Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dress Up Princess Party For Chloe

Thursday, January 30th, the girls dressed up like super heroes today at school for the end of Spirit Week. I had lunch with Alicia at BJ's and then I went to pick up the girls at school. We came home and played with games and tinker toys. When Daddy came home, we all loaded up in the truck and we got Grandad and we ate at the Cotton Patch. We took him back home and then we came to our house and Oma and Opa had just gotten to our house. It was so good to see them. The girls played with them and then it was time to get to bed.
Friday, Opa headed out in the morning to go fishing, so it was just Oma, the girls and me. We took the girls to speech at 12:45 and stayed there a hour and then we all went to get pedicures together. Then we came home for just a little bit and then we drove to the movies to meet up with Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew. We all watched 'Frozen', the sing along version. It was fun. Afterwards, we told them bye and then we came home and Daddy was home. We ate some pizza for dinner.


Saturday, Eddie came to pick up Daddy because they were heading out to Las Vegas for the Superbowl. Oma, the girls and I headed to Humble to go to Chloe's princess birthday party. She was turning 4. It was a cute party, all the little girls were dressed up in Disney Princess outfits. They got to make crowns and they played with all of Chloe's toys. We all sang 'Happy Birthday', so then Natalie and Meagan got to eat some cupcakes. It was pretty enough to play outside, so the kids did that for a little bit. We were just leaving when family was showing up, but we did get to say hi to Jeanette's family. We headed out and we stopped to eat dinner at Gringo's on the way home. The girls got to play on a playscape and then we went inside to eat dinner. Our waiter told us that a nice man bought our dinner for us. That was pretty awesome. When we got home, we bathed the girls and then Opa came home. He had fun fishing.
Sunday, Oma, Opa, the girls and I all headed to church. We took Meagan to Sunday School and kept Natalie with us because she wanted to stay with us. Meagan wanted to play. Natalie got communion with us for the first time. She just got the bread. I got Meagan at the end of the service, so she got to sing a song with us at the end. We came home and had some lunch and Oma and Opa played some games with the girls. They decided to spend another night with us, yay. The Superbowl started with the Seahawks vs. the Broncos. During the Superbowl, Oma and I took the girls to Awana and we came back home with some dinner and we ate and watched the Superbowl. Then it was time to go get the girls. They always have fun at Awana. We finished watching the Superbowl, the Seahawks won and then it was time for bed.
Monday, Oma and Opa headed out this morning and then the girls just stayed in PJ's all day. We played games and video games. LaLa came over this evening to spend some time with them, while I went to my twins meeting. There wasn't many people there and it was a short meeting, but still fun getting to talk to new people. LaLa played with them and played with the Light Bright and Uno. When I got home, they were still awake, we said bye to LaLa and said thank you for watching them. Then it was time for me to get the girls to bed. They were really good about going down.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I went shopping at the grocery store. I spent time at home and then I went to get the girls. We came home and we played here the rest of the day. I made some dinner and Daddy came back home at dinner time. We were all so happy he was back home safe and sound. We ate dinner together and Daddy gave the girls some beanie boos and some chocolate. We played some games and then it was time to go to bed.
Wednesday, we went to gymnastics and I talked to Joanna and Julie. Then it was time to go to speech, girls went at the same time. We came home and they played while I took a little nap, I was tired. I took the girls to choir for the first time in a while, this was the first class since Christmas. The girls were happy to spend some time with Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew. Right after choir, we headed to Chuck E Cheese for a little birthday party for Andrew. He turned 4 today. It was fun! Alicia's family was there, along with Joanna's, Monica's, Julie's, Michelle's and Marcy's. Daddy even came to meet us there. It was a fun family time. All the kids enjoyed games and cake. Daddy and I took the girls by Toys-R-Us after the party. Then we all came home. We had a great evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment