Tuesday, July 15th, I had to straighten the house because Marcia was coming over. When Marcia came over, the girls and I ran some errands and ate lunch at Wendy's, went to Toys-R-Us and then to Target to buy supplies for the coming school year. We came home to a clean house! That evening the girls stayed with Daddy and played games and went to Vacation Bible School. I left and picked up Alicia and we drove to Napa Flats to meet up with Julie, Joanna and Michelle. This was the last night Alicia was going to be in town before moving back to San Antonio, so we wanted to have dinner and spend some adult time with her. Julie had to leave early, but we all had a great time!! Afterwards, I took Alicia home and told her goodbye!! I am going to miss my friend and her family!! I came home and helped Daddy get the girls to bed.
Wednesday, the girls and I got up and ready to drive to League City to visit my friend, Amy G. We got to Amy's apartment and decided to try out Kemah, but as soon as we got there it started to pour down rain, so we had a snack in the Starbuck's there and then I got the truck and I picked them all up. We decided to go see where Amy's school was located and then we went to eat at a Pizza restaurant. It was yummy and fun to visit with Amy. We then went back to Amy's apartment and visited and the girls watched Epic on TV. Natalie and Meagan were being so funny, it was making Amy and I laugh. It finally stopped raining, so we all decided to go for a swim at Amy's apartment pool. It was a lot of fun!! We got dressed and then we told Amy bye! It was so good to see her!! Then we drove back toward home and we stopped in Navasota at Pizza Hut to eat dinner with Bill and Morgan. Daddy didn't come until we were leaving, but it was good to visit with them. Then I took the girls to VBS. Daddy and I picked up the girls together after VBS was over with.
Thursday, I took the girls to their five year doctor appointment in the morning and everything looked great. After the appointment, we went to eat lunch at Chili's and had fun. Then we came home and played and worked in their Kindergarten book, worked on Phonics and played Anna and Elsa. Meagan's new bed mattress was delivered today. She was excited!! I made dinner and we ate and then I took them to their last VBS night. Picked them up later and got ready for bed.
Friday, the girls and I drove to Brenham and we went to the Blue Bell Ice Cream Company. We met Nyree, Natasha and Thaddeus there. It was so good to see them! We did the tour, which was a lot of fun, especially the end of the tour when we all got to eat some ice cream. Then we all went to the Brenham Airport Diner to eat some lunch. We waited forever to watch a plane take off and one finally did!! We had fun visiting together. Nyree gave the girls each a birthday present, each a Frozen Tervis Cup and each a Frozen Coloring book. We told each other bye and then I took the girls to a pool in Brenham, right across from Blue Bell and we went swimming. It was crazy there, but the girls and I still had fun!! After the pool, we drove to Navasota to play at a park in town. We had a great time!! Such a fun park! Margie met us out there and she brought some birthday presents for the girls, they each got some clothes!! She said it was from Morgan. Daddy ended up meeting us out there too and we all played!! Good times at the park! Then we drove home and we ended up eating some BBQ! We had a fun day!!!
Saturday, we got to relax at home today! It was nice! Around lunch time, Daddy, the girls and I went to eat lunch at the Longhorn Tavern and then we had some snowcones at JJ's. Then we went to Hastings to look at children's books and got some for the girls. Then we came back home and we all watched a movie on TV and then colored and played Pictionary! What a great Saturday together as a family!
Sunday, Natalie, Meagan and I went to church together and then we came home and changed clothes. We talked with Daddy a little bit and then we met up with Shayanne, Shannyn and Courtney at Lupe Tortilla. It was good to catch up with them. After that, we went to the Aggie Outfitters store and the girls got to play the air hockey table. We took some pictures on the Gig'em Statue and then we said our goodbyes. We had fun! We came home and played and spent some time with Daddy!
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment