Thursday, June 27th, I took the girls to their swimming lessons and they both did really good, except I did see Natalie keep shaking her head No, guess she didn't want to do something in the deeper pool. I took the girls to school and they didn't have to change because they were having splashday at school, so that worked out perfectly. The girls had a blast with Splashday at school and then after school, we went to Target to do some shopping. We came home and noticed some kids selling some lemonade, so we walked to their stand and bought some. We came home to drink it and also eat some ice cream sandwiches. The girls played at home while I packed. We spent the evening with Daddy.
Friday, I took the girls to their last swimming lessons class and they both got a check list of what they have completed in Frogs Level Two and what they still need to work on. It is always good to have something to work on!! We came home and I finished packing for Fredericksburg. We headed out around lunch time and stopped at Buccee's to eat lunch and for our pitstop. Then we finished our drive to Oma and Opa's house and unpacked and played. Then we all rode out to Curtis and Sandra's house in my car, so I had to sit in the way back again, pretty funny. Natalie and Meagan got to play with Huntleigh and they read a lot of books and played with toys and watched 'Brave' and we all ate yummy dessert. All of Oma's sisters and brothers were there talking about the family Reunion coming up. We had a good time. We helped clean up the kids mess and then we headed back to Oma and Opa's house.
Saturday, we just hung out at Oma and Opa's in the morning and just played there. It was very relaxing. The girls love to go into the Sunroom to play with the toys back there. Then around 3pm we all drove to Opa's side of the family, family reunion. Opie's brother and sisters. It was a decent turn out, but it was the hottest day of the year so far. Opa brought his mister and Dennis brought one to, so all the kids were using them and Natalie loved spraying everyone else. Sandra and Dennis came, Omie and Opie, Holly, Mitchell, Brady, Will, Luke, Asher and Ema, all of Opie's family and Diana and her kids and Jennifer and her family. Fed the ducks, played with golf balls, played with chalk, played on the slide, read books and visited with family. Even though it was hot, we had a fun time and the food was yummy. I love my family. As we were leaving, we saw a huge turtle on the golf course, so we went to take a picture with it. Then we drove home and got the girls ready for bed. It was a great day!
Sunday, we relaxed in the morning again and then we all went to church together in my car again. The girls did great in church and we met up with Omie and Opie after church and Joyce and Jackie. We talked for a little bit and then we left and we met Omie and Opie at Andy's for lunch. It was pretty good and had fun visiting with Omie and Opie. After lunch, we told them bye and we went back to Opa and Oma's house. We looked at old pictures, visited and played card games with the girls. We played outside for a little bit and all had dinner together that evening. Always a good time at Oma and Opa's house. (Daddy, Dana, Celeste, Kelly and Sam moved Grandad nearby us this weekend from Lufkin, so now he is by us).
Monday, Oma made us all breakfast and we spent some time together in the morning and I loaded up everything. We left around 10:30am and we made our pitstop at Buccee's again. We drove by our house when we got into town and then we went over to Alicia's house to just say a quick hi because they were going out of town and we weren't going to see them the rest of the week. We came home and unloaded our things and then Daddy came home and we had to take the UHaul back to the UHaul place and we went by Suddenlink and then we all ate at Cheddar's for dinner and had some good family time. We went to see Grandad's new apartment, he wasn't there, but his place looked good. Then we came home and Daddy started getting the girls ready for bed. I left pretty soon after we got home to go to my twins meeting. Daddy had a good time with the girls and I had a good time at my meeting playing get to know you games.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and I ran a couple of errands and did some things at home. Then I went to eat lunch with Aunt Celeste to catch and then I went to Hobby Lobby to look around before I needed to get the girls from school. We ran some errands and then we came home to play and made some dinner. We ate with Daddy and played with him.
Wednesday, I took the girls to a summer movie in Bryan and we saw Madagascar 3 again. It was fun and we got to sing the song 'Firework' together. After the movie, we were hungry, so we ate at Freddy's. Then we came home to play and color. Then we went shopping and we had dinner with Daddy at C & J's BBQ. Then we went over to Grandad's place to visit with him and see how he was doing. The girls left some toys there, so they can play with them later. Meagan didn't want to leave her Lego's there, but we told her they would be there when she comes back. We headed out and Daddy stayed there to help fill out papers. The girls and I came home and I got them ready for bed.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment