playdate. They had a good time, they played board games, toys and some video games. Jason, Isabel's dad, came to get her and then Shane, Shaylee's dad, came to get her. Then Daddy came home and the four of us went ahead and went to school for the event 'Dogs with Dads'. We met up with Isabel and Shaylee again. It was a fun event. We had hot dogs to eat and there were games to play and tons of fun in the gym area with bowling and basketball, etc. Fun night!
Wednesday, took the girls to school and then I had my gym time. After school, we had homework, played games and in the playroom and with the IPAD and I cooked dinner.
Thursday, school as normal and that afternoon, I took them to gymnastics and then to softball practice.
Friday, I took the girls to school and then I went to the gym. Then it was time to go to the school musical. I saw Amber, Isabel's mom, there, so I sat with her. I took the girls home after they sang, which they did a really good job, very cute. We packed and played Sweet Valley High game and then later on Natalie rode her bike with Daddy. She is getting really good without training wheels.
Saturday, the girls and I got up early and we told Daddy bye and we headed out to Alicia's house. The kids all got to play together and we got to check out their treehouse and their zipline. They also played some games. We then all loaded up in Alicia's car and we went through the drive through at Whataburger and then we headed to Sea World. I bought a pass and got the girls pre-school passes. We pretty much played outside and saw some shows and then we watched the fireworks at night time. I started to not feel very well during the fireworks, we still had a great time anyway. We made it back to Alicia's house and got all the kids ready for bed. They all slept on pallets on the floor. I ended up throwing up, but then went to sleep and I was fine the next day. I wasn't sick, it was just one of those things.
Sunday, all the kids got up and Alicia made cinnamon rolls and we all had some breakfast. The kiddos played for a little bit and we got ready for the movies. Andrew stayed with Brandon, their dad, while Alicia and I just took the girls to see 'Cinderella'. We surprised them with 'Frozen Fever' before the movie started. That was fun to watch. Everyone enjoyed the movie and we had lunch there. Afterwards, we went back to their place and we played outside in the front yard for a little bit with Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew. We always have such a fun time with them. Then we gave hugs bye and as we were heading out, the kiddos ran along side of us waving. They are so sweet. I took the girls to Oma and Opa's house. We all went for a walk by the river and had fun looking for rocks and arrowheads. We love our Oma and Opa!!
Friday, May 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment