Tuesday, June 1st, we played and we had an Electrician come over to work on a couple things around the house. He worked until a little after lunch time, he was there all morning. Did a great job! We got new bathroom lights put in and a programmable A/C temperature thing. He did some other things that needed to be done also. He recommended a sheet rock guy to come fill in a hole in the bathroom, so we called him and he said he would come around 4ish, but never showed (day one). Natalie took a really good nap today, so I played with Meagan a little more. Meagan was being a big Mommas girl today. At nighttime, Daddy fed Natalie her bottle and after she was done, she would do fake burps for us because she knows we praise her after she burps. It was so funny!!! We got the girls to bed and then I printed out maps to Grandma's house for their birthday party, which we decided is just going to be family this year. Our families are huge, so I am trying to keep the number of people manageable, so the girls don't freak out! :) Both girls like to scream and make high pitched nosies all the time!! They also both know how to work everything on their little big house toy. Smart girls! Today I also made a new game for them with a muffin pan and tennis balls. They put the tennis balls inside the holes of the muffin pan. This is suppose to help them understand puzzles. We had fun with it! Natalie liked putting the balls in the holes and Meagan liked grabbing the pan and spilling them all over the place! :) Natalie's new thing to do is grab noses, so when she does we say 'Honk' and she loves it. Daddy started that game!!!;) Meagan likes to grind her bottom teeth and two front top teeth together, it is a horrible noise, but I guess she is experimenting with her new teeth!
Wednesday, after I fed the girls breakfast, we headed to the library in Bryan, they were having a little festival there. I ran into Kelly and her twins there. They got to play some instruments and got a balloon. They were going to listen to a storytime 'Miss Nelson's Class,' but Meagan got scared of the lady reading the book. It was so funny, she got this look on her face when the lady read really loud, so I went to her side of the stroller and she grabbed onto me and put her face next to mine. It was so sweet!! We didn't finish the story, so we went into the library and looked around. I read them a book to. We went back outside and looked at a cow they had there and then we headed home. We played all day and waited on that sheet rock guy again and of course he didn't show up again! Raunch!!! I had fun playing ball with the girls and spinning them on their ladybug. Natalie still has a cough sometimes, she has had this for a little over a month now, I will mention it to the doctor at their 1 year check up in July.
Thursday, Natalie loves to talk while eating now. She plays with her food on her tongue a little bit. We played at home all morning and the sheet rock guy finally came over to see what needed to be worked on and he said he could come over Friday to work on it. Ha!! It rained all day today!! We needed it!! Around 3ish we headed to Grandma's house and saw Grandma just for a little bit and then she headed out and Celeste and Cade came home. Daddy and I picked up dinner from the Wrangler and ate at Grandma's with them. Cade was in a mood!!! But the movie 'Shrek' always makes him feel better. Good to visit with them! After we ate, we headed home and got the girls ready for bed. When I was rocking Natalie she was playing with my thumb nice and gentle, so sweet! Daddy rocked Meagan and she likes to give kisses and lean on your chest!! They are both such sweet and lovable girls!
Friday, the girls are really starting to play together and laugh at eachother. They also get on eachothers nerves a little bit to. Natalie will take something from Meagan and she will fuss about it a little, too cute! Natalie can crawl really fast, while her one leg is folded in! Meagan likes to crawl with objects in her hands that side on the floor, so she can go really fast. I waited on the sheet rock guy all day today again and he never showed, we have definitely now given up on that guy. It irritated me!!! We played at home all day! Natalie is learning how to sit from the standing position, she eventually sits, but she is still scared of it. She will get it, right now we still help her stand up, so I think when she does that herself, then she won't be so scared to sit all by herself. Meagan is getting into drawers in her room now! Natalie is starting to pull books off of the shelves, so there is always a mess! Natalie has also started reaching into a basket that is outside her crib and trying to get stuffed animals from the basket into her crib. When Daddy got home, we all headed to Toys-R-Us to get a birthday present for Samantha. The girls ended up getting some toys to! :) Went to Sam's as well and then came home. Girls went to bed and Daddy and I ate dinner. Good day!
Saturday, the girls and I headed for Aunt Tara's house in the morning. When we got there we hung out with Tara and Jason. We had some breakfast tacos! Tara, the girls and I then headed to Samantha's 1st birthday party. It was so good to see everyone. The girls got to meet Sarah's family, Jenny, Kelsey and her daugther, Jaci, and a bunch of Sarah's friends. It was a fun party. Tara and I put the girls feet in the water in the kiddie pool, but I didn't have their swimsuits on, so we didn't put them all the way in. We watched Sam eat her first cake and icing! She got it all over her!! It was fun to watch!! Afterwards, Tara and I headed back to her house and hung out with Jason. Kayce, Lindsey and little baby, Evan, came over to play with the girls. It was his first playdate. He was a cutie with cute cheeks!! Natalie made Evan cry! Sandra and Dennis came over to visit also. We got to see Dennis' new Camaro. It was nice!! Talked for a bit! Sandra and Tara got the girls dressed for bed and gave the girls their last bottles. Everyone headed out and we were going to put the girls to bed, put Meagan ended up peeing all over herself. We had to laugh because Sandra dressed Meagan and the diaper wasn't on Meagan at all, it was funny. Meagan is a hard one to get dressed!! We changed her and put the girls to bed and then we watched 'Evan Almighty.' Had a great day!! While we were doing all of this, Daddy got to go to an Astros' game with some of his friends.
Sunday, spent the morning with Tara, Jason and the girls playing. Jason went to get us breakfast tacos again this morning!! We had a good time!! Tara and Jason played with the girls while I loaded up the car. After girls had their lunch, we headed home. As soon as we pulled in, Daddy came outside to see us!! The girls were so happy to see him!! I took a nap and Daddy got to play with the girls for a while. After I got up, we had a family date and we went to a cool pool with slides and stuff. We were of course in the kiddie pool the whole time, but we had a great time. The girls love to swim!! After we were done with that, we came home and had dinner and played a little more. We played ball and Meagan actually played this time, she would give the ball to me to roll back to her. All four of us played at one time!! We put them to bed! We had such a great time this week and weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment