Friday, I packed all morning and then it was time to go to Aerofit for Water Aerobics with Michelle P. and her friend, Crystal. It was fun, good class! Then we came home to clean up and finish packing. Then we left the house and met up with Daddy at LaLa's house. We picked him up and then we headed to Lufkin. We got some Chick-fil-a for dinner and then made it to our hotel. We saw Celeste, Cade, Hollan, Bryan and Terrell there. We got ready and then we followed Grandad to Cody's Graduation. He was the Valedictorian of his class, pretty cool!! He gave a great speech. We sat with Grammie, Dana, Barbara, Dan, Carolyn, Terrell, Bryan, Celeste, Cade and Hollan. Granny and Grandad were sitting up higher. We stayed for a while and then Natalie didn't like all the loud noise, so I left with Meagan and Natalie and we went back to the hotel to swim. Then we went to the hotel room and I got them ready for bed. Daddy brought us all some ice cream to eat and then we went to sleep.
Sunday, I got up with the girls to eat breakfast and we ended up eating with Celeste, Cade, Hollan, Terrell and Bryan. We told them goodbye and then we headed upstairs to pack up and get Daddy up. After he ate breakfast, we loaded up and we headed out of town. We drove to LaLa's house and grabbed some lunch to eat there. I took the girls swimming for about a hour or so. It was time to come home and unload. We just did fun things around the house. Daddy worked some today and then he hung out with us tonight. He picked up Chinese food for us to eat tonight.
Monday, the girls and I took it easy this morning and I did laundry. Then we headed to Aerofit and I took them to the kids zone. I did my water aerobics with Michelle and Crystal. Afterwards, I got the girls and then we went to McDonald's for lunch, yuck! I really just went there to see what their Happy Meals were and I did get a salad. I girls played on the computers and then it was time to go to HEB to get a couple of groceries. After HEB, Meagan said she was itchy, so when we got home I looked at her and she had some hives. I don't know where they came from, either something she ate or the heat outside, not sure. Definitely not as bad as she had them in January. She is totally herself, just had a little bit of them. I kept my eye on them. I got ready for my twins meeting and I got the girls and Daddy fed. Then I headed out to Shanna's house for the Pizza meeting (we made our own pizza's). Daddy got the girls ready for bed and when I got back home I put some lotion on Meagan and gave her some medicine and I laid with both girls in their bed and said our prayers.
Tuesday, I got to play games and video games with the girls and then Marcia and Kim came over to clean the house. We talked to them a little bit and then we headed out. I took the girls to Cracker Barrel to eat lunch and to look around. Then we went to Barnes and Nobles to look at some books and I read a couple of books to the girls. They are really into Super Heros right now. We left without buying anything, yay!! Then we came home and rested and played and colored. I fed the girls and I cooked for Daddy and myself. Daddy worked a little late, but food was still good when he got home. Meagan still had the hives today, but not bad at all. Will take her to the doctor tomorrow!
Wednesday, got up early and got the girls up early. I took Meagan and Natalie to see our doctor today, so she could tell me if I needed to do anything different for Meagan's hives. She said she will be fine and just keep doing what I am doing. Then I took them to the library to sign up for Summer Reading Program and we stayed to read a couple of books. We checked out some books and then we headed to Powersports for the first day of Super Hero Class! Harrison was in the class with the girls. Natalie was really nervous about doing it, but then she found out that she got to go to the other side of the gym and then she was so happy. They even got to talk to their old coach (Julian) for a little bit. He thanked us for the Hobby Lobby giftcard! The girls now have Coach Miranda and she seems really nice. They had such a fun time in class. Meagan did hurt her hand or wrist at one point and she was crying, so I went to hug her. Then she was better after a while. We left Powersports and then we came home to play and hung out. I made lunch and then we played their favorite video game. We ran a couple of errands and then we came back home and played in the playroom. The girls have loved dancing lately, so I keep music on, so they can dance to it. Daddy came home and we ate some dinner. He got to play with them a little bit before it was bed time!
No comments:
Post a Comment