Tuesday, first day of December and the girls 20 week birthday, Opa and I watched the girls all day again today. It was nasty weather outside. I had planned to go eat lunch with my Aunt Janet and go over to Omie and Opie's, but I didn't want to take the girls out in that cold rainy weather. I took some pictures of the girls by the Christmas tree, they were being silly. This was the first Christmas Tree that they have seen. I think Meagan is now starting the teething process, her gums are getting rough and Natalie is still drooling a bunch. Opa helped with feedings and taking care of the girls. Oma came home in the afternoon and we ate dinner and then put the girls to bed. Great day with Grandparents!
Wednesday, Opie came by the house to say hi and him and Opa were going to Aunt Tara's house. Oma took off of work today to send some time with Natalie, Meagan and me. We packed up all the girls things and then headed into town to Omie and Opie's and had lunch with Omie. This was the first time to Omie and Opie's house for them. After visiting with Omie and seeing the quilts she made for her family, Oma and I headed to San Antonio. We went to the Hyatt Regency by Sea World. We got the girls all settled in and gave them a bath in the sink. This was their start hotel to stay in. They even got little cribs to sleep in, they were cute. We just put the girls in their cribs to sleep and Daddy and Grandma showed up. Natalie was still kind of awake, so they got to see her and say hi. The Grandma's wanted to sleep in the same room with the girls, so we let them. One thing new today, is Meagan is starting to slap at objects like Natalie does.
Thursday, Meagan's rash on her face looked a little worse today. We decided we would try to call the Pediatrician, they told us we would have to call in on Saturday since we were out of town. I hung out with the girls by myself in the hotel room while Oma went to work and Grandma and Daddy went to their meetings. Both girls are starting to act and be more curious. They are more coordinated, when they reach for an object they actually get it on the first try. It is so cute. They still need help sitting up, but Meagan seems to have it down a little better than Natalie at this point. After I fed the girls at 2, I drove the girls to Oma's work, which was really close. It was our first time there. It was a really nice hospital! After that, we came back to the hotel and hung out in the room. Grandma and Daddy came to the room after their meetings were over and then Oma came too. They watched the girls, while Daddy and I went out to eat at Logan's. It was fun!! We got back to the room and helped put the girls to bed. We talked to Grandma's for a little bit and then went to sleep.Friday, we said bye to Oma before she went to work (we might not see her until Christmas time again). I hung out in the room with the girls again. Ate lunch time, Aunt Dana came to visit with the girls. She hung out with us in the room. They slept most of the time, but she did get to see them awake for a little bit. It was good to visit with her. She helped me feed them their 2 o'clock bottle and then it was time to leave. We said bye to Dana and then Grandma, Daddy and I headed back home. We got back safe and sound and started unpacking. Had a great trip, but I am sure the girls are happy to be home in their own cribs!
Saturday, Natalie used her legs this morning to turn herself in a different direction. It was so funny, she didn't even mean to do it. Meagan learned to grab her feet today!! She has been trying for so long to get her feet and she finally did it!! We called the Pediatrician today and the nurse just told us to get a lotion and put it on Meagan's rash. Her rash is actually getting better! We were all going to go to Navasota today for the Christmas Parade, but it was to cold outside for the girls, plus I was tired!! I really didn't want to chance getting the girls sick. Instead, I just hung out with the girls in the afternoon, while Daddy got to go to Navasota. We had fun playing and getting baths.
Sunday, I fed the girls in the morning and started getting Christmas decorations out of the garage. I put the girls down for their nap and got Daddy up. We decorated the tree together and once the girls were awake, they got to watch us do the decorating. It was a fun family time. Natalie and Meagan kind of know how to turn themselves in the jumperoo now. Meagan has figured out how to push the buttons on the jumperoo to play music. We also took the girls Christmas card pictures today. They are going to be adorable!! :) They watched Daddy cook dinner tonight, they were really interested in what he was doing. Another note I want to put here, is Natalie has been laughing more at Daddy. Both girls get bashful when Daddy smiles at them, they smile back and then turn their heads into my shoulder and then look back and smile and do it all over again. I love it!! Natalie is starting to get out of her shell a little more each day too. Daddy and Meagan learned a new game to play together today, Meagan puts her hand near Daddy's mouth and he acts like he is going to eat it. She loved it. He tried to do it with Natalie too, but she wasn't doing it just yet. She will get there. We just love everything about these little miracles!
Of course Meagan is kicking in that picture! What a busy bee!!
ReplyDeleteoh- and I am so excited to see FOUR stockings on the mantle!
ReplyDelete