Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grandma Babysat Us on Saturday!!

Monday, June 7th, I played with the girls all day! The girls both do what you ask them, like for Natalie banging on pan, I ask her and she does it!! And Meagan, shaking body side to side (twisting). We had some people come by our house today to trim our trees and remove one!! Natalie is crawling up to me a lot more like Meagan always does. Daddy got to watch the girls tonight, while I went to my twins meeting. :) When I left the house, Meagan was up against the screen door and was crying. It made my heart melt. Now I know how Daddy must feel everyday when he leaves and we are standing by the door!!
Tuesday, we played at home all day. Meagan loves to take the books out of the basket all the time. Both girls really enjoy looking at books. They are so sweet!! They are both really good at playing ball now. Meagan even plays with us now. She likes to hand me the ball and then I roll it to her. Natalie likes to roll and bounce the ball to me and to herself. Meagan is walking great behind the walker toys. She will be walking soon!! Natalie gets on her knees now to push toys across the room. She seems so happy now that she is experiments with everything. They are both getting so big!!! They can fit into 18 month clothes now, even though they are only almost 11 months. At three we drove to Grandma's house and played. Grandma came and cooked us dinner. Grandma had a meeting, so she left for a little bit and Daddy came home to play and eat dinner. We went ahead and bathed the girls there, so Grandma could see them before we left. We headed home and put them to bed.
Wednesday, we got to see the city pick up all of our trees that were trimmed Monday. The girls liked watching it. While we were doing that, the sheet rock guy came by and patched up the little hole in my bathroom. After all that was done, we talked to Opa on the webcam!! Good to talk to him. Daddy came home later and played. I went to run some errands while he was at home.
Thursday, girls and I headed to Magnolia to Courtney's house. Once we got there, we talked and played with the girls. It was so good to see her!! We went to lunch at a really good Mexican Restaurant called 'Julio's.' Courtney had to help me feed the girls and bring them in and out of the restaurant. I had fun, it was good to catch up with her. We took Courtney home and then headed to The Woodlands to see Aunt Celeste and Cousin Cade. First time the girls got to go to their new house. Celeste already had it decorated nice and pretty!! Cade was sleeping at first, so the girls got to play in his little play area while Celeste and I talked. When Cade got up, he played with them to. We all went to Baskin Robin's for ice cream and then we headed home. Once we got home, Daddy got home shortly after. He got to play with the girls while I went to Wal-Mart. I also picked us up Chili's for dinner. We ate and played with the girls some more and then put them to bed.
Friday, we played in the morning and then around 11am, Alison and Brittany came over to visit and they helped fed the girls. We all then went to Blue Baker and ate lunch and talked. The girls did really well sitting there, Meagan even took a little short nap in her stroller. We had fun talking and then we said bye to Alison and Brittany and headed home. It was good to see them, it has been since August. While the girls took a nap, I touched up painted the bathrooms and some guys came over to finally finish the sheet rock in my bathroom!! Yay!!! Once the girls got up from their nap, we played with the tunnel and Natalie really likes to catch Meagan sometimes. The above picture shows how Natalie likes to get Meagan!! They are so funny!! When Daddy got home, he mowed the grass. The girls got to watched him through the screen door! They kept laughing at him. When he was done, he started a bath for himself and both girls started crying because they wanted to take a bath!! So I got both of them and just bathed them in my bathtub. They were so happy then!! We got them to bed and then Daddy and I watched 'Zombieland.'
Saturday, played with the girls in the morning. Daddy got up and made breakfast and Thad came over. The guys were going to start digging for the water sprinkler to be put in. This is going to be a project that takes a while that is for sure. Grandma came over a little later to play and we fed the girls. After they were fed, we went to do some shopping for the girls first birthday party. We had fun, went to Party City and Toys-R-Us. Once we got back home, the girls napped and then I helped the guys outside a little. Once the girls were up, Grandma took them to her house, so she could babysit. She called in the afternoon and said that Meagan and Natalie were kind of fighting over a ball and that Natalie would be playing with it and Meagan would take it from her and then Natalie would get on top of Meagan and then Meagan would crack up laughing and then Natalie would get the ball back and then they would start all over again. Silly girls!! I relaxed inside a little bit and kept checking on the progress with the guys. Thad had to get back home, so Matt worked a little bit more outside and then we both got ready to go to dinner at Cotton Patch and then went to the Roger Creager concert. We had a great time. We saw Eddie and Aaron there. I got my picture taken with Roger Creager again! Daddy and I went to Grandma's and stayed the night there. We had a great time!!!
Sunday, Grandma got up with girls and fed them breakfast. I got up a little while later and helped. I got Daddy up, so that we could go get our breakfast and then we all went over to Great Grandpa's house because they were making their family corn. Morgan, Allison, Margie and Bill were all over there to. Allison also had her duck there. I went with Great Grandpa to deliver some corn to people. Daddy, the girls and I headed out back to Grandma's to feed the girls their lunch. Then we came home and put the girls down for their nap and I went shopping and Daddy worked in the yard. Came home and I took care of the girls all day, while Daddy continued on his project outside. He got a lot finished!!! Once he was cleaned up, he got to play with the girls a little before we put them to bed. Also, Natalie's two top teeth started coming in today!! Hooray! We had a great week!! The girls turn 11 months tomorrow, almost to the one mark!!!! :)

1 comment: