The next Thursday, I got to take them to school for my first time! So I got to feel how it felt to drop them off, it was kind of sad, they are big girls!! I didn't know what to do with my extra time, it was definitely weird!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
I Got to Get the Girls From School!
September 20th, Tuesday, I left Tara and Jason's house in the morning and then drove to Grandma's house, so that I could see Daddy!! It had been two weeks since we had seen each other! After I visited with him, I was so excited because I was going to get the girls from school for the first time!!! I got to the school a little early and when I walked into the girls classroom the lights were still off because they were just getting up from their naps. I walked in and Natalie saw me right away and got a big smile on her face and ran up to me, so she got a big huge hug and kiss. Meagan had just woken up, so she was still out of it and probably thought she was dreaming. She walked up to me and I gave her a huge hug and kiss also. It was so sweet, I missed them so much. I could definitely tell they had grown and their hair had grown to. I loved the way the girls walked when leaving school and they both carried their lunch boxes. When we got home, I gave them a couple of presents like their coloring books, dolls, shirts and letter train that spelt out their names. I did notice right away at home that Natalie was definitely whining more than usual, but I think that comes with all the new stuff happening, teething and being tired from school and everything. We just had a fun day at home and played. They definitely got tons of hugs and kisses today (I always do that, but it was definitely more than usual).

The next Thursday, I got to take them to school for my first time! So I got to feel how it felt to drop them off, it was kind of sad, they are big girls!! I didn't know what to do with my extra time, it was definitely weird!
The next Thursday, I got to take them to school for my first time! So I got to feel how it felt to drop them off, it was kind of sad, they are big girls!! I didn't know what to do with my extra time, it was definitely weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment