Thursday, May 22nd, I took the girls to school and they had a fun day there. They practiced for their graduation tonight and Spring Show tomorrow. I picked them up and we came home and got a couple of things done. Then it was time to go to their school for their Pre-K Graduation. Daddy met us there and it was really cute. The girls sang a couple of songs and danced with it. On a screen it showed what the girls wanted to be when they got older, Natalie said a Police Officer and Meagan said a Mommy and to watch TV all day. Another question was what are you blessed with from God, Natalie said Toys and Meagan said Prayer. Another question was why do you love God and Meagan said because He gave us Jesus and Natalie said she could Pray to Him. We had a great time!! So proud of my girls! They did great!! Afterwards, we talked with their teachers and then we left to go eat at Red Lobster with Daddy. We had a good dinner! Then we came home to get ready for bed.
Friday, the girls had to get ready for the Spring Performance at school. I took them up there really early and got a good seat. I took them to class and then I went to wait and talked to Auburn while I wanted for Daddy to come. The performances were really cute from the whole school. Daddy went to work after the show for just a little bit and the girls and I came home, so I could start cleaning for our Pre-K Graduation Party this afternoon. Daddy brought us some lunch and then he started working outside with the Waterslide and everything else. I picked up some food from Chick-fil-a and then came back home. First kids to come over were Payton and James. So they started playing on the slide right away. Next we had Catalina and Minseing over. They all played for a while and then Ms. Ashley and her friend and a boy she was babysitting came over. Then Allison and Mrs. Cella came with her two kids. We had a nice turn out and had fun talking with all the parents and teachers. The kids seemed to really have a great time to. I'm really glad we did this, Daddy had a great idea!! Everyone left and then it was time to clean up and get the girls ready for bed. We played the video game for a little bit to. We got them to bed and then Oma drove up a couple of minutes later. We all went to sleep. Great day!
Saturday, Oma fed the girls some breakfast and we started getting ready for another Waterslide party with Daddy's High School/College Friends and my College Friends (people we have known forever it seems). They are fun friends!! Gus, Kourtney and Cooper were the first people to get here. Then we had Kayla and Kolton (Kody came a little bit later). Then we had Eddie, Michelle, Tyler, Trevor and Tanner. And then Adriane, Demetri and Thane. We had such a good time catching up and the kids had a great time on the slide. Natalie and Meagan were the only girls and they loved it. We had burgers and hot dogs and other people brought other food to help out. Everyone hung out until the afternoon. Eddie, Michelle, Adriane and their families were the last to head out. We had such a good time!! Really happy we got to do this. Afterwards we cleaned up a little and Oma helped me with that and Daddy cleaned up the backyard. The rest of the day we just took it easy and played with the girls.
Sunday, Oma got up with the girls and I slept in a little bit. She made everyone pancakes for breakfast. Then Opa came over around 10:30ish from his fishing trip. We then all got ready for LaLa's house to go swimming. We invited Gus, Kourtney and Cooper over to swim with us to. We all got there and Gus and Kourtney had just arrived. We all got into the pool and we ordered pizza for lunch. We had a good time with all our company. LaLa wasn't there, she was still on her vacation. So we missed her. We probably stayed out in the pool for about three hours or so. The girls and Cooper were loving it!! We all headed out and Daddy went to work for a little bit. We came home and we relaxed before our plans this evening. Oma put all of Natalie and Meagan's barbies hair in pony tails for Natalie. That was sweet of her to do. Then we all went to Christ United Methodist Church for a Memorial Concert and some children activities. I saw a bunch of people I knew there, Susan S., Pam R., Pierce and Emily K., Minseing's mom and Kristi S. We sat with Alicia and her family. Opa stayed with the chairs with Brandon and sleeping Andrew, while Oma, Alicia, all four girls and I went to the play area. All the girls got some ice cream to. We also got some pictures of the girls with Red, White and Blue items. Very cute! Then we went to sit with Opa and Brandon for the Memorial Concert! It was nice! The girls all played with glow necklaces and ate snacks. We all talked and listened to the concert. Then it was time for fireworks!! They were pretty good for a little fireworks show!! Good times! Then it was time to go and as soon as we got home, we got the girls ready for bed and we all went to sleep.
Monday, Meagan and Natalie woke me up around 4:45am this morning because Meagan had thrown up in her bed. I got Daddy up and he helped me bathe Meagan while I missed with her clothes and sheets. Natalie went to Oma and Opa's bed right away and slept with them. We made a little bed in our room for Meagan to sleep on. She threw up one more time a hour later and then went to sleep. I got up when she did in the morning and told Oma and Opa what had happened. Meagan seemed better, but threw up one more time and then she was better. We all took it easy today, I got a little bit of a nap in and then Daddy did to. Meagan got a much needed nap herself. Oma took Natalie with her to Toys-R-Us and Natalie got Oma to get a Happy Dog for Meagan and a Happy Kitty for her. They came back and Oma went to the grocery store for us and then she came back. It started raining pretty hard today. When Meagan and Daddy woke up, Oma and Opa headed out to Tara and Jason's house. We enjoyed having them stay with us!! We just took it easy and played games and Daddy and I had Potatoe Shack for dinner at home. Glad Meagan is feeling better!!
Tuesday, (the girls last week at school) I took the girls to school and then I came home and Daddy was still here. He headed out and then I started writing the blog. Then I went to Aerofit to meet up with Alicia for a water zumba class. It was raining so hard during that class. After that, I came home and did a little more around the house and then went to pick up the girls from school. We came home and played at the house. I cooked dinner tonight and we all ate together. Daddy had a meeting tonight, so he ate when he got home. We read some books to the girls and then it was bed time!
Wednesday, I took the girls to their last gymnastics class until probably the fall, but they will start Super-Hero class next week with their same teacher from gym Coach Julian. They gave him his present for teaching them and he gave them each a big hug. They had a beach day at gymnastics today, not really any water, but just a pretend beach. They had a blast and got their faces painted to. They got their Progress Reports and certificates today and they each got a medal for perfect attendence. They were so happy and they loved their medals!! After gym, we headed to Chick-fil-a and ate lunch and they got to play with friends. Then we came home and got ready for speech. We went to speech and the girls gave Lori their speech teacher her gift and she loved it!! This is our last speech class until they start kindergarten!! They did great with that and we told her bye. Then we came home and spent the rest of the day here and played and cleaned. Good day! Girls even helped me pick up a little bit after being asked, lol! Natalie did make her bed on her own! We ate dinner and then Daddy came home a little while after that from work. We played video games together and then it was time for bed! Fun times with family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment