Sunday, July 15th, Oma and Opa stayed another day with us and we all just relaxed at the house together after having their birthday yesterday. Oma and I got to go shopping for the girls and exchange some clothes and pick up some dinner. Good relaxing day.
Monday, today was laundry day and it took all day because our washer is having trouble. The girls played with Oma and Opa in the morning and then Omie and Opie came over to the house for lunch that Oma made for everyone. It was so nice to have them over. After lunch, Oma and Opa left with Omie and Opie and they drove to Louisiana to gamble a little for Omie's birthday. After they left, it was just the girls and me. We hung out at the house and I made dinner tonight for us and Daddy.
Tuesday, Matt and the girls followed me to Toyota to take my car in for oil change and timing belt and water pump and then we came back home. I took the girls to school with cupcakes to celebrate their birthday at school, they were going to do that after lunch. I went to Michelle and Eddie's house after I dropped them off to visit with Michelle and Tyler and to meet the new baby, Tanner. He is such a cutie!! Sweet baby. After visiting for a little bit, I ran some errands and came home and then I went to the girls school to help celebrate with their class. It was a mess, they were colorful cupcakes! The whole class sang happy birthday to them. I'm glad I got to be there! I just took them home and in the afternoon I took the girls to the park to feed the ducks, turtles and fish some old bread. Then we played on the playground and had fun. After that we just played at home until Daddy got home. The girls got to open up presents from Tyler, Trevor and Tanner. They gave them a Dora Bath Castle, a Dora Cell Phone and a Dora Microphone. They loved them! :) We then went out to eat at Applebee's. We had a good family time!!
Wednesday, Daddy and I took the girls to their three year old Doctor check up and Meagan weighs 36lbs. and height is 3ft 3in. Natalie weighs 28lbs. and height is 3ft. 1in. Doctor said they look great! No shots today, so that was good!! After the appointment, Daddy and I went to pick up my car and then Daddy went to work and we came home and then headed out again to go to Gymnastics again. Girls were so excited to be back and Alicia brings her girls, Olivia and Elizabeth, to the older kids class at the same time, so it is fun to have some one to talk to while I am watching the girls. They had their same teacher again and she said it was like they never left because they still knew all their moves. We left and came home and then we headed to LaLa's to say hi to her and visit for just a little bit. Then Daddy met the girls and I over at Crystal and Steven's house for a game night with Natasha, Brandon, Kelly and Mike and their kids. It was fun and the girls were having fun playing with the big kids and we actually got to play an adult game while they played. The kids made a huge mess, so we helped clean it all up. We had such a fun time! We came home after that.
Thursday, I took the girls to school and dressed in their bathing suits because it was splashday. I worked on photobooks while they were at school. I picked them up from school and then took them to a splashpad, but went to the wrong one where we were going to meet Tracy and Connor. So Meagan just got all wet, so I got them into the truck and then we went to the other splashpad and met them there. They had a great time playing together and with the water and they shared their snack with the girls. We had a great time. We left and came home and when Daddy got home, I made some dinner and we had a relaxing night at home, we were all tired!!
Friday, today was another laundry day, so we just stayed home all day and played with some of their birthday toys and they danced on the couch and jumped around to the music on their CD's. They love to dance that is for sure. *Meagan is starting to say 'Watch this Mommy/Daddy', and then she does a little trick. It is so funny! Natalie has said it a couple of times to. Natalie is starting to say 'Why/How/What for', for everything, she is so curious. What am I in for!! When Daddy came home, we went to eat at Fowl Digits and then we went to Academy, so Daddy could get some new shoes. I put the girls in some roller skates and let them sit on a skateboard, it was fun! We came home after that.
Saturday, the girls and I got up and had breakfast and then we headed over to Jessica, Avery and Cameron's house to have a play date with the girls. Their step-brothers came over to with their Daddy, so the girls enjoyed playing the older boys to! It was good to visit with Jessica! We then left there and came home to get Daddy up and then we headed to LaLa's house to see Bryan and Terrell. All of us then went to visit with Great Grandpa and LaLa at the nursing home. He seemed to be doing pretty good, it was good to see him. The girls always like pushing him in either his scooter of wheelchair. So cute! We then came back to LaLa's house to eat a late lunch together and then we rested a little. Cade and Hollan and their Grandparents came over, so we could visit with them. We all went swimming after we visited for a little bit, so that was fun. Hollan is such a sweetheart. Cade, Hollan and their grandparents left around 6pm and then we cleaned up a little bit. We then fed the girls and then Terrell, Bryan, the girls, Daddy and I took the girls to the movies in town and we saw the movie 'Brave'. Cousin Allison was even working there, so we got to see her to. The movie was okay, but definitely not my favorite!! We came over to LaLa's and the girls got ready for bed and they got to spend the night with Terrell, Bryan and LaLa. Daddy and I came home.
Sunday, the girls got to spend the morning with Terrell, Bryan and LaLa while Daddy and I went to church and even went to Downtown Bryan to eat a brunch buffet at the Lemon Wedge, it was so good and I loved getting to have a little morning date with my sweetie! We came home and a little while later, Terrell and Bryan brought the girls to the house and Daddy watched the girls while I went with Terrell to get her hair and make up done. Daddy had fun dancing with the girls and playing a snowboarding video game. Terrell and Bryan dropped me off and it looked like the girls had a great time with Daddy. We hung out at the house for a little bit and had a small dinner. Then we drove out to the family farm to watch Terrell and Bryan take their engagement pictures. We took some of the girls to! :) Then Daddy, the girls and I left and we dropped off Daddy at work and then us three went to LaLa's and I got the girls ready for bed. We just let them spend the night there again, I read them some books and LaLa, Terrell and Bryan all said goodnight. They went to sleep pretty easy tonight, yay! Terrell, Bryan, LaLa and I ate some dinner and watched some of The Bachelorette and then I picked up Daddy from work and he watched the rest with us. Daddy and I drove home and went to sleep.
Monday, I got up early to get to LaLa's house to get the girls ready. We visited with LaLa before she had to go to work. Then Terrell, Bryan, the girls and I headed out to The Woodlands to go to Brickhouse Bridal, so Terrell and I could try on some bridesmaid dresses. The girls did pretty good there! Then we made our way to visit with Royce, Margret, Cade and Hollan. The girls had fun playing with Cade and playing doctor on Bryan. It was funny! We ate sandwiches there and had a great little visit before we had to leave and take Terrell and Bryan to the airport. We said goodbye to them and the girls fell asleep and slept some of the way back to LaLa's house. We made it safely back and we visited with LaLa, the girls even went swimming with LaLa. We were teaching them how to jump off the step and turn around and swim back to the step. They did pretty good. Then we came inside and I heated up some leftovers and we ate some dinner. Daddy came to, so that he could eat. I then left and took my car to the bowling alley for MOM's night out, but nobody came so I just met the girls and Daddy at home and helped get them ready for bed!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then came home to work on Natalie's photobook. I did that pretty much the whole time and went to the grocery store. I picked up the girls from school and we saw Shayanne. Natalie was being kind of whiny today. The girls and I took some recycling, went to the bank and got suckers and then we went to the library to return some books and we played there and read books for a little bit and then picked out some more books to take home. We then left and came home and I made some tacos for dinner. Daddy came home a little later then usual because he had a meeting. We read some books together and got ready for bed. Girls always come out of their room a couple of times before they actually go to sleep, so funny!
Wednesday, this morning we found out that Great-Grandpa went into the hospital over the night and the doctor doesn't think he will make it much longer, Daddy and I are upset about that!!! Daddy went to the hospital to see him and LaLa and then to work, he has been keeping me updated. I took the girls to gymnastics and they had a great time in class. Alicia invited us to go bowling with them and Marcy's kids this afternoon. I took the girls to pick up Chick-fil-a and we came home to eat it. Then we left and went to the bowling alley and met up with Alicia, Andrew, Olivia, Elizabeth, Marcy, Brady and Katie. The girls bowling with a ramp, it was cool. This was their first time to bowl at a bowling alley. They had a great time! It was really cute to watch all of them bowl. I am pretty sure they all had a great time!! We said goodbye and then came home and relaxed and danced and jumped on the couch.
This evening, Great Grandpa passed away and has joined God in Heaven. What a great man he was!!! We are going to miss hime so much and his nice smile!! We love you Great Grandpa!!!!
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment