I figured I would post some of the emails Daddy sent me about the girls while I was in Germany. There are some funny stories.
Thursday, September 8th, here is one of the first emails I got:
Terrell took the girls to gymnastics yesterday and she said they had a really good time. Natalie didn't cry at all. She did say that Meagan kept taking everyone's carpet mats and when they moved to another station, Meagan would carry all the carpets and then drop them all at the new station and clap for herself. Natalie did NOT want to go to school this morning. She was in a bad mood at breakfast because I mentioned something about school. Then when we got the lunch boxes out and backpacks she started whining. Meagan didn't care at all. When we put Meagan in the truck, Natalie RAN and hid under the kitchen table. I got her, but she cried for 'Momma'. When we got to the school, I walked around with Natalie and we went and looked at pictures of Jesus and Mary, and the Pope, and she started feeling better. (she called Mary 'momma' and Jesus 'Daddy') She finally got down and started walking. So we walked to the room. We were the first ones there and Ms. Noemi was there. She got some play-doh out and both girls started playing while we hung up their bags and put up their lunches. I went and gave them both a kiss and we started to walk out. I looked back and I saw Natalie looking back at me and she was trying not to cry. Poor thing! Oh well, it wasn't too bad. The good thing is Meagan just loves it. She has no issues at all.
Another the same day:
I forgot to tell you that we watched some home videos last night and Natalie got kind of upset. Not too too bad, but when she heard your voice, she kept saying 'ma ma ma ma' and then she wanted to get my phone. She remembers the last time she saw you on my phone when we did skype while you were in Atlanta and she wanted to see you again--she has done that a couple of times--trying to get my phone and then she goes through the apps trying to find you. Poor thing. Then on a part of the video where you were outside playing with girls, Natalie wanted to go outside and kept going to the back door and pointing saying 'ma ma mama.' I don't know if she just saw the swings and wanted to swing, or if she thought you were out there, but it was kind of sad. Anyway she didn't cry or anything, but it was cute. Meagan on the other hand is such a silly head, when she sees you or hears you she just gets all excited and yells 'Mommy!' and then laughs/giggles. She is SOOO funny. Its funny how different they are, but both are sweet in their own way.
Friday, Sept. 9th, Terrell left today, so Grandma and the girls took her to the airport to say goodbye! It was so nice of Aunt Terrell to come and help watch the girls. She wrote an email and here it is:
I had so much fun with the girls this week! I am glad I got to watch them all week. They were really good and are so cute and sweet. Natalie may be starting her terrible twos (lol) but I think she missed you to. Meagan was her usual crazy self - lol. Both are getting a little cold but hopefully it goes away fast. Here are some pictures:

Saturday, Sept. 10th, Daddy wrote this:We didn't do much today. It's almost dinner time. Grandma came over and the girls colored. Natalie colors really good! She stays almost in the lines and knows to color different parts different colors. Went to the store to get more milk, bananas and grapes. Natalie has also been eating really good, I think she has put on some weight. Meagan is almost over her cold so it wasn't that bad thankfully!
Sunday, Sept. 11th:
We didn't do much yesterday just took it easy and Grandma came over. We did teach Natalie how to do gig'em aggies. Meagan hasn't figured it out and she will just point her finger. We are going to go swimming at Grandma's after nap.
Another email today:
I am going to work tomorrow and Grandma is staying with the girls tomorrow. Grandma had to come in to work after lunch, so I will then come stay with the girls in the afternoon. A couple of cute stories, this morning when I went to wake the girls up, I heard Natalie talking, when I opened the door both girls were on the floor and Natalie had a book and was reading it to Meagan. It was cute! Also Meagan has a new dance, she opened that music bug toy that my Granny got them for their birthday, it plays some songs and one is to the tune of yankee doodle dandy. Meagan loves it and dances around it in a circle and does her head and arms back and forth. It's funny and I took video with my iPhone.
Monday, Sept. 12th:
Meagan is still a little sick and she had diarrhea today, but I am going to take her to school anyway. I read the paper and it doesn't say not to bring them just because they have a runny nose (only if they have fever and she doesn't have a fever). I think she probably got sick again because we went swimming. Natalie ate a strawberry today and liked it okay. She also likes raisins (the taste) but spits them out after a while because I think they are hard to chew. Also Natalie sat on the potty today ans she liked it. She kept telling me she had to go poopoo so I took her into potty and showed her how to sit on it. She was trying to poopoo , and then a couple of drops of peepee dripped out. I took a cute picture of her on the potty.
Another email:
I took the girls to school today. Poor Natalie was sad again. She tries to be so brave. She got sad when I got out the lunch boxes and started whining. I kept telling her she was going to have fun with Ms. Lucy and friends and she kept saying 'yeah' but you could tell she was sad. She did good walking into class, but then when I went to giver her a hug, she started crying but she was doing that thing where she was trying not to cry. It was sad and hard to leave her. I am going to go pick them up in a little bit and can't wait to see them! Also tonight is the business expo thing, so Aunt Janet is going to watch the girls. Next Tuesday, you will be picking up the girls!! Yay!! Last night was kind of tough, the girls were being bad in the bath tub. Grandma is coming over tonight to spend the night ans stay with the girls tomorrow.
Another email:
The girls were good at school today. Ms. Lucy said Natalie was happy all day but Meagan cried when they went outside. She said Meagan and Natalie play good together. She also said they learned about hearing sense today and when they learned about ears Meagan pointed to her ear and said ear. Meagan is not really sick anymore. We really miss you.
Another email:
One kind of funny thing I forgot to tell you earlier, tonight when I was putting the girls down for bed, they were both pointing at that spot where I laid down a couple of times by their beds wanting me to lay down next to them. Natalie kept pointing and saying 'Mama' not sure if she was doing that before you left. but now she says mama anytime she wants something, she points and says mama mama mama. Anyway, instead of laying down beside them I got that giraffe and laid it down on the ground in that spot. Natalie thought it was soooo funny. She giggled for almost a minute it was cute.
Sept. 14th, Wednesday:
The girls are being kind of bad. I think they miss you and are acting out. I came home and the whole house was a mess! They gave Grandma a booty whippin. They didn't do much today other than go to gymnastics, Grandma said they did good and had fun. When I got home, I told the girls to show me what they did in gymnastics and they would squat down and stand up and say 'Tada'. Meagan didn't have anymore diarrhea but she didn't poop today either.
Thursday, Sept. 15th:
The girls are doing great, the teachers said they were both good at school today and they didn't cry at all. When I first dropped them off this morning, Meagan was a little sad, but I took her to that chalk table and she cheered up.
Friday, Sept. 16th:
Natalie wanted to sit on the potty yesterday but I think she just likes to play now. She kept wanting to close the door while she was on the potty, so finally I closed the door, then she kept pointing at me and whining and I finally figured out she wanted me to leave the room too, so I did and closed the door and let her sit in there for a minute with the door closed. Well when I came back in, she had gotten off the toilet and was playing in the toilet water!! So I think she thinks the toilet is to play with now. Hope that doesn't make it harder to potty train her. Natalie was very sad last night when I put them in bed. She cried, and she kept crying for like 15 minutes, sobbing crying, so finally I went in there and the poor thing was just sitting on the floor holding her blanket crying. I think she missed you. I hugged her for a while and she stopped crying and then I laid in there with them while they went to sleep.
That is it for the emails!! I finally got to skype with everyone that Saturday before coming back because my Host family had a skype connection. It was good to see everyone!! My Germany trip with Opa, Oma and Aunt Tara was so much fun, but I sure did miss Daddy and the girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment