Monday, Oct. 25th, a very relaxing day at home with Mommy. I did laundry all day and I tried 'Your Baby Can Read' today. They really seem to enjoy learning!! After the girls went to sleep tonight, I took a trip to Wal-Mart. I was so tired, but had to go!!
Tuesday, we played at home in the morning and then went to an outdoor playdate at a park in town with the twins group. Only a couple of people showed up, but it was still fun!! The girls are getting more and more interested in playing on the playscapes. We came home afterwards and we stayed home the rest of the day. We played with sidewalk chalk in our front yard today, we didn't stay out to long because the mosquitoes were kind of bad. Daddy had a meeting tonight, so I had the girls to myself. I got really frustrated during bath time tonight because Meagan kept splashing water everywhere and she wouldn't stop, so I finally just had to end up giving the girls a shower because she wouldn't listen!! Natalie can find milk and bananas in a book when I ask her to. Meagan was all over the place today!! They are both really smart girls that is for sure!!
Wednesday, played with girls in the morning and then took the girls with me to get a chip repaired on my windshield and then we met Joy and Joanna with their twins at the playground to play on a different playscape! I swung the girls and they loved it of course! It was a nice park, lots of kids there. We had fun! We then came home and rested! Went to Natasha's to visit to see how they are doing. Kelly and her family were there to. I left the girls there to go pick up Hannah from school for Natasha and then visited just a little more. They seemed to be doing good. Then I took the girls to church dinner and met Daddy, Grandma and Great Grandpa there. The Evans were there, so they got to see Natalie walking! They are so sweet to the girls. We came home afterwards and Daddy gave them a bath tonight!!
Thursday, I took the girls shopping today, we had to get a dress for this weekend for their 15 month pictures. We ate lunch at Chick-fil-a in the mall and then I let them play on the playscape there for a little while. They would both climb and sit on the little bees and frogs on the ground and loved going down the slide and stairs. We came home after that, so they could nap. After their nap, we shopped for some shoes and then we headed to Grandma's house. She rode with us and we went by Anne's house to do their first trick or treating. We then went to Treats on the Street with Daddy to walk around and saw Allison, Morgan, Bill, Kelly and family and Natasha and family. We left there and we went to eat at the Wrangler. After eating, I took Grandma home and then we met Daddy back at home. We had a long day!!!
Friday, before Daddy left for work, I tried some leggings on Meagan, after I had them on her, she heard Daddy coming down the hall and got excited and started to run (walk really fast) to Daddy and she fell and busted it. She was embarrassed, but it was soooo funny. It made me laugh. I took the girls to get their first part of their flu shots and then we went to buy some leggings for the girls. We came back home, so the girls could play with their toys. While we were playing, I just thought I would say 'Yo Gabba Gabba' (a show that comes on Nick Jr.). I was just saying it to be funny, but all it took was for that one time of me saying it and Natalie moved toward the TV and looked at it. She is so smart, she knew that was a TV show, so I couldn't resist, I turned the TV on and found that show and she watched it. They both amaze me sometimes!! :) Later on in the day, Daddy came home in the early afternoon to work outside and to see the girls. While he was out there, I took the girls to a nursing home nearby to meet some Joyful Hearts ladies there and their kids dressed in Halloween outfits. The girls and I pasted out little pumpkins to the older people that had scriptures written on them. They in return gave us some candy. It was a good deed, we had a good time. We came back home and Daddy was finishing up the yard and I loaded up the car. We all four drove to Grandma's house to spend the night. We played and ate. Good day!
Saturday, we all got up early and loaded up Daddy's truck and Grandma came along. We drove to The Woodlands to the mall to take 15 month pictures at Picture People. Terrell, Celeste and Cade met us there. The girls took really cute pictures in a rocking chair and in their new dresses and some outfits from Grammie she gave them last Christmas. We even got one of Natalie and her blanket. While Daddy and I were waiting to look at their pictures, Terrell, Celeste and Grandma took the kids to the playscape there in the mall to play. They said they enjoyed themselves. It took us a little while to look at the pictures, but after we were done, we all met up and ate at the food court together. It was fun! We then followed Celeste to her house and we let the kiddos take a nap. We visited while they napped. When they got up, we played with them and then we went to the YMCA to a little festival there. It was fun, but really crowded. There were some people dressed up in the YMCA letters and Natalie loved them and Meagan not so much. We had a good time with the family. When we were done there, we went back to Celeste's and we all ate dinner. Cade and the girls took a bath and had fun. We had quite a busy day!! We stayed up watching football!
Sunday, Happy Halloween, we all got up and fed the kiddos breakfast and then got them dressed in Halloween attire and we all loaded up. We followed Kelly, Cade, Celeste, Terrell and Grandma to Dewberry Farms. It was such a cute place, it had little rides, animals, a corn maze, hay ride, slides, etc. As soon as Cade saw the place, he knew it was a farm because he said 'E I E I O' from Old McDonald song. It was cute. All three kids got to ride a donkey (first time for the girls to ride a donkey). A goose almost attacked Natalie, but Grandma got her in time (it scared Natalie for a second). We even listened to some fake singing chickens. And we fed some goats and rode on the hayride to the pumpkin patch. We also walked in the corn maze and rode on a little barrel train. We had a great time, we were tired when we left and dirty from all the dust, ha!! The kids definitely loved it!! We said goodbye to Cade, Terrell, Celeste and Kelly and Grandma rode with us. We went to Grandma's house and relaxed for a little bit. Margie, Allison, Kristi and her little girl came over to trick or treat. We then got the girls ready (they just wore a Halloween shirt that Grandma gave them, tutu's that Aunt Celeste got them before they were born, fairy wings that I bought them a while back and black tights). They were cute. We put them in a wagon and Daddy pulled it while Grandma and I took video and pictures. We walked to the Benton's first and trick or treated, then to see the Moore's, then went to the Gruner's and then to Bill and Margie's. We talked to everyone a little bit. It was fun to see and talk to everyone!! Then we went back to Grandma's and handed some candy out to trick or treaters. We also ate dinner (steak and a baked potato, yum). We had a great Halloween, we saw good friends and family!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment