Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Aunt Terrell's First Wedding Shower

Thursday, November 29, I took the girls to school and after school I took them to Tap/Ballet class and the girls had a substitute teacher and it was a guy.  Natalie was right next to him the whole class, it was so funny to watch.  So of course she got the Star Dancer Award because she stuck to the teacher like glue.  It was one of the funniest things I have seen her do.  She was happy she got the award.  We came home and I fed the girls and Daddy and then Daddy watched the girls tonight while I went to help wrap some presents with Twins group for Blue Santa.  It was crazy in there.  We all went to Chuy's afterwards to get something to eat!!  Had a good time there.  When I got home, Daddy had put some Christmas lights up and Christmas Characters.  It is nice to see the house lighted up.  Daddy said the girls had fun playing outside while he did the lights and they helped him.


Friday, the girls and I hung out at home and packed for our trip this weekend in Fort Worth.  When Daddy got home, we all went to Wolf Pen Creek for Christmas at the Creek.  We walked around and did a craft.  We think the girls had more fun rolling down the hills there.  We left there and went to eat at Rooster's.  Had a good meal and good family time.  Came home and got ready for bed.



Saturday, Daddy, the girls and got up early to drive to Fort Worth.  We got there and checked into our hotel and met up with Terrell, Celeste, Hollan and LaLa in the elevator.  Daddy stayed at the hotel and we followed them to Terrell's shower.  It was at a place called Winslow's and it looked really nice.  The girls behaved themselves so good and the food was really yummy.  The girls and Hollan even got to help open Aunt Terrell's presents.  We had a good time.  The girls and I told everyone bye and we headed to the hotel where Grandad, Cody and Daddy were.  They left for a little bit and the girls wanted to go swimming in the pool, so I put some other clothes on them (I didn't have their swimsuits) and I took them to the pool.  I had only planned for them to put their feet in the water, but they got a little wet, so I told them they could get all wet if they wanted to.  It was fun to watch.  Daddy, Cody and Lisa came while they were still in the water.  We got them out and they gave Lisa a hug, all wet.  We all went to the room and got the girls changed and Lisa gave the girls a Christmas present. She gave them each a Fart Book about different animal farts.  Lisa knows how much fun we have with tooting.  Perfect gift for the girls.  Grandad came to the room and then we all left to go eat.  We went to one place first called Fred's, but it was too crowded, so we left and went to another steak house, which was really good.  We all stayed and visited for a while and we got to sit outside with the nice weather.  We all went back to the hotel and met up with Terrell outside for a little bit and then we told Grandad, Cody and Terrell bye.  Lisa, Daddy, the girls and I took the girls to their first IMAX show about Polar Bears.  We think that they were both a little scared, especially Meagan, but they got used to it.  It was fun.  Then we walked around outside with the Christmas lights and had fun running through the caterpillar light up.  Natalie kept messing with Daddy and calling him 'My prince'.  It was cute.  She said 'Dance with me my prince', etc.  It was funny!  We walked back to the cars and we gave Lisa hugs bye.  It was so good to see her!  Then we went to the hotel and went to sleep.  Meagan slept with me and Natalie with Daddy.  We didn't sleep very well with them because they kept flinging their arms on us, I guess to make sure we were still there.  It was cute.
Sunday, we got up and dressed and packed and loaded up and then we met up with Jill and Terrell at Ol' South Pancake House.  We visited with them and got to eat some good breakfast.  We then met them at the TCU Bookstore and we looked at some children's books.  And and then we walked onto campus and took a couple of pictures of the girls with Terrell.  We walked back to the cars and we said bye to Terrell and Jill and then we headed back towards home, stopping along the way to wash the truck and get gas.  When we got home, the girls and I hung out at home while Daddy went to work for a little bit.  We had a good weekend.
Monday, this morning we hung out and then around lunch time we met up with Alicia and her kids at the Downtown Bryan McDonald's to play and have lunch.  We had a good time.  She is was nice to talk to and Meagan and Natalie always have a good time with her kids.  We told them bye and then we came home and watched Magic School Bus that Alicia let us borrow.  Then I took the girls to their gymnastics class and they keep getting better and better.  We came home afterwards and then I got dinner ready for them and Daddy and then I went to my Twins Group December meeting at Abuelo's where we ate, visited and had an ornament exchange.  I ended up with a really cute penguin and white reindeer, which I of course gave to the girls when I got home.  Natalie was still awake, but Meagan had just fallen asleep.  Good day.
Tuesday, I too the girls to school and I ran a couple of errands and then I picked them up from school later.  They ran some errands with me to and then we went to have some ice cream at Must Be Heaven and we ran into a lady I used to work with at Office of General Counsel, Veronica.  She sat with us while she ate and we had our ice cream (Meagan had strawberry, Natalie had chocolate and I had vanilla).  It was good to talk to her and see her.  When we were leaving she was so sweet and gave the girls each a dollar. :)  I then took the girls with me to the grocery store and then we came home.  We just relaxed at home and played with Daddy when he got home.
Wednesday, I started packing and cleaning a little today for our San Antonio trip.  In the afternoon, we headed to LaLa's house and the girls loved playing with the Nutcrackers she had there.  Natalie also liked to play with the manger scene, especially with Jesus and Mary.  We fed them a little bit and then Daddy got there.  We headed out towards San Antonio, stopping to eat Mexican food in La Grange.  The girls had fun getting some candy out of the machines there.  We headed out and got to our hotel around 10pm.  Looking forward to our time in San Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment