Monday, June 14th (11 month birthday), we played in the morning and then we went to the Splashpad in Bryan for a twins group outdoor playdate. I put Natalie in the water first, but she didn't seem to enjoy it. I had to leave her by the water to get Meagan, which Meagan seemed to enjoy it a lot more than Natalie. It will be easier to bring them back when they can walk!! We had a good time talking with the other moms, after we were done in the water. Came home after about an hour and they ate their lunch. We stayed home the rest of the day and played. I made dinner and when Daddy came home, he sent some time with the girls. Natalie has decided to get more aggressive and she has also decided to crawl the correct way now. She is so funny! She likes to slap at things and people a lot. Meagan can stand by herself for a least a second. Daddy practiced with her tonight.
Tuesday, we took a walk to the nearby duck pond and the ducks were so hungry that they came up to us right away. Both girls were really interested in watching the ducks eat the bread that we gave them. We came back home and played. We all took really good naps today!! After our naps, we went to the mall and looked around. They also played in the food court playscape area for a little while. I could tell they thought it was neat!! Went back home and waited for Daddy. When he got home, we took the girls to their first baseball game, the Brazos Bombers. Daddy and I had a corn dog and then we came back home. We didn't stay for very long, but it was good for the girls to have that experience! Today and lately, Meagan loves to watch things fall to the floor and then she looks for them!! I love watching them learn and experiment!!
Wednesday, we played in the morning and then around 3ish, we ran some errands and then went over to Grandma's house. We got the house and food ready for game night with friends. It was Grandma, Daddy, Crystal, Steven, Caden, Natasha, Brandon, Hannah, John, Dawson, Rylan, Kelly, Miley, Kaylee, Makenize, the girls and I. We swam for a little bit and then ate dinner, of course all the older kids swam pretty much the entire time!! :) We had fun and the food was great!! I love game night!! :) Grandma was soooo nice for letting us have it over at her house!!
Thursday, while I was getting breakfast ready for the girls, Daddy peeked at the girls and they were both awake and being really quiet, until they saw Daddy of course!! :) We stayed home all day today and played. We all three took another great nap!! Natalie really likes to hang onto the back of Meagan when Meagan is crawling. Meagan will crawl by her and then she hops on! One of Meagan's favorite places to sit is on the fireplace step. We have a blanket on the step and she will just sit on it with a toy. We have started reading bedtime stories to the girls after we put them into their cribs and they seem to enjoy it. Gives them some quiet time and more time with us before they go to sleep.
Friday, we stayed home most of the day, until after their nap. We ran a couple of errands and then came home. When Daddy got home, we all played together as a family and then we went out to eat at a new mexican restaurant in town. It was really good and a family that we sat next to asked if the girls are always that happy, and of course we said yes!! Because it is so true, they are really happy girls!!! Meagan is getting more teeth!!! She is now getting a tooth on each side of her front two teeth, called the lateral incisors (looked it up on the internet =)). We came home and got them ready for bed. I straightened up the house and then headed to Target and Wal-Mart to get some shopping done. I ran into Jessica at Target and we set up a playdate for our daughters tomorrow at my house.
Saturday, we played in the morning and Thad came up again from Houston to help Daddy with the sprinkler system. They worked on it all day long!!! Around noon, Jessica, Avery and Cameron came over to play. Natalie was a little slappy at first with Avery's hair, but all worked out well after that. They seem to really like playing together!! The girls played and Jessica and I talked. Fun times. Jessica and them headed out after about an hour or so and then I put the girls down for a nap. We stayed home the rest of the day. Daddy got a little play time in and then we put the girls to bed. Amberly came over right after that, so she got to see the girls while they were still awake! Daddy stayed home with them and Amberly and I went to Kayla's Bachelorette Dinner. Had a fun time!!! :) Good talking with everyone! And good to get out of the house just for a little bit!!
Sunday, Daddy's First Father's Day, I made him cinnamon rolls for breakfast and some very very chocolaty milk and brought it to him in bed, so he could have breakfast in bed. I took the girls in there to say 'Happy Father's Day.' We got up and opened his cards from all of us and opened his present. He got a watch for his 1st Father's Day!! We played for a little bit at home and then we all went to Great Grandpa's house for lunch with Celeste, Cade, Bill, Margie, Alex, Morgan, Allison, Grandma, Janet and Great Grandpa!! It was good!! We had a good time talking! After lunch, we headed to Grandma's and meet up with Aunt Dana there. It was soooo good to see her, it had been since around Christmas time!! We all talked and swam. Cade and Natalie didn't take a nap, only Meagan did!! The girls got to swim in some little floating things that were Cade's when he was a baby for the first time. It was nice and they really liked it!! Dana, Celeste and Cade headed out and Daddy went to work for a little bit, so the girls and I got to hang out and play with Grandma for a little while. It was relaxing!! When Daddy got back, we headed home and the girls fell asleep right away in the car. When we got home, they woke up and we bathed them and gave them their last bottle and put them in their cribs and then I read them a night time story. They are so sweet!! I believe Daddy had a wonderful first Father's Day!! Celeste noticed today that Meagan is going to have a big gap between her two front teeth for a while probably. Daddy had the same gap when he was a baby, so Meagan is probably going to have his teeth!!! That means I hope that Natalie has lucked out with mine because Daddy had to wear a mouth guard and I didn't even have braces!!!
Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment