Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Dewberry Farms...
Thursday, October 10th, I took the girls to school and then I met up with Alicia, Julie and Joanna at a coffee shop to just visit for a little while. It was nice to just hang out as friends, instead of just at a playdate. After that I came home and did some things around the house. Then it was time to pick up the girls and we came home to get ready for the farmers market pumpkin patch with the twins group. Alicia and her crew followed us there and Kelly was already there with her kids and then Melissa pulled up with her girls. Kristi showed up with her twins as well and I think that is all that came. We had a good time and the kids liked chasing Caleb with the fake mice. I took a bunch of pictures!! After the patch, I brought the girls home and Daddy was home. We spent some time with him (he had to wait with Grandad all day at the ER, he was pretty exhausted), but he was a trooper and still played with the girls.
Friday, I packed in the morning for Fredericksburg and then I took the girls to soccer and they played great with Haven and Harrison. We had a good time. The girls have been great sports lately about not getting a goal, but they of course make a goal at least once. They are so sweet. Natalie was paying attention more to the dragon flies today instead of soccer, it was cute! After soccer, we headed out on the road and we stopped at Buccee's to get some lunch. Then we made our way to Fredericksburg and made it to Oma and Opa's house. Opa was outside working in the yard and Oma was still at work. The girls wanted to play inside for a little while and then we all went outside on the porch and played and swung because it was such a pretty day. They even played on the tire swing, which Opa got some deer feed sacks for them to sit on, so they wouldn't get dirty. :) They played in the sandbox and then we all walked with Opa to visit the goldfish in the tanks and saw a new baby calf. It was fun. Oma came home while we while on the front porch and she showed them of new clothes she got them and some Halloween things. They even colored on pumpkins. Oma and I made some dinner and we all ate together. Then it was time for bed.
Saturday, we hung out at Oma and Opa's house all day long!! It was a nice day outside and the girls played out there. They colored tons and Oma helped me sew patches on the girls soccer shirts and their Awana vest. I am so thankful for her help!!! I did a couple of patches, so I was proud of myself and I learned something!! After the patches were put on the shirts, Opa watched the girls outside, while Oma and I went to Stonewall to get some fried fish for dinner from the volunteer fire department. We had to wait in line for a while. It was fun though. After we got our food, we were walking back and we ran into Uncle Curtis and Aunt Sandra. We said hi and then we came home. When we were pulling up to the house, the girls were playing with the water hose and they were soaked!! LOL!! Too funny! They were having a great time! We got them out of their wet clothes and we all ate some dinner. Then it was time for bed and some books.
Sunday, I got everything packed up and then we spent some time with Oma and Opa and we all ate lunch together. We had a great weekend with them. Then it was time to drive home. We of course stopped at Buccee's for a break and then we headed home. We saw Daddy for a little bit and then it was time for Awana. I took them and they had a great time. They both said their bible verses and did a great job!! We came home and got ready for bed! Good weekend!!!
Monday, Alicia brought over Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew to play with the girls while she went to her parent conference at the school. We had fun, played with all different toys. Then when she came back, we put the girls carseats into her minivan and we all rode together to Dewberry Farms. We had a great time!! Played at the park area, saw the singing chickens, went jumping on the big jumping pillows and then everyone had to go potty. Then we decided to eat some lunch there and that took a little bit of time, but afterwards we were all ready to go!! Meagan did the big slide with everyone, Natalie decided she didn't want to do that. She was ready for the carousel. Everyone rode on the carousel and had a great time! Then we mined for marbles in the sand and then all the kids did the zipline, except for Natalie because she wasn't tall enough and she didn't want to do it at first, but then she said she wanted to do it, but I had to tell her no because we had to follow the rules. She was okay with that, she had fun chasing the ziplines. Everyone had fun!! Then the kids played on the hay swings and then they played in the Fort for a long time. Everyone got a snowcone and then it was time to head out pretty soon after that. We had so much fun!! They dropped us off at home and then we got to visit with Daddy for a little bit. Daddy has been taking care of Grandad in the hospital.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and they had a great day! After school, we drove around for a little bit and looked a some damage from the storm the other day while we were out of town. Then we went to Chick-fil-a to meet up with Talli and Nikki. The girls had fun playing with Talli there. It was good to visit with them. We had an early dinner there to! After our visit, we told them bye and then we came home. Daddy was with Grandad, but we got to see him after his visit with him. Girls miss him because they always want him to lay by them at night!!
Wednesday, a rainy day this morning. I took the girls to gymnastics and they had a great time. They like to see Haven and Harrison there to! Afterwards, we picked up some lunch and we ate it at home. We played for a little bit and then it was time to go to speech at the elementary school. They took turns this time, so Natalie went first. Meagan and I looked at Beanie Boos on my phone and she drew some pictures. Then it was Meagan's turn and Natalie and I read books and looked at Beanie Boos. I got to talk to Shayanne for a little bit to. The speech teacher said they are both very hard workers. Natalie even got some of her 'g' sounds and 'k' sounds and Meagan is doing great on her 'sn' sounds. We then went on a hunt for a Beanie Boo for Natalie and we found 'Priness' the pink poodle at Hobby Lobby. We looked at toys there to. Fun times! Natalie had 10 coins, so that is why she just got one. We came home and played with Beanie Boos and they on the swings. Daddy came home and he got to play with them for a little bit with some games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment