Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aunt Tara and Jason Babysat Us...

Monday, Oct. 4th, I took the girls with me to a Joyful Hearts Meeting and they were across the hall from me with the other kids. We stayed the full two hours today. Natalie did great, but when I walked in to get them Meagan had been crying for a little bit. We came home and had lunch and a nap. Afterwards we played and then took a twin mom that just had boys some food. As soon as we came back home, Daddy came home and had some fun playing with the girls. He took care of them tonight while I went to a twins meeting. Had fun talking and eating. I went by the new HEB before heading home. I was exhausted and starting to get another head ache.
Natalie has taken more of an interest in trying to really walk this week. She is doing great!
Tuesday, we just hung out and played at home today because I had to do laundry. I felt ok all day until this afternoon. I packed up some bags for us and then headed to Grandma's house. She helped feed them dinner since I wasn't feeling good. Daddy came by for a little bit and then he went to Duck's Unlimited Banquet and then Grandma and I took the girls over to Margie's for National Night Out in the neighborhood. Brandon was there to give some safety rules and so was a friend of mine from high school, Mike M. I left for a little bit to take some garage sale items over to Natasha's house. Then I hung out with the girls at Margie's again. Grandma and I walked them home and we spent the night. Daddy came home later.
Wednesday, Grandma got the girls up and fed in the morning. I felt pretty bad this morning, but still managed to take care of the girls. We stayed at Grandma's all morning and she brought me some lunch to eat. After the girls nap, we headed home and played there.
Thursday, I felt much better today, but we still stayed home all day to be on the safe side. I started packing today for this weekend and I took the girls for a little walk. I also made dinner and Daddy came home. I started not feeling good again, yuck!!
Friday, I got up and fed girls and still felt bad this morning with a head ache, it has to be allergies. I loaded up the car and all four of us headed to Austin. Daddy drove up there. We got to the rehearsal place and dropped Daddy off and said hi to Susan, Melani, Trey, Brian and Courtney. The girls and I headed to Tara's house. We fed them lunch late and Sandra came over and Jason was there. We all talked and played and then put the girls to sleep. Said bye to Sandra and then I got ready for the rehearsal dinner. I left while the girls were napping and headed to the Steiner Ranch Steakhouse. Had a good time at dinner, good to hang out with everyone. The view was gorgeous. When we were leaving, Jennifer Lopez, Ryan S. and Randy J. walked by us to go to the elevator. That was so neat!! Daddy went out with Trey and them and I went to check in to the hotel. While we were doing all of that, Tara, Jason and Jenny had fun playing with the girls outside, taking them for a walk and playing. Jason even got them two toys, a puppy you pull and a bus that you pull. The girls loved them.
Saturday, Daddy and I slept in today, but as soon as we got up we went to pick up lunch and headed over to Tara's to see them and the girls. Natalie was walking really good!! She is mostly walking now instead of crawling. That is soooooo great!! She loves it!! They had fun wearing Jason's sunglasses around the house. We had fun visiting. Grandma met us there and played with the girls and brought them a Halloween book that had flaps and Natalie tore a flap right away. We put the girls down for a nap and then Daddy, Grandma and I headed out with Tara and Jason babysat again. We went to the hotel and relaxed. Daddy headed to the wedding site and Grandma and I got dressed. We got a shuttle all to ourselves to the wedding. We got good seats and the weather was just beautiful! We had a great time at the wedding! Great food and had fun dancing! We rode the shuttle back to the hotel and had an after party there with Trey and Melani included. We stayed up late!! So much fun! While we were at the wedding, the girls had a playdate with Kacey's little boy, Evan and Lindsey was there to. They had fun playing and hugging, but Evan did bite Meagan on the cheek and she cried. Other than that, they had fun playing. Also that night Jason's parents came over to visit the girls and Jason's mom brought the girls two little bears that of course had UT colored sweaters. Tara said the girls were exhausted! Aunt Tara was exhausted to, ha ha!! :)
Sunday, I got up a little early and got packed and ready. Grandma and Daddy got up after I did and we got loaded up and we ate brunch at Iron Catutus. It was pretty good. Went back to the hotel to give Susan the tux and said bye to her. Went to Tara and Jason's and the girls were having fun playing with them. We hung out for a little bit and played with the girls and got them all loaded up. Tara, Jason and the girls all had a great time together. We all said bye to them and even to Grandma and Daddy. The girls and I headed up to Oma and Opa's to visit them. Oma and Opa were so happy to see the girls. We all played and talked and had dinner. What a great weekend the girls had. They saw so many fun people and had a little break from Mommy, ha! We are very thankful and blessed for so much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment