Monday, July 20, 2009

Pediatrics Visit... :)

The Pediatrics visit went great!! We were so tired this morning when we went, but it was great! Our doctor was really nice and said everything looked great with the girls. He wants us to bring Meagan back on Wednesday just to see how she is eating, but he was not concerned at all. I think since she was in the NICU he just wants to be on the safe side! We then made our two week appointment today too. After the visit, we came home back to my dad and we got the girls cleaned up a little bit with fresh blankets and clothes and they took a nap. My cousin, Shannon, and his wife, Tina, came by today and they got to help fed and hold both girls. It was good to see them. Matt even went to work today for a little bit after he took a good nap. I haven't been able to nap. Probably why I am tired now! :) Well gotta go, just checked on Natalie in the crib and smelt something!! :)
I will write again soon! We have a photographer coming to take pictures of the girls on Thursday! Can't wait!! :)
Always,
The Carter's =)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great visit. How much did they weigh? Hope they haven't lost much more. Y'all are such great parents your girls are very lucky!!! Hope you get a nap sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like everything is going as normal as it should; being tired, drs appts,dirty diapers....LOL!! So glad to hear the girls are doing well. Great Job MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I am sooo happy for ya'll... I can't wait to meet the girls!! Brittany and I wanted to come by sometime but were not sure when would be a good time since everybody is still adjusting!! We wwish you the best and keep the pics coming!! LOL

    ReplyDelete