Tuesday, their 17th month birthday, they found Elbert the Elf right away this morning and then we did the advent calendar like we do every morning towards Christmas. We then took the girls 17 month pictures, with Daddy's help. Meagan says 'Cheese' for pictures and says 'Oww'. Both girls like to kid around all the time. We played at home all day again. Natalie was in a grouchy mood after nap because I had Meagan wake her up. I guess I can't blame her, Meagan was screaming when we went into the room. ;) I got to spend time with each girl. We went outside in the backyard to play and I put a swing up. I gave them each a turn and then we came inside. We played until Daddy came home and then he played with them. Before bed, the girls were watching this show called 'Minute to Win It' and they would not take their eyes off the TV. They were so into it!!
Wednesday, played and danced in the morning and then after nap in the afternoon, Rihana came over. We all rode together to the mall to shop. We had fun and the girls did a great job. I got them each a cookie and then they played on the playscape for a while. They were all over the place. They went down the slide by themselves!! Daddy met us there to say hi and then he went to get a haircut, while Rihana and I headed back home. Rihana hung out for a bit while I fed the girls and then she headed out when Daddy got home. The girls were upset when she left for a little bit. After the girls were in bed, I went to Wal-Mart to grocery shop, I was so tired. On the way back home, I did drive around and looked at Christmas lights!
Thursday, played in the morning and danced again. They still love to dance. Rihana stopped by to bring the girls their Christmas present from her, Tina, Shannon and Easton. We helped the girls open their presents, they each got a new toy cell phone. They loved them!! Rihana headed out and then I put the girls down for a nap and after they woke up and had a snack, we went outside to play. They played with a football, bubbles, chalk and I pushed them on the swing. Natalie blew some bubbles for the first time. Meagan tried to blow, but couldn't get it just yet. We came inside and played. Daddy came home and we all went to Verizon to look at phones together. We then went to a new restaurant in town called Newk's to eat (Daddy and I ate because the girls had already had their dinner). Went to Central Park to spin under the Christmas Tree of Lights. And then we went to see a house that had their Christmas Lights turn on and off with music being played on a certain radio station. It was really neat and the girls were in awww. We came home!! What a great night together as a family.
Friday, we played inside all morning and I packed while the girls napped. Played with Meagan a little while Natalie still slept. Meagan likes to look at these little color books that Aunt Terrell got them from Spain. We woke up Natalie and had snack. The girls love when I hide toys from them, so then they have to find it. We loaded up and then headed to Grandma's and we waited for Daddy and Grandma. Grandma gave the girls some warm stuff to wear. The hat's look like little purple zebras. We said goodbye to Grandma and then headed toward my parents. We stopped in Giddings on the way and ate at a raunch DQ, it took forever. The girls got to sit in booster seats for the first time. We headed out and then drove through Johnson City to see the Court House lit up for Christmas time. Got to Oma and Opa's and we played with everyone including Tara and Jason. We didn't for to long because it was late, but we had a great time. Happy to be there.


Saturday, Girls played with everyone this morning and we all cooked something. Daddy made cookies, I made a toffee dessert, Oma made rolls, turkey, pink jello salad and tea and helped us with ours and Aunt Tara made Strawberry Pretzel dessert and Red Velvet Cake. While Aunt Tara was getting ready, Natalie was in the bathroom with her watching her do her hair and makeup and then she saw a bunch of toilet paper and decided to make a tower. She was so proud. Some of the Opa's side of the family came over for lunch. It was Janet, Virgil, Jay, Jazz, Tyler, Omie, Opie, Sandra, Dennis, South, Asher, Ema and Randy. It was good to see everyone, Wished them all a Merry Christmas. Some people headed out and it was time for the girls to take a nap, so we put them down. Ema and South had noticed their wasn't any present for them under the tree because it was mostly Tara, Jason, Daddy, Oma, Opa, Meagan, Natalie and Mommy's presents. We had one for Asher, Bridges and Luke because they are our God Sons, but Ema was still sad. Daddy decided to go to Wal-Mart to get them toys, so they wouldn't feel left out. Bridges wasn't here because Heather and Brandon had him in the hospital for Migraine problems. He was hurting pretty bad. While the girls napped, I walked with Asher to meet up with Sandra, Ema, Dennis, Randy and South down by the river to skip rocks. That was fun. Then the boys decided to throw moss, which was funny, but really gross. When we walked back to the house Meagan and Natalie were up, so we took them outside. Asher gave them a ride on the wagon cart for a little while and Daddy and I were talking, we didn't notice that Meagan was saying 'All Done' a bunch of times. Finally I heard her and her and Natalie got off. We thought that was so cute! After that the kids were wanting to open their presents. Ema and South were so happy to see that they had some under the tree. They had to wait a while because people were still showing up, like Teresa, Kenny, Shane, Cindy, Will, Luke, Kris, Opie had to come back from the farm and Janet had left, but came back. We felt bad again because Shane and Will didn't have presents under the tree (we didn't know they were coming), so Shane ended up getting to have two books that were for Natalie and Meagan and for Will we wrapped up a box of chocolate candy with $5 taped to it. We had them open the presents one at a time, even Natalie and Meagan got to open their new little brooms. Omie and Opie gave the girls each a container for Oreo cookies and some $$. Let's just say that Will wasn't too impressed with his chocolates, but at least he got something. (Later on he was walking around all over the house eating his chocolates, so I guess he liked them okay.) :) Had fun watching the presents being opened. The girls had fun running around the whole house. Daddy played football outside with the kids, Dennis and Jason. I actually got to sit down and play a game of dice with Janet, Teresa, Sandra and Oma. After we played, everyone helped clean up a little and Oma gave the girls a bath with Aunt Tara. All of the family headed out. Then it was just Tara, Jason, Opa, Oma, the girls, Daddy and me. We had our Christmas, the girls got to open their presents first. They were excited and helped open them. They got a piano, little pink guitar, foam letters and numbers for the bath tub, sock dolls, sock monkeys with magnets, $$ and ornaments from Oma and Opa. From Aunt Tara and Jason they got a riding truck that makes siren sounds and some new warm jackets. The girls loved all the presents!! Opa and Oma got my sister and I a trip to Germany with them!! How exciting!!! We got Oma and Opa new rocking chairs, a charm and a spotlight!! What a great Christmas, so far, still have more to do this next week!!
Sunday, I ate breakfast with Oma and the girls. They played with their new toys and their strollers. We hung out with everyone in the morning and Daddy loaded up the car. We all ate a family lunch together, it was yummy! We had deer sausage. After lunch, we helped clean up from lunch and the party yesterday. We then played outside for a little bit, Opa pulled the girls on the wagon cart and swung with Tara. We took some pictures to. We then loaded up the girls and said our goodbyes. We had a great time!!! We headed towards home, but went to Red Lobster before we got home to met all the Terrell's there, it was Allison, Margie, Morgan, Bill, Grandma, Terri, Janet, Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Great Grandpa. It was a celebration for Great Grandpa's 87th birthday. We had a good time. Daddy rode back to Grandma's with Cade, Celeste and Kelly, so I brought the girls home and unloaded all the new toys. They played for a while and then I bathed them and got them ready for bed. Daddy came and played a little and then we put them to bed. We had a wonderful time this weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment