Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mini-Olympics...

Thursday, May 15th, (Aunt Tara's Birthday) I took the girls to school and then I came and did a couple of things around the house.  I went to pick them up and brought them home to play.  When Daddy got home we headed to the elementary school they will be attending for Kindergarten for a Kindergarten round up.  It was fun and interesting to learn what will be coming up in the next year.  The girls got to play with toys in the kinder classes while Daddy and I listened to a meeting.  We then went to get them and talked to some of the teachers we know and talked to the principal of the school a little bit.  I found out I know another kindergarten teacher I used to work with in college, she recognized me first.  Too funny!  The girls got to play outside for a little bit and then we met up with Grandad to eat dinner at Willie's.  The girls got to play in the sand and the food was good!  Good times!  Then we came home and got the girls to bed.

Friday, I took the girls to the dentist and Meagan got an X-Ray of her teeth for the first time.  She did a great job and then got her teeth cleaned.  Natalie on the other hand decided she didn't want to do any of that, so she just got her teeth brushed.  She is so silly sometimes!!  We left there and then went to their school for an end of the year party, where they just had food and got to spend time with their friends there.  Then we came home and played and I started getting my things ready for the garage sale.  Rihanna came over and she went to the park with Meagan to try to fly a kite, that didn't last very long, Meagan got frustrated and gave up, lol.  They came back and I got everything loaded.  We came inside and visited.  Then Daddy came home and Rihanna went to get something to eat, while Daddy followed the girls and I to Laura's house to drop everything off.  There was so much stuff at that garage sale, Wow!!  I started there to help, while Daddy took the girls to Fuddruckers to eat and then to Toys-R-Us to get some toys.  Everyone got home before me.  Rihanna spent the night with us.  It was good to see her.



















Saturday, I got up super early to go to the garage sale.  I was there until about noon helping with that.  While I was there, Daddy fed the girls breakfast and lunch and Rihanna hung out for a little bit and then she headed home.  I picked up lunch for Daddy and myself and then met him and the girls at Powersports for the Mini-Olympics.  We got them all checked in and then we found out seats.  LaLa and Grandad came to watch to.  The girls first thing was the parachute and they did a great job, they were both so happy.  Then we waited to watch them do their gymnastic routines and they did great at that to.  They got trophies and bright orange T-shirts to wear for doing the Mini-Olympics.  We took some pictures and then we told LaLa and Grandad bye.  We came home with the girls and we just spent the afternoon relaxing because we had such a big morning.  I did get everyone some milk shakes since the girls did so good on their performance.  I also got out the slip-n-slide for the girls to play on in the front yard.  They had a blast!




Sunday, I got up with the girls and I took them to church.  I took them to their classroom and talked with Amy B. for a little bit and then I walked into the church and sat by a teacher I used to work with in Navasota.  Good service!  Then I got the girls and we came home.  Daddy ordered us some food from Casa Rod and Meagan and I went to pick it up.  We ate lunch and then played Lego Video game for a little bit together.  Daddy then got out the big waterslide and put it up in the backyard.  The girls started playing on it and then Olivia and Elizabeth came over with Alicia and they got to play on it to.  They had a great time and we listened to The Fresh Beat Band as they played.  Good times!  Only had two that got hurt by hitting heads together (Natalie and Elizabeth), but that didn't last long.  They headed out and then I started making some dinner.  The girls and I ate together and then it was time for Awana.  Daddy and I stayed with the girls at this one because it was time to race the cars Daddy helped the girls make.  Natalie was too scared to do it (she kept saying it was too loud in there), so Meagan raced hers and got 2nd in the first race and then Daddy did Natalie's and she got 3rd in the first race.  In the second race, Meagan got 2nd again and then Meagan did Natalie's and she car got 2nd in the second race.  It was fun!  Maybe Natalie will enjoy it more next year.  They got their Cubbies Certificates and we talked to Kelly a little bit.  When it was over, we went to eat at Wings-N-More for Daddy's dinner and then all of us got the big brownie sundae dessert, yummy!!  It was gone in about 10 seconds. :)  Then we came home and it was time to get ready for bed.
Monday, Daddy had jury duty and the girls and I just hung out in the morning.  Then we took a file to Daddy's work for him and we talked to the ladies there.  We drove back home and ate lunch and then Daddy got a break and he came home to say hi.  We were on our way out to go to Aerofit, so I could do water aerobics.  I dropped them off in the kids area and then I did my exercises and then I got them.  We came home and we colored and played in their playroom and played games.  They got some outside time to.  Good day.  I cooked some Chicken Alfredo for dinner and it was yummy, of course the girls didn't eat it, I made them something else.  Then it was time for books and bed time!






Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I came home and did somethings around the house.  Marcia and Kim started coming on Tuesdays now, so I waited for her.  We talked for a little bit and then I went to Hobby Lobby and then I met Alicia for lunch at Blue Baker.  Then I ran to Target to get some clothes for the girls and then picked them up from school.  They were both kind of grouchy, so we came home.  Meagan actually took a nap at school today, she hasn't done that in forever.  I gave them snack at home and played Lego game for a little bit.  They were both feeling better, so I took them to the A&M Memorial Cemetery to take some pictures and then we went to North Gate to take some more pictures.  Daddy met us there for dinner, we ate at the Backyard.  It was pretty cool, had a huge Connect 4 game to play, golf areas, horseshoes and washers.  We had a good time and it felt good outside, so that was a plus.  Daddy got the girls Marshall from Paw Patrol and some books.  We came home and started getting ready for bed.

Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and they did great.  I had a good time talking to friends while they were down there and I would watch them to.  Then we went to the park and ate our lunches that I packed with some of our friends.  Let 's see, it was Alicia and Andrew, Joanna, Haven and Harrison, Julie, Addison and Jordyn, Auburn, Austyn and Cora, Heron, Emerick and Porter and Jill, Ally and Drew.  Good group of kids!  We found roly polies and lady bugs.  After the park, we had speech, so we went to that.  While the girls were in speech, I talked to Shayanne a little bit and saw Shaylee and Shelbee in the office.  It was Shaylee's birthday.  We said bye to everyone and then we went to run a couple of errands.  We went all over, but the girls did great!  We then came home and they wanted to do the Slip-n-Slide, so we got that out and they had a blast.  Then they rode their plasmacars and we then came in for baths.  Then I made them some dinner and played Lego game for a while.  We were still playing that game when Daddy came home.  He ate and played with us.  Then it was bed time, we read one book and said our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment