Monday, September 7, 2009

Relaxing Labor Day Weekend...

Meagan
Natalie (in little outfits Oma and Opa gave)

Natalie


Meagan (in little outfits Aunt Terrell gave)



Friday Night ~ My parents didn't end up coming tonight. It ended up just being Daddy and I relaxing with the girls eating left overs.




Saturday ~ My parents ended up coming around noon and they brought us Whataburger to eat for lunch. We were so hungry and happy to see Oma and Opa of course! Daddy ended up going to the Aggie Football game with his Grandpa and Mom, so they got to see the girls for a little bit before they headed up to the game. I stayed with the girls along with Opa and Oma. We just played with the girls and took care of them. Daddy came back home after the game and the Aggies won! Whoop!! So the Aggies are 1-0 for our girls!! Let's just hope they keep it up!




Sunday ~ While Daddy and Opa took care of the girls in the afternoon, Oma and I went shopping. I had to find a dress for the baptism and I found one after going to tons of different shops. Then we when grocery shopping at HEB and oh my gosh that place was a mad house!!! We couldn't wait to get out of there. Came back home and got to spend of time with the girls. Grandma came over for a little visit and her and Oma talked. Oma then made us all dinner. It was relaxing to be at home.




Monday ~ (Labor Day) Girls were a little fussy this morning at 3:30am, so I got up and layed with them in the nursery on the floor, so I could keep giving them pacifiers. My parents got up at 5am to feed them, so I went back to bed. We all spent some time with them this morning and Oma made a yummy lunch for us. She has always been known just to throw different ingredients together and then she makes something really good. They left after the 3pm feeding to drive back home. It was a great visit and are always glad when they come! It is a big help! Now it is the evening and Daddy and I have been able to have some fun with the girls. They are so sweet. Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend, we sure did! First holiday as parents! Life is so great!




Always,




The Carters =)

2 comments:

  1. The girls are getting so big! And of course, they are so adorable!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their little outfits look cute! I am glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete