Monday, September 13th, Natalie was still sneezing today with snot coming out, so we stayed at home all day to help her feel better. Natalie is taking off and walking a little more by herself (a couple of steps), but still crawls all the time pretty much. Both Meagan and Natalie were helping me put shapes into the right holes of a toy box. I have to tell them which one to put them in, but they got the hang of it pretty fast! Grandma came over after dinner to watch the girls for a little bit because I had a twins meeting and Daddy was working late. She had a great time with them, even gave them a bath. Daddy came home shortly after that and helped put them to bed. Natalie woke up a little bit later, so Daddy and I took turns rocking her, just to have some little extra time with her and then put her back to bed.
Tuesday, (The girls 14 month birthday, yay!!) Natalie still has some nose issues, but not as bad. We went ahead and played at home all day again. After nap, I heard Meagan wake up of course with her little wake up cry and I got Meagan out of her crib. After I did that, I looked over at Natalie and she was still asleep, but she had taken her diaper off. She of course was laying in pee pee, so I had to wake her up to put a diaper on and clean up the mess. She is such a goofball!! A little bit later, we drove to the Grimes County Expo to see Grandma and Daddy. We walked around and ate. It was nice, a good turn out! The girls even got to play in a bouncy house for a little bit. I came home and got them ready for bed.
Wednesday, the girls and I ran a lot of errands this morning, so I had to take them both in and out of the car a couple of times, hard work!! :) After the errands, it was lunch time, so we came home and ate. After their nap, they had their snack and then we went to Layne's to pick up some food for Julie (twins group, she just had another little one), we dropped it off and said hi. Then we headed to church dinner to meet Grandma and Great Grandpa and to eat and talk to really friendly people, who just all love to see and play with the girls. Daddy came to get the girls and take them to Grandma's, so I could go talk about a benefit for Natasha and Brandon's baby over at Crystal, Steven and Caden's house. Good to see everyone! I had to go get the girls to take them home from Daddy. I got them ready for bed again tonight! I swear Meagan said the work 'Up' today at least two times!! :) Natalie knows to say 'ouch' when she puts her finger on a mouth. Both girls practiced eating with spoons today at lunch and dinner and they do pretty good. They will get the hang of it soon!
Thursday, stayed home all day and played. It was a very lazy day, I even took a nap when they did. I cooked dinner tonight (a pot pie for the girls and salmon for Daddy and me). Meagan fell from the couch to the cushions today and it was so funny because she never falls off, it is usually Natalie. The look on her face was priceless. When Daddy got home I was starting to tell him about her falling off the couch and all of a sudden Meagan gave me her famous stare, as if to tell me not to tell Daddy about the couch incident!! :) So funny!!! Natalie's cold is better.
Friday, I took the girls to a park in town and I gave each one a turn down the slide and then I swung them both. They loved the swings!!! We then drove around looking at houses and then we came home. After our normal routine during the day, Daddy came home and Meagan screamed with excitement!! We all went out to eat at Shipwreck. We had to wait a little while for a table, so the girls pretty much gave Daddy and I a booty whooping. We were exhausted after dinner.

Saturday, we got up early and loaded up the girls. We stopped at McDonald's to get some breakfast and then started driving toward Waco, but I forgot the girl's shoes, so we went back to the house real fast and got them and then headed out again. We were on our way to the Cameron Park Zoo to meet up with Lisa, her mom, two kids and brother. We finally got to the zoo and got the girls ready to go in there and took a picture outside and Lisa and her family meet us. We all went into the zoo together and walked around. We could all tell the girls were having a great time seeing all the animals. They did great with Lisa and her family to!! :) They got to see monkeys, deer, turtles, fish, snakes, frogs, giraffes, elephants, orangutan, birds, bats, night time animals, bison, butterflies and even got to play in a little playground. We all had a great time!! Meagan wanted to walk all over the place, it is so much fun to see her walk! Natalie liked to point to the different animals and then say 'ouch'. We went into the gift shop when we were done and Daddy was going to let them each pick out a stuffed animal that they wanted. Natalie right away picked (all by herself) a frog. She wanted that frog because she didn't want us to take it away. She kept hugging it. I ended up picking a shaggy monkey out for Meagan and she liked it. There was a cute giraffe that Daddy and I couldn't resist, so we said they could share that one. We had such a great time at the zoo with Lisa and her family. It was a little hot, but not too bad. Lisa's family followed us to a restaurant nearby called 'Lake Brazos Steakhouse.' It was pretty, right on the Brazos River. Taylor and Andrew sat by the girls and fed them some crackers, so we got to talk to Lisa. It was so good to see all of them!! :) We ate and took some pictures afterwards outside. We said goodbye to them and we all headed our separate ways back to our homes. Once we got home, we relaxed and played. The girls both sleep pretty much the whole way home, they were exhausted from the zoo!! Daddy watched the girls while I went to church. I was so tired sitting in church, it had been a long day. Came home and we put the girls to bed shortly after I got home. We ordered some Chinese Food and ate and then I organized a little bit and went to bed! I was tired! Great day!! It was all I was expecting and more!
Sunday, I made a hard boiled egg for the girls to eat this morning and they seemed to like the yolk part the best. After Meagan was done with her milk, she handed it to me and pretty much said 'All Done.' That is because I always say that after she has had her milk and other food. After they were done with their breakfast, I went ahead and made French Toast for Daddy and I. Of course we gave the girls some to!! :) Meagan liked it more than Natalie. Daddy got up for a little bit and then went back to bed. The girls and I played with notecards and toys. I asked Natalie where the baby was out of all the notecards and she handed me the baby. Smart girl!! She also found the dog and said 'Woof Woof.' Daddy got up while they were eating lunch and he had some play time with them. While they were napping, I went to Layne's to get us some lunch and then I went to the grocery store. When I got back, the girls were up and Natalie was in a cranky mood. She got better after I handed her her new frog from yesterday! :) While I was getting their snack ready in their snack cups, Meagan started saying a word that sounds like 'snack.' She was pretty much saying it. After snack, we all went to Grandma's house, to visit. Daddy went to work, while we stayed and played with Grandma. I got out their blow up house, so they could crawl around in it, Meagan wasn't to sure at first. Natalie definitely liked it better. Meagan saw the pool and kept trying to get in it, so that is kind of scary that she wants to do that. Grandma got in the pool with Meagan and I swung Natalie on a little swing. Then Natalie saw that Meagan was in the pool, so she wanted to get in. They all only stayed in for a little bit. We took their clothes off outside and diapers and dried them off. When we brought them inside, I was going to put new diapers on them, when I was coming back with the diapers, I looked at Meagan and she was peeing all on the floor, it was funny. We got them dressed and Grandma fed them dinner. We played some more and Daddy came back from work. We had a fun time! Always something exciting with the girls! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment