Monday, June 21st, the girls and I love to wake up Daddy in bed. I like to bring them to our room to wake him up, I figure you can't beat a better way to wake up!! The girls and I stayed home all day and played. After the girls nap, they both woke up crying, so I got both of them and held them in my lap on the livingroom floor and we just sat there together watching TV. I loved it, such a sweet time!!! We played the rest of the day and when Daddy got home he worked outside on the sprinkler and then he played with the girls.
Tuesday, I woke up early to take my car to Toyota, so while I was there waiting, Daddy got the girls up and fed. I ended up having to rent a car because they had to fix something with my hybrid system. Once I got home, Daddy went to work and then I put the girls in the rental car and we ran some errands. We went to Toys-R-Us, the mall and Best Buy! Came home and had lunch and a nap. We played the rest of the afternoon and when Daddy got home he had to work outside a little again. Afterwards he came in and played with Meagan and Natalie. Natalie leaned on Daddy's chest before bath time. It was sweet. And Meagan has been really really sweet lately to!! Natalie loves to eat on her books, she will be looking at them and then start eating them. Both girls are getting better at walking with the walker toys. Natalie loves to stand, if you try to put her down she will put her legs straight, so that she can stand, but she can't stand by herself yet, so she wants you to stand there with her. Meagan loves to cruise using all the furniture. We all think that she could walk if she wanted to, but she still likes to use the furniture!
Wednesday, we played in the morning and then around 9:45 I loaded up the girls in their stroller and we walked down to the neighborhood park for a twins playdate I was hosting. The girls and I had fun, nobody else ended up coming because it was pretty hot outside, but the girls and I ended up having some fun. I swung them in the swings, they ate some snacks and had some water. I also blew bubbles which they loved watching. We meet some other nice people who were playing and then a guy with a big dog. The girls loved looking at the big dog. We also went to fed the ducks. We came home out of the heat and then Trey and Susan came over to take us out to eat. We followed each other to eat Mexican food. We had a good time visiting! It was a nice treat!! After lunch we came home and the girls napped. We played later on and then Grandma came over to visit and watch the girls while I went to pick up my car from Toyota and I even got to go wash my car and vacuum it!! I've been wanting to do that for a while! Daddy even got to work outside some more. Grandma even made one of Daddy's favorite meals, hamburger patties, mashed potatoes and peas. We all ate and Grandma even helped bath the girls! Today Natalie even switched from the shopping cart walker toy to the coffee table. First time she has switched furniture and she is getting really good at moving and lifting her feet to get around a little more. Both girls love to follow Daddy and I everywhere, they are too sweet!
Thursday, I did laundry all day!!! Daddy and I both woke up the girls this morning and we played. Natalie is still switching furniture and I love how Natalie holds onto me when she is learning to take steps. Meagan likes for me to pick her up and hold her while I am in the recliner because her new trick is to climb from the recliner onto the couch and then crawl along the couch to the other side where the remote controls are. I always pick her up before she can get the remotes, she knows they are 'no no's.' Hahahaha! We played at home all day again and I started getting a head ache. When Daddy got home, he worked outside again for just a little bit and while he did that I got the girls ready for bed and then Daddy and I both read them a goodnight story.
Friday, I felt horrible this morning when I woke up, but I soon felt better, the girls were really good, so that helped. I ate a banana for breakfast and fed some to Meagan because she wanted some. She really likes bananas. We played at home all day! Natalie stood up at the coffee table all by herself today. That was the first time she did it herself!! Yay, Natalie!!! Meagan can stand by herself for a long time now, at least it feels like a long time. She is really good a balancing!! When Daddy got home, we put the girls into his truck for the first time and we drove to Fuddruckers to eat! First time they went there! We came back home afterwards and a little later, Oma and Opa showed up!! We had the girls stand at the door to greet them! Oma and Opa were so happy to see the girls! They played with them for a while, Natalie really liked Oma's work badge. The girls showed them some new tricks and then I bathed them while they ate their dinner. They helped feed them their bottles and then we put them to bed a little later. Lisa (surrogate mom) called me tonight, it was good to hear from her!
Saturday, Oma and Opa took care of the girls in the morning, which was really nice because I woke up and didn't feel good, so I went back to sleep. I felt much better after I got some sleep. I talked to Oma and played with the girls while Daddy and Opa worked outside with the yard. At lunch time, I met up with Jeanette, her brother, Buck, his sister and her boyfriend at The Corner Bar on Northgate. We ate lunch and talked and watched the USA play in the World Cup Soccer Game. It was really good to see them!! Oma babysat while I was there. I went to the grocery store and came home and visited. Meagan has started doing a mischievous grin, which is really funny. She is also biting me all the time because she is teething! It hurts sometimes though!! I also thought she was getting another tooth, which would be her seventh, but I don't think she is yet. Opa and Oma got to babysit tonight while Daddy and I went to Kody and Kayla's wedding. We had fun visiting with friends like Doc, Susan, Trey, Melanie, Gus, Kourtney, Harry, Tara, Amberly, Clay and other old friends. We got home early! The girls had a great time with Oma and Opa!! :)
Sunday, Oma, Opa and I got up early, so we could follow each other to little Easton's baptism in Austin. Rihana met us at the house, so she could ride with me. We all went into the girls room and told them bye and then Matt had to get up to take care of them today. We headed to Austin to the church and met some family there and Tara. It was a good service! We went back to Shannon, Tina and Easton's to visit and eat some hamburgers. We had a good time!! Around 2:30, Rihana and I headed back to my house and Grandad came by to visit with Daddy and the girls while I was gone. Rihana said hi to the girls and then headed home! It was good visiting with her. Daddy had a good day with the girls and visiting with his Dad in the afternoon. Daddy also said that Natalie is getting even better at switching to different furniture!! That is so exciting. Grandma came over to say hi for a little bit and Grandad headed home. We talked to Grandma and then she headed out. We loaded up the girls in the truck and went to Home Depot to pick out a new livingroom fan because ours quit working last weekend. Once we came back home, we got the girls ready for bed and then we helped each other take the old fan down and put the new one in! It was a hard job at first, but we got it! We both like the new fan!!! We had a great, but busy weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment