Thursday, September 1, 2011

Meet the Teacher



Friday, August 26th, Daddy and I sold one of the girls old car seats, so we had to go meet a guy to give it to him. It was on the way to Aunt Celeste's, so we decided to go to her house for dinner. Kelly and Cade were there to, so the girls got to play with Cade and all his cool toys. They love Cade so much. Kelly and Celeste made hamburgers for dinner, they were really good. The kids mostly played upstairs while the adults got to talk, that was really nice. We thanked them for a great dinner and headed back home.






Wednesday, August 31st, Daddy and I took the girls to their second gymnastics class. Natalie cried at the beginning of class when she would see Daddy and I through the window, but as class started, she forgot about us and had a blast. Coach Barb said that they did much better listening this go around. Daddy and I have been practicing with them at home with a stop (freeze) and go game. The girls got to hang on rings and swing and they got to hang on the bars and put their feet up and they also got to roll on some rolly thing (don't know what it is called). They got bunny stamps on their hands again and loved showing them to us. I was so worried the girls were going to use diarrhea during gymnastics because they have been having that issue lately. But they didn't and I was so glad. We came home for lunch and then all four of us went to Meet the Teacher at their new school. We met Mrs. Lucy and Ms. Namoi who will be there teachers and the girls got to check out all the toys they will be playing with. It looked really clean and the teachers seem super nice!! I think they are really going to like it at school. We left after about an hour because Meagan used the bathroom, so we had to go change her.

Thursday, Sept. 1st, today would have been the girls first day of school, but they are still having a little bit of poopoo issues, so I just called the school this morning and told them that the girls were not going to make it today. It just makes me a little sad because I really wanted to take them to their first day of school, but next time they go I will be on my way to Germany. I'm just glad Daddy and I got to meet the teachers yesterday and they took our family picture. Aunt Terrell, Daddy and LaLa will get to take them, which makes me happy because I know they will enjoy doing that for sure. I told them to take tons of pictures though!! I think the girls are feeling much better today!!! I noticed today that both girls are getting way better at jumping, I love watching them when they have learned new skills. I know gymnastics is helping a lot!! I will right more when I get back from my trip!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment