Thursday, July 11, 2013
Happy 4th of July!! 2013
Thursday, July 4th, Daddy, the girls and I drove up to Navasota to meet LaLa for the 4th of July parade in Downtown. It was longer than it has been, but it was still pretty short, but cute. Then we went to the city get together, so the girls could jump in the bounce houses and get their hand painted. Then we went to Pizza Hut to eat lunch together, which was yummy! Then we went over to LaLa's and the girls played on 'Big Phone' and then they went swimming with LaLa. Natalie was learning how to dive from her knees and she was doing a great job. Meagan was just swimming around with her puddle jumper on. After swimming, they relaxed a little bit and LaLa fixed their hair. Then we told LaLa bye and we headed to Old Washington to Tanner's 1st Birthday Party. The girls played on the water slide and ran around outside with Tyler and Trevor. Such a pretty house and it was so relaxing rocking in the rocking chairs there. We had a great time! We talked to Michelle and Eddie and their families and friends. We watched Tanner eat his birthday cake and open his presents. We hung out there to watch the Old Washington Fireworks. Before the fireworks started, the girls got to do sparklers for the first time, so fun! The fireworks were fun to watch. Meagan said she likes the far away fireworks better than the up close fireworks. And Natalie got Michelle to hold her and was giving her kisses, so sweet and funny. We helped clean up the chairs and then we told everyone bye and thank you. We had a fun time! We drove home. Girls fell asleep on the way home, so they were not happy to take a bath when they got home.
Friday, today was laundry day, so that meant pretty much all day at home. We played and colored and then the microwave guy came over to look at the microwave. After he left, we ran some errands and then came back home for a little bit. Then Daddy came home and we all went to Harold's to eat Hot Dogs and ice cream. Daddy went to Grandad's and I took the girls home to get ready for bed and to play cards.
Saturday, I hung out with the girls in the morning and when Daddy got up, he went to Lowe's to get a part for the water sprinkler and he came home to fix it. He took care of the girls and took them to LaLa's house, while I went shopping for their party and ordered balloons. I dropped everything off at the house and then I went to LaLa's to meet up with everyone. The kids were all swimming and I went ahead and ate some lunch because it was past 2pm already. Cade, Hollan, Kelly, Celeste and Grandad were there also. When I got there, Hollan was swinging and was eating two Popsicles, so cute! Daddy, Kelly, LaLa, Cade, Meagan and Natalie were all swimming and having fun. Daddy and Grandad left a little while later to take him to the ER to check him out. The kids took a little break and then LaLa, Celeste, Kelly, the girls, Cade and myself all went swimming. Cade, Natalie and Meagan were all swimming so good. They were racing each other and also jumping in and swimming to use to. We were all impressed, they were all doing so good!! Natalie was diving from her knees again. So fun!! We all ate dinner together that night and then we all said good bye. We had a great time!! I brought the girls home and Daddy was there and we spent some time with him.
Sunday, I hung out with the girls in the morning and then Daddy, the girls and I all went to church together. We ran into Kody, Kayla and Kolton and Kody's parents. We took the girls to their class and we went to church. It was a good service. After church, we met up with LaLa for lunch at Ninfa's and had a good lunch. Then Daddy took the girls to Grandad's while I went shopping with LaLa. We all got to the house around the same time and Daddy and LaLa played with the girls while I went to the grocery store. We spent the evening at home playing.
Monday, the girls and I played at home and then I took them to Chick-fil-a to meet up with Joanna, Haven, Harrison, Julie, Sadie, Maegan and Addison for a playdate/lunch date. We found out that Julie is pregnant, yay, good news. We stayed there for awhile talking while the kids played. The girls and I then ran some errands and then we went to Monica's house, to take her the little princesses for the birthday cake. We stayed to play for a while, the girls played with Vanessa and Maricela and their little puppy. We played with princesses and linkin logs. It was fun! Then we came home and on the way home I talked to Jeanette and she told me that she is pregnant. Everyone is getting pregnant!! So happy for her!! The girls and I got into our swimsuits and then we went to Thomas Pool to meet up with Monica and her girls again. They liked that pool to!! We had a good time! Girls swimming great! Natalie even learned to do flips under the water and she went down the slide without her puddle jumper, it took a while for her to go down the slide, but she did it. Meagan went down the slide a couple of times, she likes it! She was swimming really good to!! We had fun! We had a snack and said bye to Monica and we headed home. Daddy was home when we got there and we played and had dinner with him. Then we played 'Go Fish' and we colored.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I went to Powersports to sign them up for gymnastics again for the fall. Then I went grocery shopping for the girls birthday party. I ran into Shanna there with her girls and said hi. I came home and unloaded and straightened up a little bit. Then I picked the girls up and they said they painted with marbles today and talked about the pond animals. We ran a couple of errands and then we came home. We played all afternoon and played video games and colored and played card games. When Daddy came home, we had dinner and then the girls wanted to get dressed in their Robin and Batman outfits and then Daddy chased them around the house. They had fun! They also played 'Go Fish War' with Daddy while I did the dishes. They had a good night!! I got them ready for bed and then they played some more games for a little bit and then went to sleep.
Wednesday, I woke up sick, so we didn't do a whole lot today. Daddy fed the girls some breakfast and then he headed to work. Girls were really good for me, they played in their playroom and played some video games and they came into our room to lay with me and watch some movies. Daddy came home around 4pm, so he could watch them and boy were they ready to play with him. Poor girls had to be with a sick Mommy all day. Daddy played a lot with them and I got up to have some soup and they all ate with me. I felt better tonight, so I got to hang out with the family a little bit. I laid down with Meagan while Daddy laid down with Natalie and read a story. Then we said our prayer and I sung a couple of songs. Then it was goodnight time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment