Saturday, the girls got up when I did, so they hung out with me while I got ready. Melani was up making waffles and heart shaped pancakes (those were for the girls, but they loved the waffles, so did I). Breakfast was great!! We all got ready for Sea World!! We all loaded up in Daddy's truck and went to Sea World (Trey and Melani live close by). Once we got inside, we met up with Opa, Oma LuLu, Jason and Tara. It was so good to see them all. I kind of had the day planned out, so the first thing on the list was to see the dolphins. The girls mostly just wanted to put their hands in the water with the Dolphins. We then went to the Bay of Play area, which is for kids and I played in the splashpad area with the girls and then they crawled through tunnels and climbed on some netting. Daddy took Meagan on some big netting while I played with Natalie in the water. When they got back, I played with Meagan in the water. We then went to watch the Shamu show with everyone. I think the girls really liked it!! :) We then all went to watch a Sesame Street Show starring Elmo and some other characters. I know the girls were really into that one!!! We then went to see the Beluga Whale show and it was packed!! Jason got some ice cream and as soon as he sat down by us, Meagan went all the way from Opa's lap eyeing the ice cream the whole time and went to sit with Jason. It was funny. After that show, we said bye to Opa, Oma, Tara and Jason for a little bit and we left the park with Trey, Melani and Daddy to go take a break at their house. We ate lunch and the girls and Daddy took a nap. I stayed up and visited with Trey and Melani. After 4:30 we headed back to Sea World and met back up with Opa, Oma, Tara and Jason. The first thing everyone wanted to do was get wet, so most of us went to stand on the bridge by the water soaking ride. Jason, Tara, Trey, Daddy and I got really wet. Melani, Oma and the girls stood farther back and just got a little wet. That was fun! We all then went to the Dolphin show and it was really good. Natalie didn't like it, she thought all the people were getting hurt, so she kept shaking her head and then started to cry. Oma took her out of the stadium and played with her. I stayed and watched for a little more and then I found Oma and Natalie. Us three went to the Bay of Play area and Natalie got to play on a slide until everyone found us. We watched another Sesame Street show and then Tara and Jason left. Daddy got some food for the girls to eat and they got to play in a little park for a little bit. After the girls ate a little, Oma, Opa, Daddy, the girls, Melani, Trey and I when to watch the Elmo 4D movie. It was cute to see the girls with their glasses, but of course they didn't leave them on the whole time! ;) That was the girls first 4D movie. After the movie, Opa and Oma took the girls on a carousel ride, Oma sat with Meagan on a seat and Opa held Natalie on a horse. After that we decided to head out, so we all walked to Daddy's truck. Trey, Melani and I rode in the very back of the truck and Oma, Opa, the girls and Daddy rode in the front. Oma and Opa's hotel was close to Sea World, so we didn't have far to go. Daddy dropped off Opa and I and we followed Daddy to eat dinner at BJ's and met Tara and Jason there. The food was great and we had fun visiting. We told everyone goodbye again and rode back to Trey and Melani's. We all went to bed early!! We were tired. Girls slept in pack-n-plays tonight!!
Sunday, Melani made us some Eggs Benedict this morning, yummy!! The girls ate lots of bananas this morning. When we were almost done eating, Oma and Opa came over. They gave the girls some little gifts like reusable stickers, books and hair things. We got to visit with them for a little bit and then Tara and Jason came over. We gave Oma her birthday cards and the photo books of Natalie and Meagan. We visited some more and talked about Tara's wedding a little and then they all headed out. We stayed around and packed and visited and we all went to their neighborhood pool, so we could all swim. It was fun, the girls loved playing in the kiddie pool. We then went back to their house and loaded up. Trey and Melani followed us over to where Dana is going to live this year and we met some of her roommates and Grammie was there to. We all followed Dana and Grammie to Hearthstone Bakery to eat a late lunch. It was fun and good to see them again!! The girls got to sit by them and they played with their phones. Natalie had her game down good!! Daddy would have Natalie eat a bite of her grilled cheese and then he would give her a bite of cookie. It was cute! We had a great time and then we said our goodbyes to everyone and then headed on our trip back home. We had a fun weekend!!! :) We got to see lots of people we love that is for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment