Thursday, May 8, 2014

End of the Softball Season...

Thursday, May 1st, I took the girls to school and I did a little shopping and then came home and wrote the blog.  I went to pick the girls up from school and we just came home and hung out here the rest of the day.  We played games and we went outside for a little bit.  Daddy came home and I made some dinner.  We all ate together and then they played some video games.  Natalie and Meagan just love the Lego game.  Then we got them to bed.  We stayed up and waited for Oma and Opa to get to the house.  They got in around 11:15pm.  We all went straight to bed.
Friday, Opa left really early to go fishing until Sunday.  Daddy went to work and then Oma, the girls and I just hung around the house and got a couple of things done.  Then we went to speech and Oma started helping me fill out the kindergarten registration forms.  We didn't finish by the time the girls were done with speech, so we just took the forms with us to fill out later.  Then we all went to the mall to shop for all of us.  We found some things for Hawaii.  Then we went to pick up some garage sale tags and then headed home.  Oma made dinner for all of us and Daddy came home to eat with us.  We all finished filling out the kindergarten forms.  Then it was time to go to sleep.


Saturday, we just hung out in the morning and Oma helped me tag a couple of garage sale items.  Daddy and the girls painted their Awana cars and worked on those.  That was cute to watch!  He is such a good Daddy, very patient.  I put some things in the Attic from Easter and other things in the garage.  We got a lot done today.  Oma even went to the grocery store to buy a couple of things.  Then it was time for us to go to LaLa's house to spend some time with LaLa, Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan.  The water was still pretty cold, but the kids didn't care.  They wanted to swim!  I jumped in without feeling the water first.  It felt good after a while.  Everyone got in, even Oma and LaLa.  It was a fun time!!  We made burgers and hot dogs and had good appetizers and good dessert.  It is Meagan who is all about the swimming this year and Natalie is a little more afraid, but she will get better!!  The cousins played with the sandbox together and just had a great time!!  I love watching them all grow up together and have fun!  We headed out after we helped with the clean up.  What a great day!
Sunday, we just hung out in the morning and worked out in the garage again with Awana cars and garage sale.  Opa showed up while we did that and told us about his fishing trip.  Then Opa, the girls and Daddy played a little softball in the backyard.  That was fun!  They were loving it.  Then Oma served us lunch (spaghetti).  Then it was time for Oma and Opa to head out.  Oma had to get to the Austin Airport to fly out to Chicago.  She made it there and Opa got back home safely to!  Daddy, the girls and I walked to our park and brought some lemonade from three different booths since it was lemonade day.  Then the girls played at the park for a little bit and then we walked back home.  We watched a movie called Gnomeo and Juliet, really cute.  Then the girls played inside with Daddy and I vacuumed and cleaned out the truck and suv.  Daddy made the girls a quick dinner and then I took them to Awana.  While they were there, I took the truck to the carwash and then came and got the suv for a carwash.  Then it was time to get the girls.  They said their verses and now they are done with the verses for this Awana school year.  They get to have store night next time and then the Awana race in two weeks.  We came home and got them ready for bed.









Monday, I paid some bills this morning and played with the girls and got them ready to go.  Marcia and Kim came over to clean.  We talked to them for a little bit and then we went to Aerofit and I took them to the kids room, while I met up with Alicia to do the Aqua Boot Camp.  Then we picked up the kids and we told them bye.  I took the girls to Chick-fil-a to eat a late lunch and play.  They played with a little boy they knew from choir there.  Then it was time to go home.  We hung out at home and colored for a little bit.  Meagan had a little bit of a fever, so I gave her some medicine and held her for a little while.  She luckily starting feeling better and then I got them ready for their last softball game tonight.  Once we were dressed, we got loaded up in the truck and headed to the softball fields.  We were playing the Little Bombers tonight.  We won 12 to 3.  It was a fun last game.  Meagan played really good and while she was playing second base she got the ball and ran it to first base and got a girl out.  That was her first time to do that.  Natalie hung out in the dugout with me again, lol.  The girls did great and they all had a fun time!  Grandad and LaLa came to watch the game tonight, which was really nice of them.  They headed out after the game and then we went to the park nearby afterwards and met up with the team to have a little fun, eat and hand out trophies and awards (that Daddy put together).  We had a great group of girls!  The kids then all went to play at the park and Daddy stayed with them.  I headed out to attend my twins meeting and Daddy got them loaded up and headed to Bahama Bucks to get snocones.  He said it took forever and then the girls were messy with them in the car, so he had to clean that up.  The girls were still up watching Toy Story 3 when I got home.  I helped get them to bed.  They had a big night!  Such sweet girls!  Meagan ended up sleeping with us because she wasn't feeling herself.
Tuesday, Meagan felt fine and didn't have a fever, yay!! So I took both girls to school for the crowning of Mary.  I came home to get some things done and started writing this blog and even went for a walk.  I then went to the girls school to pick them up and we took a pictures by the Mary statue since they helped bring flowers to her today.  Then we came home and we just did thing around the house, like color, play t-ball/softball and video games.  That is what they are in to right now.  I made dinner tonight and we ate together when Daddy got home.  Daddy played some games with them for a little bit while I did the dishes and then it was time for bed.  Good day.
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and they had a great time there.  Their mini-olympics for that are coming up soon!!  Then we went to the park, so they could play with some old friends and new friends and to eat lunch.  We always have a good time there and the girls always get so dirty there, it's funny!  Then we went to speech and meet some people moving from Lufkin that knew some of Daddy's family.  That was neat!  Then we ran a couple of errands after speech and went to the grocery store.  I always get a booty whooping going shopping with them, it tires me out for some reason, but at least we got some groceries.  We came home and played T-ball/softball for a little bit and some video games.  We ate an early dinner and then Daddy ate when he got home.  He played T-ball with them and then we went in the front yard to play frisbee, which was fun!!  We came in and got the girls ready for bed and Daddy played some video games with the girls.  Then it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment