

I haven't written in the last week because there hasn't been to much going on. The girls are doing great and they are really smiling all the time now. It is so cute!! I have loved this stage in their lives because it makes us feel good that they are so happy!! Last week Mommy and the girls just hung out at home during the day. Natalie really loves to play in her bouncy seat and kick to make the music turn on. Meagan loves the bouncy seat too much because it just puts her right to sleep! :) Grandma came over last Thursday night to babysit. While she did that, Daddy and I went to eat at the Cotton Patch. Mommy needed some time out of the house for a little while! Friday my parents came into town and spent the weekend with us. The girls are really learning to put their hands together (kind of like they are praying, which is funny because they are doing it the week after their baptism). Oma and Opa enjoyed their time with the girls. They help us out a lot because they take over the early morning feedings. Saturday, Mommy, Daddy and Oma took the girls for a stroller walk. It was good to get some fresh air! Sunday, Oma and Opa stayed all day and when they left, Grandad came to visit the girls. It had been a while since he had seen them. I bet he thought they have grown so much. He had fun talking with them and the girls liked listening. Grandma also stopped by for a little while. Grandad bought us Wings-N-More to eat. We had a great visit! This week has been great so far. Daddy and I are starting to get the girls to sleep all night, it is work, but it will be so worth it! Tuesday afternoon I took the girls to Grandma's house and we hung out there for a bit waiting for Grandma to get home. When she did we all headed over to Great Grandpa's house and put the girls in their stroller. We walked over to the old big house because the city was having a VIP function and Grandma wanted some of her friends to meet Meagan and Natalie. It was the girls first time to the big old house! We will go back this weekend to take some pictures of them there hopefully! I walked them back to Great Grandpa's house (it was their first time there to). Daddy came over with pizza and we ate and fed the girls. We headed home shortly after that. So pretty much we are just having a fun time with the girls. They entertain us all the time. They are such sweethearts!! They are loved so much!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well!
Always,
Matt, Melissa, Natalie and Meagan =-)
I can't believe how big they are getting already. They are so precious! They seem like they have your sweet personality Melissa (Matt's too)!
ReplyDeleteThey are going to be little social butterflys just like their Mommy!
ReplyDelete