Monday, October 19, 2009

Three Months Old

Meagan and Natalie's 3 month birthday Meagan at the Pumpkin Patch

Natalie at the Pumpkin Patch

Last Monday, I tried to put the girls in the jumper for the first time. Let's just say they were not ready for that yet!! That night, I got out of the house for a little bit, while Daddy watched the girls. I went to Sams to get formula! When I got home, they were all watching Monday night football! Tuesday afternoon, Grandma came over to visit us. She babysat while Matt and I went to Toys-R-Us to buy more things for the girls. On Wednesday the girls officially turned 3 months old. I took pictures all day of course. That afternoon, Matt had a blow out on his car, so he had to deal with that, but thank goodness he made it home safe and sound!!!! Eddie, Michelle, Tyler and Trevor came over to have pizza and meet the girls. Future boyfriends maybe!! Hahaha!! Tyler was such a hoot as he always is. He is such a sweet boy and we met Trevor for the first time, such a little cutie baby! Thursday was a great day at home. Daddy came home early, so I could go to my doctors appointment. The girls love when they get to see more of their Daddy!! Friday was another regular day, just fun with Mommy. Daddy came home a little early again, so we could take his car by Discount Tire. He waited there for over an hour and then they told him that they couldn't fix it that day, so he came home. Saturday was an adventure. We woke up early to take my car to get the oil changed at Toyota, so Daddy drove my car and I drove his car with the girls. I am so glad we made it safely to Toyota because Daddy's car had another flat tire. So we ended up waiting in the waiting area with the girls, (who hadn't been fed yet, but I did have bottles just in case. They did really good though, they slept the whole time.) Toyota was nice enough to change the tire for us with a tire Daddy had just bought the day before! Thank goodness we had an extra tire because the spare was already on the car. We all drove back home and I dropped them off and took Daddy's car back to Discount tire and bought another tire. They got it all fixed and then I headed home. Later on, we went to pick up my car and then we went to a pumpkin patch nearby the house. We saw Marla there and she got to hold the girls. She took a family picture of us at the pumpkin patch! We bought two tiny little pumpkins for the girls. It was a beautiful day!!! We came home afterwards and relaxed for the day. It was interesting to say the least. Sunday, we just relaxed. It was another beautiful day outside and we got to spend some of it outside at the girls first Halloween Party. The twins group I'm in had one and it was fun to see some twins dressed up in their Halloween outfits. They even had a pinata. We had a great time!


2 comments:

  1. Wow you can have a lot of fun with twins!!! Man sounds like a bummer with the tires. I want to see the family pic of y'all in the pumpkin patch I bet it's a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting so big I hardly recognize them!!! Can't wait to see you and Matt this weekend and the girls in November!

    ReplyDelete