Monday, November 1st, girls and I drove home from Grandma's in the morning and we stayed home the rest of the day. In the afternoon I took them over to Shayanne's for a playdate. They got to play with Shaylee, which Shaylee loves to hug them! We had a good time. When we got back home, Daddy was home already, yay!! We fed the girls and then we ordered a pizza for ourselves. I helped dress the girls for bed and then I headed to my twins meeting. Marcy gave me a little zebra riding toy for the girls, they are going to love it when they see it tomorrow!
Girls are really starting to know what I mean when I ask them to do things now. For example: Find your sippy cup for me and they do! They can climb on the recliner by themselves now and Meagan can get up on the coffee table. I help Natalie get on the coffee table, if they stand up they have to get off though and of course they always stand up, so we take them off. They are eating off of plates really good now and using spoons with help from me, they are getting better! Natalie likes to sit in the toy shopping cart and get stuffed animals out of the bin that is right by the shopping cart, it is so cute! We have to tell them No No a lot more lately, especially anything with the TV (the buttons or the remotes).

Tuesday, it is cold and rainy outside, so we stayed inside all day. Both girls started getting a runny nose. I did laundry all day and we all played. Natalie was really fussy today. Natalie loves to sit on my lap and have a book read to her and Meagan loves to climb on top of Mommy and Daddy. Daddy came home after he voted and then he started making dinner and he watched the girls, so I could vote. Daddy rocked girls and then I read them a book. They love when all of us make noises with our tongues and we all have a good time sticking our tongues out at each other. We put them in their cribs and gave them their teethers.
Wednesday, they still have runny noses and it is cold outside. We stayed home all day and played. Both girls love the new zebra toy, they look so cute riding it! Meagan was scared of it yesterday, but now she loves it just as much as Natalie. The girls and I love to dance during the day while listening to music. I took them to church dinner and Mr. Evans helped me get Meagan out and I got Natalie. We met Great Grandpa there, Grandma, Janet and Daddy came a little later. We had a good time.
Thursday, stayed home yet again all day. I dealt with runny noses all day! :) I made us all dinner tonight.
Friday, I woke up early and I dropped my car off at Toyota and rode the shuttle back home, so I could watch the girls and Daddy could go to work. When I got home, Daddy had them ready to eat breakfast, so I did that. Daddy went to work for a little bit and we stayed home and played. Daddy came back home around lunch to watch the girls while the shuttle came to pick me up to go get my car. I came home and loaded up and we said bye to Daddy. We headed up to see Tara and Jason and we played at their house for a little while. We all felt like we kept saying No No all the time because that is all they wanted to mess with. We all hopped into my car and Jason drove us to Salt Lick to eat some BBQ. We had a good time and we walked outside and a band was playing, so we let the girls dance a little bit. Then we drove down the road to Old Settlers Park and the girls played on a play scape and we pushed them on the swings. Tara and I even got on the swings, so all of the sisters were swinging, ha!! We then went to Target to buy some birthday presents for tomorrow and Jason and Tara bought them little Sesame Street dolls (Honkers for Meagan and Cookie Monster for Natalie, those are the ones they picked out). We had a good time. We came back to their place and got the girls ready for bed. Tara and I stayed up and watched a movie.
Saturday, the girls played with Tara and Jason in the morning and then around 10:30am, I headed to Chez Zee's to meet up with some friends I haven't seen in about five years that I worked with at Primrose. It was Mary, Amy, Tamera and Sarah. I had the girls with me and they did really good!! I had some really good French Toast there, yum!!! They helped me get the girls in the car and I said bye! So good to see everyone!! We then met up with Tara at Sam Moon to look around. They wouldn't let us bring the stroller in, so we walked back to the car and put the stroller up. We carried them around the store (which was kind of hard). We left and then we followed Tara to Kacey and Eric's house for Evan's first birthday party. They had a bounce house, which Natalie wanted to get in right away. Meagan was shy right at first, but she got over that because she was having so much fun in the bounce house!! Ray and Karen got to meet the girls finally. We stayed there for about an hour and then headed out. We followed Tara for a little part of the way because she was on her way to see Jennifer. We went our different ways and then the girls and I headed home. Daddy wasn't there, he got to go to the A&M football game with Harry. I took care of the girls tonight. When I put them in bed, I laid in their room with them for a little bit, Meagan fall asleep and Natalie kept putting her foot out of her crib, so I could get it. I left their room and then I watched a movie in bed. Daddy got home late, but I got to see him and he got Natalie out of bed in the middle of the night because she was whiny and he sucked out her nose with the bulb. Her and Meagan still have the congestion. The time changed tonight, we got an extra hour.
Sunday, the girls woke up at their normal time and we played in the morning. I am going to have to start waking up earlier now with the time change, yuck!! I let Daddy sleep in a little bit and then got him up to come play with us. While the girls napped today, I went to the grocery store and I saw Mary J. there. So good to see her, I've missed her and walking with her at school. I came home and the girls were just getting up. We gave them snack and then we all went for a walk to the duck pond. We all four fed them some bread and then we went to the playground and I went down a bumpy slide with Meagan, ouch. We then swung the girls and even put them in the same swing like we did when they were babies. We saw our neighbor there. I sent Meagan down a slide to Daddy and she flipped around and hit her head a little, she was fine, just a little scared, but still wanted to go down the slide again, that a girl. We came home and Daddy made all of us some spaghetti to eat. Daddy gave the girls a bath and they were laughing at each other blowing bubbles in the water. Meagan can say the word 'cheese' now and she knows what it means!! That is one of her first words, yay!!! Natalie likes to see where I'm standing and then she closes her eyes and puts her hands in the air and walks to me. It is so funny!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment