Tuesday, I still had a headache today, so it was a low key day. I did laundry today also. We stayed home all day for once. I think we all needed that!! When Daddy came home, he had a great time playing with the girls. Both girls comprehend things that we tell them well!!
Wednesday, I took the girls to get there last part of their flu shots in the morning and then we went to Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond and then to Walgreen's to pick up their Christmas photo cards. We came home and had lunch and a nap. We played at home all afternoon and Grandma came over later and played and then Daddy came. Grandma bathed the girls and they helped get them dressed for bed in their A&M pj's. Grandma and Daddy then headed out to San Antonio for a conference. I rocked the girls goodnight and they went right to sleep. They didn't fuss at all!! It was just us girls tonight!
Thursday, the girls and I stayed at home this morning and we went to Walgreen's again to get more photo cards. When we got back, I took the girls in the backyard and we played ball. We came in and had lunch and a nap, I napped to!! :) We played with toys in the afternoon. Rihana came over and the girls went through her purse, funny. She came with us to a park in Bryan for a free Christmas Celebration. The girls got to throw a basketball into a goal and they kicked a soccer ball into a goal and tossed a bean bag. They got a little jingle bell to play with. We walked around a little and watched the kids go down the ice hill on intertubes and then we left. We went to eat in Downtown Bryan at a German Restaurant there. We had fun! We came back home and said bye to Rihana, so happy she came over!! I then bathed the girls and rocked them and put them to bed and they didn't fuss at all again. They have been so good for me!! Just the girls and I again tonight!!
Friday, we played in the morning and watched Sesame Street, which they love, including Elmo. We were playing ready, set, go in the hallway and Meagan would push Natalie to go and Natalie does not like that one bit. It is pretty funny though! I took them outside to play with lion toys in the backyard. We had fun! We came in and had lunch and nap. Played at home the right of the day. Both girls love to Eskimo kiss, especially Natalie. Daddy and Grandma made it back home safely from San Antonio, yay!! They were happy to be back. Grandma had to get back home to get Percy, so we said bye to her and then shortly after she left, Oma and Opa came, yay!! We were feeding the girls dinner when they came and Opa and Oma brought us dinner from Whataburger. We all played and Oma bathed them. We put them to bed shortly after their sippy cups of milk. Daddy and I had to pack for our trip, so we did that after they went to bed.
Saturday, we played with the girls a little in the morning. I ran a couple of errands and then came back home. Eddie and Michelle came to pick us up, so Daddy and I said our goodbyes to Oma and Opa and the girls. It was so hard to say goodbye to them!!! We were on our way to New Orleans to have a good time for a vacation!! While we were gone, Oma and Opa watched the girls. They played outside today and helped Oma rake some leaves. Meagan helped Oma sweep outside to. They came in and Oma said they played hide and seek in their room behind Meagan's bed. Oma would act like she didn't see them and they would giggle together!!
Sunday, Oma and Opa played with the girls all day and even took the girls to the Christmas Parade in town in the afternoon. They said the girls loved the music that the bands would play. They got to see the Aggie Band for the first time. They came home and Natalie played soccer in the hallway. They ate really good for Oma and Opa, yay!! They have been doing that lately! When Oma gave them a bath tonight, she put MR. Bubbles in there and they loved the bubbles!! That was their first bubble bath! They are having a great time!! So grateful for them being able to watch the girls while we are out of town!!
No comments:
Post a Comment