Thursday, July 5th, I took the girls to play outside at Oma and Opa's on the swings and sand. They love the tire swing, especially when it spins in circles. Opa even gave them a ride on the four wheeler this morning to go look at the cows. After that we went inside and they played in there. We even made a peach pie, yum!! We rested for a little bit and then the girls, Oma, Opa and I went to the Stonewall Swimming Pool and went swimming. Natalie was just swimming away back and forth to Oma and me. Meagan had fun with her floaties in the big pool swimming with Opa and me. We stayed there for about an hour and a half and then we went back to Oma and Opa's. We ate dinner there.
Friday, Omie's birthday, Oma and I took the girls to get their haircut in town and then we went over to Omie and Opie's and the girls started playing with the toys right away. They love those old toys, so cute! We went to eat lunch at the Auslander for Omie's birthday. Opa, Oma, Kenny, Janet, Omie, Opie and I were there. Natalie started not to feel well. Oma, the girls and I went back to Omie and Opie's after lunch and I played chase with the girls and they got to color and do puzzles and play the piano to. They enjoyed all the things I enjoyed when I was younger at their house. It was so good to spend some time with Omie and Opie to. Makes me happy to have the chance to do that now that I am older. We spent all day there and came back to Oma's in the afternoon for dinner. Great day, but Natalie started to feel bad today. Daddy came, yay!! Natalie took a bath with the jets on and had tons of bubbles. Meagan didn't want to get in the tub as long as the jets were on. We turned them off, so Meagan could play in the bubbles. Daddy asked Meagan if she wanted the jets on and she freaked out, Daddy was just messing with her, but she got very upset, it was cute!! After bath, spent some time with Daddy and then they laid in bed with Oma and went to sleep.
Saturday, we just hung around the house, Natalie threw up this morning, so she just laid around all morning. We tried to keep Meagan busy, Opa played with her outside for a bit. Natalie felt better after nap and after she ate some crackers, yay! Oma babysat the girls while Opa, Daddy and I went to Luckenbach for a Reckless Kelly and Robert Earl Keen Concert, it was fun. Janet was there helping out. When we were leaving Luckenbach, it started to rain, so we could see a rainbow. When we got home, the girls said they saw the rainbow to. They had a good time with Oma, Opie even came to visit them for a little bit. The day got better, now that Natalie is feeling better.
Sunday, Huntleigh came over really early because Oma was going to watch her for the day. I woke up and didn't feel very good, but did start to feel better after a nap. The kiddos played outside a lot and played games. We had lunch with everyone, some BBQ and I felt way better after that. We played for a little bit more and then we started packing up. We said bye to Huntleigh and Oma and Opa. It has been such a great week, we had so much fun and really enjoyed the time we spent with family!! We headed out and drove in some rain. We got home and unpacked and then talked to Tara on the phone. Then we went to eat at Cotton Patch, yum! We came home and got ready for bed. It was so much fun in Fredericksburg, but it will be good to get back to our normal schedule to.
Monday, I still didn't feel the greatest, but we still went to the park and met Haven and Harrison there with Joanna. We played for about an hour and the kiddos just wanted to swing, so we decided to go to Barnes and Nobles for them to play with the trains and legos and look at books. I started feeling way better there. It was fun and the kids were getting into everything. We headed out after that. I got some lunch and then came home with the girls. We painted at home and played with blocks and matching cards. Daddy came home later and played blocks with the girls before bed. Good day! I went to a twins meeting tonight and learned more about coupons.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school, which Natalie hadn't been for a week and Meagan hadn't been for two weeks because she was sick before. While they were there I went to SAM's and to Powersports to sign them up for gymnastics and ballet for the fall. How exciting is that!!! After school, I picked them up and we went to Target for a couple of things, we also ran into Crystal there. When we were done with Target, it was pouring outside, so we got soaked going to the truck. Oh well, the girls thought it was funny!! I got them a pinata for their birthday!! :) We came home and had to run in the rain again, so we all changed clothes right away. We played at home the rest of the day and had fun.
Wednesday, I took the girls to the Bryan Library to listen to a guy tell some of his poems, girls were not that into it yet. We also turned in their summer reading program papers, so they got some coupons and a free book for each of them. They were excited about that. After the library, I took them to Wal-Mart to get some more Dora candy for their party favors this weekend!! Then we came home for lunch and played with their new scissors and some stickers.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment