Friday, September 18, 2009

Exciting week!

First Church Dinner
Monday ~ Today was a long day! I drove up to Grandma's town with the girls and I went by to see Susan and Lindy to get my flu shot and for them to see the girls. After I did that I waited in a long long long line to get the girls car seats checked out to make sure they were in the car safely. While I was waiting the girls were getting hungry, so on Daddy's lunch break, he came and helped me feed the girls in the car. Thank Goodness!! After waiting about 2 and a half hours, they finally got checked. Afterwards, Daddy met us at Grandma's and bought Subway for lunch. I was straving!! I fed the girls one more time and then headed back home. Mommy went to a twins meeting that night. It was a nice break, but got home in enough time to help feed the girls at 9pm. I sure was tired that night!

Tuesday ~ Daddy and I took the girls to their two month check up! They got a thumbs up!! Doctor said we are doing a great job. Natalie now weighs less than Meagan, but we knew that just by looking at them, hehehe!! Natalie weighed 10lb. 7oz and Meagan weighed 11lb. 5oz. We also watched the girls get their first shots!!! They did really good! They just cryed right when they got poked and then I held Natalie and Daddy held Meagan and they quit crying soon after that. Daddy went to work and I came home. The girls and I relaxed after their busy morning at the doctors. Rihana came over tonight to play with the girls and Daddy cooked us dinner. We just talked and watched TV. Good night!

Wednesday ~ In the morning, the girls and I just hang out and napped. Mommy had a headache! In the afternoon, I drove the girls to Grandma's house and we hung out there for a bit. Daddy came there after work and we loaded up the girls and took them to their first Church Dinner. That was fun! They even had their first bible study while we were there. We went to Grandma's and hung out there alittle. We headed home and fed the girls and put them to sleep. Good times!

Thursday ~ I still had a little headache, but it went away! Mommy hung out with the girls all day until about 3pm and Grandma came over to babysit. I had a doctors appointment. After the doctors appointment, I went into town and got my toe nails done. It was sooo relaxing. By time I got back to the house, Grandma had left and Daddy was home.

Friday ~ I packed all day today while taking care of the girls. It was my first time to pack for the girls to travel, so it took me almost all day long. Daddy came home early which was nice, so I ran a couple of errands. Rihana came over and we loaded up the car. We were every thankful that Rihana rode with us because she sat in the back with the girls and entertained them for the trip to my parents. At the half way point we stopped and ate at Carl Jr.'s Burger in Bastrop, which was the first restaurant the girls have ever been to, and we fed the girls and ate. Took about an hour out of the trip, not to bad! Finally got to Oma and Opa's house and they got to meet Great Aunt Sandra because she came to get Rihana. After Oma and Opa got their time with the girls, we put them to bed. That was the girls first long drive from home.

As you can tell we had a long week! We had tons going on!!! :)

The Carters =)

No comments:

Post a Comment