Monday, August 30th, I went to another Joyful Hearts meeting, so the girls were watched by the same girls that were there last time, Erin and Lona, I think. They like Meagan and Natalie! :) We came home afterwards and just hung out. I tickled the girls tons and we had a lot of fun. Grandma came over tonight for a little bit and got to play with the girls and then Daddy came home to play to. Grandma had to head back home, so Daddy and I practiced walking with Natalie between the both of us. She seems to get better each time! She just tries to walk as fast as she crawls, so that doesn't work out to well. Meagan is starting to repeat sounds really well now to. Tonight when we gave the girls their sippy cups with milk, Natalie was sitting in Daddy's game chair and she fell out and hit her head a little bit. She was okay, it just scared her.
Tuesday, the girls and I hung out all day at home. I read a lot of books to both girls today. They ate really good today, even some veggies, which is usually hard to do. Natalie and I chase Meagan around the house all the time. I have to help Natalie walk to get her, we have so much fun! Both love the couch! They like to crawl along the couch and try to get the remote controls. It was just me tonight taking care of the girls, Daddy had a meeting. I got them ready and put them to bed. Daddy came home a little after I put them to bed and then at 10pm Meagan woke up, so Daddy got her out of bed and got some cuddle time with Meagan.
Wednesday, Daddy shaved his goatee last night, so when the girls saw him, they didn't know what to think. As long as they can remember, he has had his goatee. He went to work and the girls and I played at home all morning. Natalie likes to make the German 'Ahh' noise like Opa makes. Meagan makes sounds after I sing the 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' in the tune of the song. Both girls love to point at objects in the books that I read. They love for you to ask them where are the grapes and they point, just an example. Natalie was a little whiny today, I think it is because she is still teething. In the afternoon, we went to the Navasota Medical Center for a little get together for Dr. Scamardo. He has been working there for 30 years. Everyone loved getting to see the girls. After that, we went to church dinner with Daddy, Grandma and Great-Grandpa. We had a good time and the girls were silly while they ate. Came home!
Thursday, we hung out at home all day. Both girls like to find the bee on the Honey Nut Cheerios Box and like to point at different animals in books. I love that they love books!! I hope that they always have that interest to learn and read!! Natalie kind of says 'woof' 'woof' when she sees a dog in a book. Natalie is so funny, she likes to make the 'ah' sound and smile at us when she hears a burp or a toot. When she toots herself, she turns back to smile at us. She just loves bodily functions. When Daddy and I practice walking with Natalie, Meagan always likes to be part of the action, so we practice walking with her to, even though she knows how to walk already.
Friday, the girls and I went to Academy, Target and the Mall this morning to go shopping. We had a good time. We came home to have lunch and nap. When the girls woke up, we all got a surprise because Daddy came home early!! We all played on the couch and he read them some books. After a little while, we left the house to go have dinner at the Hullabaloo Diner, which was fun. Then we headed to Grandma's house to help arrange for Trey's shower on Sunday. Headed back home. Good day!

Saturday, I played with the girls in the morning (I woke up later than usual)! Grandma came over to say hi and then Oma showed up pretty soon after that. I showed both Grandma's the photo books Daddy and I have been working on for the girls. They loved them! Grandma and I left to go do some shopping for Trey's shower, while Oma and Daddy stayed home and played with the girls. It took us a little more than two hours to shop. Grandma left when we got back home and then I got to hang out with Daddy, Oma and the girls. We put the girls in their little Aggie Cheerleader outfits that Oma got them and they looked so cute! I guess we will have them wear those on game days. Meagan's little tummy kept showing her outfit! :) Around 4:30, Daddy and I headed out for the Aggie football game, while Oma babysat! That was so nice of her!!! We got to sit in the Zone Club area close to Great-Grandpa, Grandma, Great Aunt Janet and Dexter and Great Uncle Bill and Margie. The Aggies played pretty good against SFA. During the third quarter they did this thing called Bugle Call and it was all about Great-Grandpa. They showed pictures of him and talked about his time as an aggie and all he has accomplished in his years. They showed a live picture of him and Great Uncle Bill on the jumbo tron (big screen) and I got to be on it to. I thought Daddy was going to be on it to, but then he decided not to. It was such a sweet dedication, Great-Grandpa and Bill and everyone else in Kyle Field Stadium cried to. It was a touching moment. Everyone that has written on Texags, had such great comments about how sweet Bugle Call was this time and how Great-Grandpa is a True Aggie. He is such a great man and he was so excited about it all!!! After the game, we said goodbye and headed home. Oma was asleep and so were the girls when we got home. The next day, she said that they had a good time playing.
Sunday, Oma let me sleep in a little bit, which was great. She took great care of the girls in the morning. I got up and hung out with them and played for a little bit. We have this little pink pony that the girls like to ride on and lately Meagan has been pushing the pony while Natalie goes for a ride on it. It is so cute. She loves her sister!! Daddy and I had to get a move on, so we could go to Grandma's to help set up for Trey and Melani's shower. Oma was so nice to babysit the girls again for us! We helped clean and we pretty much had everything done before everyone started showing up. It was a really nice shower and it was good to see everyone and have fun! We even made Trey and Melani play a cute game. Trey and Melani are such sweet people, we wish them the best!! Oma said that she had a great time with the girls, which isn't too hard to do, they are so sweet.
Both girls still love to give hugs to their little dolls and stuffed animals, they are too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment