Monday, Sept. 20th, I went to a Joyful Hearts Meeting, while I had the girls across the hall. The meeting was pretty good! When I got the girls from across the hall, of course both girls were holding Meagan and Natalie! :) M and N were so happy to see me, they were ready to go home. After their nap today, we went to a twins playdate at Jennifer's house. The girls got to play outside on the bounce house, on a playscape and got to try to eat popsicles. We had a good time, I spent a lot of time chasing Meagan outside because she walks everywhere. Natalie mostly wanted to be in the bounce house! When we got home, I fed the girls and then Daddy came home after that and he got to watch the girls tonight while I went to a MOM's Night Out and then to HEB.
Tuesday, we played at home all day and I did the laundry. Bobby came to spray for bugs at our house and there was some excitement across the street today. There were some cops and they arrested a lady. Grandma came over in the afternoon and I got ready. She watched the girls while I went to the Education Dinner. I rode with Daddy, Celeste and Great Aunt Janet and we sat with Susan, Doc, Lindy and her husband. I also saw a few people there that I used to teach with. It was fun! I am home right after and Grandma told me that both girls peeded on the floor. She said she was getting Meagan out of the tub, when Natalie looked at her and then watched her pee and then while Grandma was cleaning up that mess, Meagan decided she would pee in the nursery and she watched herself do it to. That made me crack up laughing when Grandma was telling me the story. Silly girls! Grandma headed home and then Daddy came home!
Wednesday, we played at home all day, Daddy even stayed at home until lunch time and Grandma picked him up to go have lunch with other lawyers around. Later on, the girls and I picked up Daddy from work and we headed to church dinner. The girls love to play and walk around there. Mr. Evan's loves getting to play with them each time. He is so sweet with them. They played ball, in bumbo's, with the piano and a hola hoop. Good times! Even visited with Janet and Great Grandpa! It rained on the way home. Good day!
Thursday, we said bye to Daddy this morning on his way to work and then shortly after we went to the mall to walk around. I took them to the play area in the food court and Meagan walked all over the place. There was a little tube slide that had little steps, both girls climbed up the steps to the slide, but Meagan climbed back down and Natalie went to sit at the top of the slide. I was at the bottom of the side and another lady gave Natalie a little push to help her. She came down the slide and the look on her face was priceless. I could tell she was a little scared, but she liked it. That was the first time she went down a slide by herself! :) We went to the puppy store and they got to pet a puppy. We came home and we played here the rest of the day. Girls like it when they are rocked a little before bed! :) Especially by Daddy because they love that time with him.
Friday, after Daddy left for work, I put the girls in their stroller and we went for a walk to the nearby Elementary School where there is a little playground. Meagan wasn't interested in the playground, she just wanted to walk in the grass. Natalie wanted to play on the playground, but she didn't get to do much because I had to keep chasing Meagan. We didn't stay that long! We walked back home and we hung out at the house the rest of the day. Daddy played with them when he got home. Tonight, Meagan was ready to go to bed, but Natalie was being wild. We put them to bed and then I watched the movie 'Babies' which was really cute. Things the girls are doing lately: Meagan is talking in our language and her own language all the time now (mostly hers). She also loves to help out by always giving Natalie her snack and a couple of other things. Natalie thinks it's funny when she doesn't listen to what I am telling her, she is very mischievous!! :)
Saturday, I played with the girls in the morning and then the girls got Daddy up. We all got ready and then we drove to a nearby Target and we waited in a line of cars for about an hour to get our carseats checked out. The told us we should put the seats rear facing again, so we did and did a couple of other changes. We then went to see the firetrucks, helicopter, police cars, and K-9 dogs. Then we went to eat some Mexican food and came home, so the girls could nap. I cleaned inside and then Daddy and I worked outside in the yard. We had just finished and then I started to rain. I got the girls up and then we all got ready for church. There was a rainbow outside on the way to church! The girls did pretty good in church, as long as we have books, food and something to drink. Saw Sandra S. there (a teacher I used to work with). We came home and then Gus and Kourtney came over to hung out and talk. Natalie even walked for them a little bit. Meagan likes to act like she is picking things up off the ground and then hands it to you, so cute. While Daddy and Gus went to get the pizza, I bathed the girls and then Kourtney helped me dress them. It was funny! The boys came home and Daddy and I put the girls to bed and then we hung out with Gus and Kourtney and ate. It was good to see them!


Sunday, I played with the girls in the morning and let Daddy sleep until 10am. We then all got ready and went to the Aquinas Fest at our church. It was fun! I rode on a horse with Meagan first and she didn't care for it much and then I rode with Natalie and she had a blast. It was their first big horse ride. The horses name was Bandit. Then we had them ride in a little train with some little girls, but Meagan didn't last long, so Daddy got her out. That was the first little train cart ride they had. Then they got to pick a duck out of a pool and got a prize. We then went to a toy booth and we picked numbers 14 and 22 and they spun the wheel and it landed on 14, so I picked out a teddy bear for the girls. We then went inside and ate some really good barbecue. After that we went back outside and Daddy and I played a couple more games and then we gave the rest of our tickets to a boy and we headed home. The girls took a nap and so did Daddy. I made a trip to Walgreen's really fast and then got everyone up and ready. We headed over to Crystal and Steven's for Caden's first birthday party. Natasha and her crew were there and two of Kelly's kids and our photographer Sarah. We had fun, all the kids wanted to play with the girls and took them in the bounce house to play. After the party, we went over to Grandma's and Aunt Celeste, Kelly and Cade were there. So we got to play with Cade, yay! They left and then we fed the girls. We took them outside to play because it felt great outside, nice breeze!! Meagan skinned her knee for the first time, so I put a bandaid on it! She didn't even cry, she was having too much fun walking. Grandma put them in the wagon for a little bit and Daddy came back home and the neighbors came to see the girls. We headed home soon after that. We had a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment