Friday, August 19th, I watched Cade and the girls over at Grandma LaLa's house. Grandma came home around 10:30ish and we got the kids dressed and loaded into the cars and drove out to Great Uncle Bill's farm. The cotton is really pretty at this time of year, so we wanted to take some pictures of the kiddos in the cotton!! I was soooo HOT, so we got just a couple of good pictures. Meagan and Cade were more interested in the dirt. Natalie liked smelling the cotton. We met up with Great Grandpa, Great Uncle Bill, Great Aunt Margie, Alex, Morgan and Daddy at The Filling Station for lunch. That was fun! I then watched all the kids in the afternoon. Grandma came home early from work and made a really good dinner! Daddy came to her house and all of us went to Miller Theater in town and saw The Smurfs movie. All three of the kids did really good, Cade was a little scared at first, so he sat with me. Daddy and I both helped Cade in the restroom to, he is doing great with his potty training. We went back to Grandma's and Aunt Celeste and Uncle Kelly were there. Natalie gave Kelly a hug right away when she saw him outside, it was sweet. We had a great day!
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment