Tuesday, had a normal morning and at lunch time took the girls to Grandma's house to see Grandma and Daddy. We all ate lunch and talked. Daddy and dressed the girls in TCU and A&M outfits today. They were cute!! We came back home after lunch and when Daddy got home later on he had the girls early Christmas present from us, Sophie the Giraffe teething toy. The girls were not to sure at first, but they love them now. It feels good to chew on them. Meagan has mastered the ability to put her foot in her mouth. She has been trying for awhile and she finally did it!!
Wednesday, I took the girls to their first play date with the twins group at Charissa's House. They had a great time watching all the older kids. As they get older they will enjoy these much more!! I came home with the girls and in the afternoon, Shayanne and Shaylee came by the house to visit! We had a good time talking and watching Shaylee kiss on the girls. It was cute!! Can't wait to visit again! Daddy came home later and I went to Toys-R-Us and Sam's. It felt good to do some errands!
Thursday, was again just a normal day at home. The girls really like to jump in their jumperoo's. I don't put the girls in them that often during the day because I don't want them to get tired of it!! When I was putting Natalie to sleep tonight rocking her and singing to her, she was singing with me with her high pitched sweet noise. I loved it!! Friday afternoon, my cousin, Rihana, came over to hang out with the girls and me. She even got me a Sonic drink, yay!! We played with the girls and took care of them. We even cooked dinner for ourselves and Daddy. She helped me bathe them for their first time together in the tub. That was fun!
Saturday, I got the girls up and dressed and fed. We played in the morning and then while they taking their nap and Daddy watched them, I did a little shopping. I came back home and then Daddy left to go to Houston to an A&M Basketball game with Thad. I spent the whole day with the girls playing and watching Lifetime Christmas Movies!! Still nasty outside!!
Sunday, I put 7oz. in the girls bottles this morning and they chowed down on it. So now I am starting a new schedule, feeding them every 4 hours instead of every 3. I am going to try to work on a better nap schedule also, making it only twice a day. We will see if it works. Natalie was rolling to her side from her back trying to get on her stomach. I helped her get to her stomach and then she rolled over to her back all by herself!! So she rolled over for the first time today. Daddy told me that Meagan might have rolled over the other day, but none of us saw it, so we don't know if she has really done it or not. They are both pretty close at mastering this skill. At 11:45am today, Daddy and I fed Natalie and Meagan liquidy rice cereal mixed with formula for the first time and it was their first time to use a spoon. They did pretty good!! They made cute faces when they tried it for the first time and then after that it was pretty messy. (Meagan especially, hehehe). In the afternoon, Grandma came over and then we all went to the mall to see Santa Claus. They took a picture with him!! Meagan was okay, she didn't cry, but Natalie did. She was a little scared, but we did get a picture with Natalie not crying! Then Grandma and I walked in the mall to Casa O'le and met Daddy there because he had to go get the car seats. Natalie and Meagan slept while we ate a late lunch/dinner. It was a nice relaxing lunch. We then headed back home and said bye to Grandma and then Daddy and I started making some Christmas gifts for Oma and Opa and Grandma. It was fun!! Daddy had to go to work for a little while, so I gave the girls a bath together and then fed them and I took turns rocking them. They are such angels!!! Natalie either sings with me or she plays with her fingertips and Meagan loves to play with my mouth (and Daddy's) and she likes to gently play with my hands and fingers. We love them soooooo much!!
Love the photo of the girls with Santa. Too Cute! You are doing such a great job with them Melissa. I know how hard it is with one baby, I can only imagine two!
ReplyDelete