Thursday, Oct. 3rd, I took the girls to school. Before I picked them up from school, Daddy and I went to their future elementary school to talk with the speech specialist about what we should do and how often to come. It was a good meeting. They will be getting in contact with us about when to start, probably next week. After school, the girls and I just came home. I actually made baby back ribs in the slow cooker today and they turned out great. Daddy and I loved them!!
Friday, I have been having some issues with Meagan not listening lately, so before soccer her and I got into it. I was so upset with her, but we cooled down after a while. Ever since she has turned four, she has definitely been a little toot. We finally made it to soccer and then everything was fine the rest of the day. Both girls did really great at soccer. I talked to Joanna and Paul there as we watched the kids play. After soccer, I took the girls to the grocery store and then we came home and played here the rest of the day. The girls and I made my Aunt Agnes' yummy dessert with chocolate pudding and toffee for Kayla and Kody's tonight. Daddy came home and we went over to Kayla and Kody's house for dinner with some of there friends. They made fajata's for dinner. We had a good time and the girls had a great time to playing with all the other kids. We came home around 9:30pm and then we all went to bed.
Saturday, I got up early to go over to LaLa's house. LaLa came with me to Round Top, TX for the Antique Fair. It was a lot of fun and got a couple of neat things for the house. Daddy got play time with the girls today. They made new Beanie Boo Cards for their new ones. They went and had lunch at the mall and each got another Beanie Boo. Then Daddy took them to Barnes and Nobles. They played there and Meagan got a Smurf game and Natalie got two Ariel books. Then they came home and they played the Smurf game and Battle with the new Beanie Boo cards. They had a fun filled day and so did Mommy and LaLa. I came home in the afternoon and I played the Smurf game for a little bit. LaLa came over to watch the girls while Daddy and I went to the IMAX theater to see 'Gravity'. We had a good time, just a very intense movie. We came home after the movie and then LaLa went home. She said they had a good time playing outside in the sandbox and then they watched some cute cartoons. We got the girls ready for bed and sang them a couple of songs.
Sunday, we got ready for church and we took the girls to their class and then Daddy and I sat by Alicia and Brandon during our church service. All the kids got to see a ventriloquist while we were in church. We got the girls and they said they saw a talking puppet and I think they might have thought it really talked!! The four of us then went to eat at Chili's for lunch and the girls were being kind of crazy. We came home and I started straightening up right away and the girls helped a little, but not much. Daddy got them to clean up their play room and I cleaned up the other areas. After we were done with that, Daddy went to take care of somethings with Grandad and the girls and I played outside. It was so pretty out there. They played with kites, chalk and their bikes. Then I fed them some dinner and then I took them to Awana. I stayed for a little bit and talked to Kelly and Julie which was nice and then I came home to finish Blog to Book. I went to pick up the girls and they said both their verses, so they both got two patches, so fun!! They are so good! We came home and Daddy got home right when we did. The girls played for just a little bit and then it was time for bed.
Monday, the girls and I played at home and straightened some more. They both played in the sandbox for a long time. Then we all colored together. Marcia and Kim came to clean the house, so we headed out to Chick-fil-a for lunch (that is where they wanted to go). Then we went to the movies to see 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2'. It was a cute movie. After the movie, I took the girls to Research Park to feed the ducks and the huge turtles there. The big Catfish were even eating the bread. It was fun! The girls really enjoyed it and I did to because the weather was so nice to. A guy came with his Chocolate Lab dog and we had fun watching the dog try to swim and catch the ducks. Then we left and did a couple of errands and we came home. I made some dinner and we ate. Daddy came home later and ate dinner. The girls were playing again in the sandbox and just loving it. It is always so nice when the weather is nice outside. They even went swinging for a while to. I left for my twins meeting, so Daddy stayed and colored with the girls and play games. When I got back home, Daddy had them in bed and was telling them stories. I sang them a couple of songs and then they went to sleep.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school. After school, the girls and I went to the dollar store to buy some items for Operation Christmas Child. We had fun picking out the different toys and candies to put into our shoe boxes. Then we came home and we played outside on this gorgeous day. Daddy even came home early and played some with us outside. The sand box was fun and the swings and even some soccer. Great evening.
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and the girls had a ball like always. They had to balance bean bags on their heads and walk on a balance beam while doing it. After gymnastics, we went to Veterans Park to play with Joanna, Haven and Harrison and eat lunch. There was construction going on there, so that was fun to watch. The kids just threw their Beanie Boos everywhere and had a blast! Beautiful day out to!! After that we came home to change and then I took the girls to their first speech session and they both went together for 30 minutes. The teacher said they were very well behaved and that they did a good job. We have some homework to work on though, lol! I saw Shayanne while I was there. After speech, we came home and the girls got to play some computer games for a little bit, it was their request. Then we practiced our Awana verse and colored. Then we made our way to kids choir and we met up with Alicia, Elizabeth, Olivia and Andrew. The kids are always so excited to see each other. They are so funny! During choir, Alicia and I helped out with another lady to paint Jesus Blankets, it was hard work getting all the kids done. I love to help though!! After choir, Daddy met us and all of us ate dinner together at that church. Pretty exciting, the kids were everywhere, but it was fun. Then we said bye to Alicia and her crew and then the four of us went to Operation Christmas Child and took our goodies in there. It was a nice experience and we loved that the girls had fun doing something for somebody else. Amy and Matt (old neighbors) were there to, so it was good to talk to them. We even danced with the girls in the beginning. I love that church, so much fun!! We then came home and got ready for bed and did our nightly routine of stories and singing. :)
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment