Thursday, May 8th, I took the girls to school and we had Muffins with Mom. We had a good time. Meagan went with her class right away for Chapel, but Natalie started crying and Mrs. Cella had to come and get her. She wanted to stay with me, sweet girl, but I needed to get some things done. I went shopping at Kohl's and had to leave the building because there was a fire next door. I left there and went to Old Navy instead, I needed to find something for pictures with Sarah on Monday. It was pouring down rain in town, but made it home safely. After a while I went to pick up the girls and we came home to play and get somethings done around the house.
Friday, I played with the girls and got them fed and dressed and then I finished packing for Fredericksburg. Then it was time to go to Crystal, Steven, Caden and Carlee's house to help celebrate Steven graduating from A&M Vet School. We had fun visiting and the girls loved the water slide and they did that with Caden and a couple of other kids. We ate lunch there with everyone and then I got the girls ready to go. We stopped by Daddy's office to say bye and then the girls and I headed out to Fredericksburg. We had some bad rain along the way, but made it through. The weather was nice when we got to Oma and Opa's house. Opa was outside, so the girls played outside on the swings. While we were out there, Oma came home and then the girls wanted to put their swimsuits on and play with the water hose and the sprinkler. It was fun to watch them. Then they wanted to hula hoop, Meagan almost has it down, Natalie needs more meat on her body to do it, lol. Then they played softball/t-ball with Opa. The weather was so nice, we stayed outside for a while. Then we went inside to eat dinner and then we waited around for Tara and Jason to get there. Everyone was so tired, so we all decided to go to bed after we visited for a little bit. Good day!
Saturday, we all got up and had breakfast and just played around the house. Then we all got ready and Oma, Tara, Natalie, Meagan and I went to a haircut place and got the girls hair cut and mine to. Jason picked up Tara and they went grocery shopping. We were still at the haircut place and Jazz walked in, so we got to talk with him for a little bit. It was good to see him. Then Oma, Natalie, Meagan and I went to HEB and got a couple of things. Then we went home and all of us watched 'Frozen' together, so we could rest a little bit. Then we got up and we all went outside to the barn and to look at the cows and fish. It was fun taking a walk with the family. Then we walked back and Jason and Opa put a slide on the playscape and they fed the cows. Jason took the girls for a ride on a tractor, which they loved! Then it was time to go out to eat at Mamacita's with Oma, Opa, Omie, Tara, Jason, the girls and I for Tara's birthday and our Mother's Day. Opie was sick, so he didn't get to eat with us. We missed him! We had a good time at dinner! The girls enjoyed watching the tortilla's get made and they even got to play with some of the dough. Fun times. Omie seemed to be doing good!! We all said bye and Opa, the girls and I drove back home, while Oma took Omie home and Tara and Jason rode together. We got home and played and colored with the girls and then it was time for bed.
Sunday, Mother's Day, I woke up and Tara and Jason were making a breakfast casserole for the family and especially for Oma and I since it was Mother's Day. It was a great breakfast!! Very nice gift from them. We all gave out Birthday and Mother's Day cards and got to visit. Very nice morning. The girls played outside some more while I packed and we took some family pictures together. Beautiful day outside!! I just love it at my parents house!! We had such a great time here, but it was time to go back home and see Daddy. We told everyone bye and then headed out. We stopped in Bastrop at Buccee's on the way back and the girls each got a cookie and an animal. Meagan got a seahorse and Natalie got a blue zebra. We made it home safely and unloaded the truck. Daddy came home shortly after we got there and he had bought groceries to make me dinner tonight. He also gave me my Mother's Day gift from the girls, pictures framed of the girls holding the letters L O V E. I loved it!! Perfect!! Then it was time to take the girls to store night at Awana. I came back home and Daddy grilled us some steaks and corn and made some mashed potatoes. He even made some cookies. We ate together and talked and then it was time to go pick up the girls. They had a great time at Awana. They got some sidewalk chalk, bubbles and Melissa and Doug Sticker Books. We played with the chalk at the park when we got home and then it was bath time. Daddy came home from Grandad's and then it was bed time. I had a wonderful Mother's Day!! I have the best family in the whole world!! I love them so much!!
Monday, we all had to get up really early to get ready for pictures with Sarah. We met her at a park behind Target and we took our pictures. I think they are going to turn out great!! Can't wait to see what they look like. After pictures, I took the girls to Target to get coloring books and then we came home to color. Daddy left for work and then I took the girls with me to Aerofit, so I could do the water aerobics class. After that we came back home and we played some games here. I then made some dinner to eat and Daddy came home and we ate together. We got the girls to bed early tonight. We were all very tired!!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I came home to tag items for the garage sale this weekend. Then I went to have lunch with Alicia at Panera Bread and it was good to catch up with her. We left and then I went to the girls school to pick them up. I talked with their teacher for a while and she told me that Natalie had put toilet paper all over the bathroom because she was wiping her poopoo. It was pretty funny, but gross. I also got my Mother's Day presents from them, so M&M's and hand prints and a paper of things about mommy. Very sweet. We also got their school pictures in today. We made our way home and played games and had a good time at home. I made dinner and fed the girls and myself and when Daddy got home he ate and we played some games together.
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and they did a great job and they are ready for their mini-olympics this Saturday. I talked to Joanna, Julie, Auburn and Jenny. After gymnastics, we met up with Joanna, Jill and Sarah at Chick-fil-a, Meagan and Natalie played for a little bit and then we ate and had to go to Aerofit, so I could do water aerobics with Alicia. They said they were having a great time in the kids area. We came home and we saw a turtle on the basketball court, so we went to look and play with it. Fun! Then we came home and played with stamps and in their playroom. Then Alicia invited us over, so we went over there and walked with her and Andrew to get Olivia and Elizabeth from school. We walked back and all the kids wanted to play outside in the front with bikes and cars and such. They had a good time, except Natalie ran over Andrew a little bit, I had to talk to her about that. She also messed up one of Andrew's toys, so I had to talk to her about that to. That girl!! Then it was time to come back home! We had a good time at their house. We played video games and ate dinner here. Daddy came home and he played more video games with them while I cleaned up. We had a great week!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment