Yay!! The girls were born on July 14th 2009!!!!! Matt and I got to bring them home on Friday the 17th, Terrell drove us and did a great job!!! We got home and took pictures by the signs that my cousin Rihana and her mom put together welcoming the girls home. Once we were at home, my parents were there, Terrell and Kathleen came later. We ate dinner together and relaxed with the girls and had a great time! So good to be home! Saturday we had alot more family come by ~ we had my parents, who stayed with us, Tara, Terrell, Celeste, the girls cousin, Cade, Kelly and Kathleen. We also had Granny and Matt's Dad. It was a great first full day home!! The girls sleep, eat, peep, poop and make us all laugh with their cute facial expressions!! They are sooooo beautiful and precious!! God is amazing!! Matt and I and our family and friends can't think Lisa (our surrogate) enough for the wonderful joy she has helped bring us!!! Everyone can go to this website to see what the day of the birth was like. Lisa wrote a great story, so please go read it!! http://journey2.wordpress.com Has great pictures on there too!! Today is Sunday the 19th and the girls have been doing awesome today!! They had same family come over to visit and also my cousin Rihana!! Very relaxing and fun day today!! Matt has been an awesome father, he has fed the girls great and loves to do it! Could not have asked for a better husband and helper!! I love loving on the girls!! We are a great team!! Our family has been so awesome too!! We have some great helpers that just love our little girls!! I still can't believe it is real, I am just so happy!!!!!! :) Our first pedi appointment is tomorrow, I pray the girls are doing great!! They look great and they are eating great!! That is it for now!!
Love everyone and thanks for everything!!
Melissa, Matt, Natalie and Meagan
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great story. It is such an awesome blessing that everything went so well. Congrats again. I can't wait to meet them.
ReplyDeleteYou are soooo impressive!!! Blogging and everything with twins no less!! Y'all were made to be a mom and dad!! Can't wait to hear what the Pedi says. I bet he'll rave that they're perfect like every one else does.
ReplyDeleteLove y'all