Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Two week visits...


We had a great two days at the doctor's visits. I took Natalie on Tuesday for the two week visit and Meagan today for hers. Natalie now weighs 6lb.9oz and Meagan now weighs 6lb.7oz. We are so happy they are doing such a great job!! I also took them to get some tests done for their newborn screening and both girls cried a little when their foot got pricked, but still did a great job!! I love being a Mommy and Matt loves being a Daddy!! So much fun, we love their little noises!! And Meagan squeaks when she eats!! Natalie is very mellow and content and Meagan is a little more vocal and silly. Guess we will see if that changes. They both make grunting noises too!! They actually smile quite often, just can never get it on camera when they do!! We had some visitors so far this week. Monday we had Roxanne (from twins group) bring Matt and I food to eat from Johnny Carino's (yummy) and Crytal and Steven stopped by and got to play for a little bit. On Tuesday we had Grandma, Kathy and Maralyn come by and hung out with the girls. After they had left Gus and Kourtney came over with Wings-N-More and we had a great time hanging out and talking. The girls just love everyone!! Thanks for all the food and company!! We love it!! Guess that is it for right now, I will update more later!!

Always,

The Carters :=)
P.S. Here is the girls two week picture!!

2 comments:

  1. They are so long! I can't believe how much weight they have gained. That is FABULOUS! Nick gains like a pound a month. They are doing so great. And they have to be the prettiest twins I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooooo cute!!! I really enjoyed seeing all of you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete