Thursday, Dec. 13th, Daddy and I both took the girls to school and gave them kisses goodbye. Then we went to Toyota to pick up my car from the service area. Daddy took it to work and then I took the truck and did some Christmas Shopping. Then I came home for lunch and then did some more Christmas shopping. Then I picked up the girls from school and we came home to change for dance and to have a snack. I took them to dance class and had fun watching them do their dances and also talking to the mom's and dad's there. We left there and came home. Daddy was going to work really late tonight, so I let the girls play with their new play dough and other toys, while I straigthened the house up a little bit and got a couple of other things done. We even got to watch some of The Polor Express. We had a nice relaxing night together.
Friday, the girls are 3 years and 5 months old today. We hung out in the morning and then I got them dressed in the dresses that Grammie made for them for Christmas and we headed to the mall to go get a picture with Santa Claus. We got a decent one I think and the girls really enjoy Santa, not scared of him at all. So sweet. They even got a little book from Santa. We then got Aunt Tara's present and then we came home and changed really quick and then we drove to the Children's Museum to meet up with Alicia and her kids there. It was fun, the kids played and we did a little craft together and listened to a story. It was closing time, so we helped to clean up, but Natalie didn't want to leave, she was sad. She was having too much fun. Meagan started crying in the truck to, they really like that place and the company. We followed Alicia to Chick-fil-a to eat a late lunch and for our kiddos to play. They had a great time and it is always nice to talk to Alicia. We stayed for almost two hours and then we told them goodbye! We came home and relaxed for a little bit and read some stories. Then I took the girls to Downtown Bryan again today for the Downtown Bryan Christmas Parade. It has been a long time since they have had a parade there, so I wanted us to be a part of it. We didn't stay for the whole thing, plus Meagan had a teetee accident, so I didn't want her to have to stand in that for too long. There was bad traffic on the way home because of a couple of car accidents, but we made it home safely and we ate some dinner at home with Daddy and just had a family night in with the girls.
Saturday, I packed Saturday morning for LaLa's house. I got Daddy up around 10 and then he watched the girls while I went to get my make-up done with Bare Minerals. I needed to learn about their new products. That was fun and then I came home to get Daddy and the girls. We headed to LaLa's house and we dropped off our bags and then we drove to Brandon and Natasha's house for Landon's 1st Birthday and then his brother's birthdays to, for John, Dawson and Rylan. It was a cute party, with a bounce house and sand box. They even had a turkey shoot contest that we just watched from afar. Natalie was in ladybug heaven, they were everywhere along with bees to. We sang Happy Birthday and had tons of cake!! We had a great time seeing Crystal, Steven, Caden, Natasha, Brandon and their whole gang. We left around 5pm and said our goodbye and got cute favor boxes from Natasha and Crystal (from Caden's birthday party). We got to LaLa's around 6 and she made some dinner for us to eat. The girls ate really good and enjoyed spending some time with LaLa and playing with the Nutcrackers. It was relaxing! We had a good Saturday night.
Sunday, we slowly woke up and LaLa made the girls a little breakfast and we watched some Christmas cartoon shows. I talked to Tara and Oma on the phone and then LaLa made cupcakes with the girls. I got Daddy up around 11 and then I took a little nap for a hour while he played with the girls. LaLa made us some lunch and then she had to go to her Aunt Alpha Mel's funeral with her family. We were going to go, but decided not to. The girls and I made some cookies for Christmas that LaLa was going to freeze and then we cleaned up and loaded up and got ready for Church. While Daddy went to work, I took the girls to a special Christmas with Keyboards and Bells show at our church. It was nice to listen to and I think the girls enjoyed it for a little while anyway, they started to get tired. We left a little early and came home. When Daddy came home we all went to eat dinner at BJ's, yum! Then we dropped Daddy off at Toys-R-Us because he was looking for a game for Uncle Cody, but they were out. We waited in the truck. Then we took him to Academy to get some other presents we needed. Then we came home and got them ready for bed. Good weekend!
Monday, the girls and I just hung out at home and of course I did all the laundry today, like I usually do on Mondays. We had a nice day a home! Daddy had a dentist appointment, so we got to see him right before we left for gymnastics. We took the teachers gifts to gymnastics tonight, even though one of their teachers wasn't there, we left it for her. The girls had a blast and they got their progress reports today and they are both doing great! :) Conquering those fears on a couple of things. They always look for Coach Barb, their teacher from last year and always want to give her a hug after class. They are so sweet! We headed home and Daddy got home a little after we did. I made some dinner for the girls and then we all watched some Christmas shows and then we got the girls ready for bed and they played with our phones and I read one story. It took them a while to go to sleep tonight and Meagan is starting to get sick. :( She is a little snorer when she is sick, sweet thing. I sang some songs to them and they finally went to sleep and rubbed their heads. I love them so much!! Daddy and I stayed up late wrapping presents. It was nice for him to help me that is for sure.
Tuesday, we told Daddy bye and I took the girls to school and we gave their teachers their presents today! While they were I school, I went to the dentist and wrote this blog and wrapped some more presents. When I picked them up from school, we ran a couple of errands and went to the grocery store and came home and unloaded. It was so pretty outside, I wanted to take the girls to the park, so we met up with Alicia and Andrew at a park and played for a while. They all got so dirty!! It was fun though! We stayed for a little over an hour and then we decided to leave. When we were leaving, Eddie and Tyler drove by and we said hi to them. Then the girls and I drove around the neighborhood looking at Christmas Lights. We were having fun! Then we came home and I bathed them right away! Then I made some pizza and Daddy came home for dinner. We had a good evening watching The Voice finale.
Wednesday, the girls and I went to Toys-R-Us to get a couple of presents for some friends. Then we went to their school for their little Christmas party, so they could have lunch and do a book exchange. They had fun! I love to see how they act at school! Their teacher gave them a Christmas goody bag to. We then headed out and drove to the South Houston area, Webster area, to meet up with my friends, Arica and Mike. The girls have met Arica a couple of times and I haven't seen Mike in like 10 years, so it was their first time to meet him. It was a nice visit and little reunion. We all met at Lupe Tortilla for a late lunch around 2pm. We stayed and visited for about two hours. The girls did a great job and were so sweet because they are sweet. They even danced with Arica for a little bit. We took a couple of pictures and then we all said our goodbyes. The girls and I hit the road trying to beat the Houston traffic and we pretty much did. On the way, I called Rihana to see if she was busy and she wasn't, so we found her house and visited with her for a while and had dinner over there. The girls liked the bean bags and also watched Tom and Jerry. They also liked the Ping Pong table, which Meagan was pretty good! It was good to visit with Rihana, we will be seeing her for our Christmas get together to. We told Rihana bye and headed towards home, but Natalie had to go potty, so we stopped off at LaLa's house and Hannah, Katie and Allison were outside, so we said hello to them. Natalie didn't even go potty right away, silly goose. The girls both said hi to LaLa and then wanted to play with phones. We stayed and visited for a little bit and then we went home and Daddy was there and helped me get the girls ready for bed. We had a good day!
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment