Monday, September 27th, I played with the girls and it was a gorgeous day outside, so I took the girls for a walk to the nearby park. I swung them for a little while, which they loved. Then we walked to the pond and started feeding the ducks. There were some other moms there doing the same thing, so I talked to them a little bit. Came home and the girls had their lunch. They took a nap and Meagan got up first, so I put her shoes on and we walked outside to check the mail together and then she played in the rocks. I went ahead and woke Natalie up and I gave them their snack. After snack we went outside and wrote with sidewalk chalk and I blew some bubbles. As soon as Meagan started making her way to the street a couple of times, I decided it was time to come back inside. They really enjoyed their time outside! We played and later on, I gave them their dinner and then I cooked dinner for Daddy and myself. Later now, we got the girls ready for bed and then I went to Kroger for some groceries. Daddy and I relaxed the rest of the night.
Tuesday, it was a normal morning with playing, singing, reading and talking. It is so cute, the girls really love to hug on each other now. They do it for fun! After lunch, I loaded up the girls and we headed to Houston. They napped the whole way there! I took them to the Houston Zoo all by myself. It turned out to be another beautiful day outside and we had a blast at the zoo. I had to keep the girls in the stroller more than if someone was there with me to help, but I did let them out a little bit. The little children's area of the zoo was fun, they even got to go pet the goats. Meagan more so wanted to just walk around where the goats were, while Natalie wanted to pet the goats. They saw all sorts of animals and even got to crawl in a tunnel under some fish! After we stayed at the zoo for about two and a half hours, we got to the car and then headed to the other side of downtown and went to the Aquarium. We walked around a bit and looked at some water and took some pictures. We watched a Ferris Wheel and other rides. Amy met us there!! It was the first time for her to meet Meagan and Natalie. We all ate at the Aquarium for dinner and had a great time visiting!! It was so good to see her!! The girls took to her right away, they are so sweet! They loved looking at the fish in the Aquarium. After we ate, we went outside and we rode on the carousel. Amy and I were both getting dizzy, it was a pretty fast one. I believe that was the first time the girls have ridden on a carousel and they seemed to have liked it okay!! They probably got dizzy to!! All of us walked to our cars and we said bye to Amy. Can't wait to visit again!! We drove back home and Daddy helped me get the girls out of the car and he gave them a bath. We had a great day!!
Wednesday, I took them to the library in town for storytime. I had to hold Meagan the whole time because she wanted to wonder off. Natalie did great just sitting on the rug. We sang songs, listened to a skit, they blew bubbles at us and we listened to some stories. It was fun, something new to do! I walked them around the library a little bit and then we came home. We played at home the rest of the day. In the afternoon, I drove them to Great-Grandpa's house and we all walked with Grandma and Great-Grandpa to church dinner. Janet met us there. The girls had fun with all the people. Daddy wasn't there, he had to work late. I came home afterwards and got the girls ready for bed. Daddy came home and we decided to talk to Terrell on the webcam. We talked for a little bit, but then Natalie pushed the power button on the computer and shut it down, so we just put the girls to bed. It was past their bed time anyway. :)
Thursday, I had a bad headache all day, so I just let the girls make a mess of the house. They were really good for me though. Natalie found an area behind the recliner that she likes to hide and Meagan bounces more now when she dances. It is funny! Tonight during bathtime, Daddy said that Meagan would act like she was giving something to Natalie and then Natalie would act like she would eat it. They are really starting to pretend play!!
Friday, I still had a bad headache today, so we stayed home again all day. Natalie felt hot to me, so I took her temperature and it said she had 100.4. So I gave her some baby advil, poor thing! She acted like herself after she had the medicine. I started to feel better in the afternoon! I took the girls to Grandma's house around 4:45 and we played with them outside on the slide and swing. They also played in the sand box and Natalie walked a good distance with a little shovel in each hand. Daddy even came over early to see us and play. Natalie felt hot again, so we gave her a little more medicine, but she was fine! The girls stayed over at Grandma's tonight, she got to have fun with them!! Daddy and I got to go out to eat and we ate at Red Lobster. We then went to the movies to see 'The Social Network', which was pretty good.
Saturday, I got to sleep in a little later than I usually do. When I got up, I started straightening the garage a little bit and finding stuff for my friend, Natasha's, garage sale. Daddy got up a while later and started working outside. He finished pulling up all the boards from the porch in the back. Grandma came with the girls and fed them their first McDonald's Happy Meal. They didn't like the burger, but they did like the chicken nuggets and of course the fries. They played while I was still working in the garage. Grandma had to run some errands, so Daddy and I played with the girls and ate lunch. We put them down for a nap and we worked outside a bit. Grandma came back and helped with the front yard flower bed. She pulled weeds and planted us some flowers. She also got the girls an Elmo chair that sings, a toy bend and a singing Frankenstein. I also found Bouncing Tigger and some small suitcases in the garage for the girls to play with. I went to check on the girls and Natalie was awake, so I got her out of bed and took her and Elmo chair outside. She sat out there and watched Grandma plant flowers. Such a good little sitter. I went and got Meagan soon after that and she liked walking around. I got Lion walkers from the garage and they had fun walking with those. Meagan kept trying to go to the street, so I came inside with her and played. I eventually brought Natalie back in to. It was a beautiful day outside. Grandma headed out to get her edger and some other things. I went to church by myself while Daddy and Grandma were with the girls. When I got back from church, the girls had eaten and were bathed already. We said bye to Grandma and then I got Daddy and myself some food from Whataburger. We put the girls to bed! * Grandma saw the girls love on each other today. They are sweet! Natalie likes to brush her hair. She also didn't eat much today. Meagan loves to pretend play and she is talking really good with sounds.


Sunday, the girls and I played all morning. I got Daddy up around 10ish and he got up and played with the girls. We all went to the mall together and ate at Casa O'le. We then carried Natalie and had Meagan walk through the mall with us to the playscape there. Daddy helped both of them go down the slide a couple of times. Meagan would slide the right way on her bottom and Natalie would always end up on her tummy. It was funny! We had fun! We came home and the girls took their naps. Daddy went to Lowes and worked outside in the yard (even more beautiful day than yesterday). I read some chapters in my book for my Joyful Hearts meeting tomorrow. The girls woke up and we all went to Grandma's house and we all talked and had burgers with Margie, Bill, Allison, Morgan, Janet, Grandma and Great-Grandpa. The girls even got in their bounce house. The girls got to see Allison's duck also. We had a good time. Family time is always fun!! We helped clean up a little bit and then Daddy and I took the girls home. Great times!
No comments:
Post a Comment