Thursday, October 3, 2013

Friends Birthday Parties

Thursday, Sept. 26th, it was school picture day, so I got the girls dressed up cute.  I took them to school and stayed there while they got their pictures taken!  Cute!  Took them to class and then I went by the elementary school to pick up enrollment papers for speech.  I then came home and worked on the blog.  After I picked the girls up from school, I took them to the mall and we looked around for a sea shirt for Caden's birthday party this weekend.  I also got the girls each a cookie.  Then we looked around for more Beanie Boo's, didn't find any, so Meagan got a My Little Pony and Natalie got a Shunk.  Then we went to the grocery store and we ran into Tara, Halle and Champ and also my friend, Sandra S.  It was goot to talk to them!  We came home for a little bit and then we met up with Daddy and Grandad at Crackle Barrel for dinner.  It was fun!  We shopped there to, Meagan got a claw and Natalie got a moving Kitty Cat.  We came home and we played with the new toys and then it was time to get ready for bed.  Good day!



Friday, I took the girls to their school for Johnny Appleseed Day.  They had a couple of activities planned for the kids, so I took the girls there to do them.  I stayed with them!  They made playdoh, applesauce, painted with apples and made a Johnny Appleseed man.  It was fun!!  Then I took them to soccer practice and I got to visit with Joanna and Michelle.  The kids did great.  I took the girls home afterwards and we ate lunch there.  We just hung out at the house the rest of the day.  Daddy came home later because he had to help set up for the Chamber Golf Tournament, but the girls still got to see him before they fell asleep.




Saturday, Daddy headed way early for the golf tournament.  The girls and I had a relaxing morning and then at noon it was time to go to Powersports for Olivia and Elizabeth's 6th Birthday Party.  We had a great time!  The most enjoyment was with the moving monsters, too funny!!  The cake was beautiful!!  It was a Doc McStuffin's theme, super cute!  After there party it was on to our next party, Caden's 4th Birthday Party.  This was a pirate party!  We had a great time!  The girls made an ocean in a bottle and got their faces painted, Meagan got balloons and Natalie got a seahorse.  Then Meagan got a sword balloon and Natalie got a flower balloon.  We played and sang Happy Birthday!  It was good to visit with everyone.  Two fun parties today!!  After the party, I took the girls to LaLa's house where Daddy was resting.  We played there for a little bit with colors and then it was time to head home.  It was pouring down rain, so Daddy ordered a pizza for dinner.  We all ate dinner and then it was time to get ready for bed.








Sunday, I got up and got the girls ready for church.  The girls and I headed out and we ran into Kolton and Kody and Greta.  I took the girls to their church and then I went to my service.  Good service!!  Then I saw Kristen getting her twin boys there and I went to get my girls.  We came home to change and we got Daddy.  Then we went to the Catholic Bazaar together and we ate a BBQ lunch and then played a couple of games.  Daddy headed out to go by his office, while we stayed at the Bazaar.  The girls rode on horses.  Natalie got scared half way through her ride, so I got her, but Meagan rode around twice.  Then we waited on the train ride and they liked that.  Then we went back inside to use the restroom and play more games.  Meagan won a shark and Natalie won a puppy dog stuffed animals.  Then it was time to get dressed for the Aggie Soccer Game in Hot Shots shirts.  Then we headed to campus for the Aggie Soccer game.  Daddy met us there and we watched the first period.  Then at half time, Natalie and Meagan got to play a little soccer with other little kids on the field.  The girls would pass the ball to each other really good.  Meagan and Natalie didn't get a chance to make any goals, but they sure did an awesome job!!  Meagan was so upset and kind of angry afterwards that she didn't get to make a goal, is that competitive or what!!  She was so upset!  All we could do was try to make her laugh and that ended up working after a while!  She is so funny!  She will be good at sports that is for sure!!  We decided to head out and go have some dinner at Newt's and then Daddy headed out to do some work at home.  I took the girls to Michael's to shop and then I took them to Awana.  I came home and got some things done around the house.  Then I went back to pick them up and they got their new Awana books.  They have such a good time there.  We came home and played a little bit and then it was time for bed.
Monday, we planned a playdate with Addison and Andrew at the Children's Museum and we all met there, but it was closed.  So we all just walked over to the library instead to look at books and to talk quietly and to check out some books.  We had a good time!  Then we said bye to Julie and Addison and then Alicia drove my girls and Andrew to Freddy's for lunch and I met them there.  We had lunch and good conversation.  Alicia even got the kids some ice cream!  Then it was time to come home.  I rested for a little bit because I was tired, I just too much going on lately.  Then I played Sweet Valley High with the girls, looked at books and the girls colored and played with playdoh while I put up laundry and unpacked from our trip.  Felt good to get that done!!  Then I fed the girls and then Daddy came home and he had some dinner.  Then he played a couple of video games with the girls.  Then the girls enjoyed playing with some flashlights that we had out.  After bath, we laid down in their room and they played more with the flashlights.  I also told them some stories.  I am an okay story teller, but Daddy is really good at it with the girls!!  They both fell asleep!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school.  After school, I took the girls to the grocery store with me and then we came home and played games at home.  When Daddy got home, we ate dinner and then we had a family game night.  It was fun!  We got the girls ready for bed and read them some books and told them some stories.
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and we talked to Joanna, Haven and Harrison there.  The girls keep getting better and better at gymnastics.  They did so good on the bars, doing flips over the bars.  After gym, we met up with Julie, Addison, Alicia, Andrew, Joanna, Haven, Harrison, Michelle, Hampton and Haley at the park we went to last week.  It rained a little, but it was still fun.  Meagan threw a fit with me, so I had to deal with that and Natalie hurt her chin and ear, but she was okay.  Other than that we had a great time talking and playing.  After the park, the girls and I came home and just played some games and hung around the house.  Then it came time to go to kids choir.  We met up with Alicia, Elizabeth, Olivia and Andrew there.  The kids had a great time and right away Natalie and Elizabeth switched name tags and then Olivia and Meagan did to.  They are so funny!  After choir, Daddy met us at church and we decided to go eat at BJ's for dinner.  It was super good, but boy the service was slow tonight.  We all split three cookie desserts, so fun!  Then we all went to the mall to check out the beanie boo situation and still no new ones.  So they decided to get this other brand, Meagan got an Owl and Natalie a Penguin.  Then we came home and got the girls ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment