Monday, September 6th, Oma and I took the girls to Wal-Mart to shop. Oma bought them each a little book with and Elmo doll. We came home afterwards and played. They showed us how they hug their Elmo dolls. Oma went into the bathroom and I stayed out in the hall with the girls and then all of a sudden Meagan goes to the bathroom door and lays her head on the floor to try to look under the crack. I thought that was so funny!! She thought of that all by herself because no one has done that in front of her before. It made me laugh pretty hard!! :) Aunt Tara and Jason stopped by the house to visit for a little bit. We all had lunch together. Oma headed out and Natalie blew her kisses, which has now learned to do. While Tara and Jason were still here, Meagan showed her famous stare, but this time did it with her tongue sticking out! Ha!! Both girls were so happy to see Tara and Jason. They put the girls down for a nap and then they headed out! Daddy came home a little while later and it started to rain outside. Both girls love to throw balls and then get them their selves. Natalie now points at different objects and says 'That.' At least it sounds like she is saying 'That.' She loves the pictures on the wall. Meagan loves walking around the house with her drumsticks and hitting different objects with them to see what noise they make.
Tuesday, it rained all day. We had fun playing on the couch this morning going from chair to couch. There was a tornado warning, so I got a glow worm and some tennis balls and we played in the hallway until the warning was gone and it was lunch time. Meagan likes to help Natalie with different things. It is really sweet to watch. They are both usually really sweet to each other. Natalie loves to be held a lot. When Daddy gets home, they both get to the front door because they both want to see him. Meagan usually gets Daddy first because she goes after him and then Natalie kind of gets upset at him for getting Meagan first, so then she decides she will be a Mommy's girl. When Daddy finally holds her, she reaches for me. It's funny! Both girls were kind of bad today, not really listening, they were testing me.
Wednesday, it rained again today, so we played at home all day today. We went to Grandma's and then to church dinner with Grandma, Daddy and Great Aunt Janet. Girls were everywhere. People were holding Natalie and Meagan was off walking around. Natalie even took quite a few steps to Grandma there. Meagan froze in her tracks when she saw an older lady and stood still for about two minutes just looking at her. It was funny! They both let others hold them with no problems and Natalie blew kisses there. We had fun! Came home afterwards.
Thursday, Natalie was not listening this morning one bit. She was licking the fireplace, pushing TV buttons, taking Meagan's snack cup and pushing bumbo up to the coffee table to try and get up on the coffee table. I took her with me to the recliner and she had to sit with me for a minute. I guess you can consider this her first timeout!!! She gets her feeling hurt when you tell her 'No No,' so she starts crying and gives you this sad sad look. If she doesn't cry, then she will make the 'ahhh' sound for a little bit of a whine. Daddy and I think it is so funny when she makes that noise. For dinner later on, I took the girls over to Eddie and Michelle's and Daddy met me there. We had fun!! We ate salad, pizza and fruit. Girls didn't eat very well, but we think it was because they didn't want to sit in their bumbo's. After eating, all the kids went into the playroom to play while the grownups watched, played, talked and took pictures. We had a good time!! We came home and got the girls ready for bed. Just wanted to add in here that Meagan is not very gentle with books and Natalie is very gentle, but she does try to eat them sometimes! :)
Friday, I played with the girls at home in the morning and then I took them up to the Filling Station to eat with Daddy, Great Grandpa, Grandma and Bill. We had a good time. I love those meals when we can make them. It is always good to spend time with family! We went to Grandma's house and I let Meagan walk while I held Natalie to go inside. She was so proud of herself for doing that. She likes that she can wear shoes now. Once inside, we played and Meagan would climb into the walker by herself. One leg would be in while the other stayed out. The girls spent the night with Grandma tonight, while Daddy and I went to have dinner at Cotton Patch. We looked at houses and then came home. I got to finally organize the girls room a little bit! That made me so happy!!!! :)


Saturday, Daddy and I picked up the girls from Grandma's. Grandma said they ate really good for her! We finally turned the girls car seats facing forward. They seem to like it! Daddy and I took the girls to the Kolache Festival. On the way there, they loved getting to look at Mommy and Daddy in the front seats. The festival was fun, but there were a lot of people there. Daddy took Meagan to ride a pony first while Natalie and I watched and then I took Natalie to ride the pony. Meagan liked it at first, but then wanted to get off. Natalie loved it, she kept smiling and giggling the whole time. Sweet girls!! We headed out and drove to Downtown Bryan and we ate at Must Be Heaven. There was a little bitty table there that the girls got to eat on. We walked around after we ate a little bit and Meagan got to walk to. Daddy helped Natalie walk. We came home and they napped. Later on, I took Meagan to church with me while Natalie stayed with Daddy at home. I took Natalie last time, so it was Meagan's turn. We sat behind the glass, so that way we didn't disturb anyone. She did a good job, a little loud at times, but really not to bad. We came home and then all four of us went to Wings-N-More to eat dinner. It wasn't very good. Oh well! Good day!
Sunday, Natalie woke up with a runny nose when she sneezes. I fed them both breakfast and then Grandma came over. I got Daddy up and he got to watch and play with the girls while Grandma and I drove up to Austin to go to Melani's shower that Courtney and Tara S. were throwing for her. The shower was fun! Grandma and I headed back home. On the way back, Daddy said Natalie was running a little fever. Grandma and I went to buy her some medicine. Poor girl!! I think this is her first fever that I know of! When we got home, Meagan had made a huge mess of the house and Daddy was rocking Natalie. Grandma and Daddy left to go get his truck and I stayed with the girls. Natalie seemed okay, she was playing. I cleaned up a little bit and held Natalie some. Everytime she sneezes more and more clear snot comes out. We are thinking it is just allergies, hopefully!!! Daddy came back home and we played. Gave Natalie some infant Advil before bed just in case!! Hope she feels better this week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment