
Monday, Feb. 14th, was not only Valentine's Day, but also Meagan and Natalie's seven month birthday. I read the girls their Valentines from Daddy and Mommy while they ate their breakfast. We said 'bye' to Daddy when he went to work and then I played with them. We all love playing with their cars together. They also colored. We then headed to Daddy's office and him and Grandma followed me to La Casita to eat lunch together. We had a great time at lunch, Natalie kept playing with Grandma's glasses and Meagan got a chance too. After lunch, we said bye to them and then we headed over to Grandma's and spent the rest of the day there. They didn't nap very well, so I put their pack-n-plays by the TV in Grandma's room and let them relax watching TV. After nap time, I took them outside to play and we played for a hour. Grandma came home and we walked with her to check the mail. Percy ran off, so the girls kind of ran after him. Grandma was yelling for Percy, so Meagan yelled 'Percy'. It was cute!! Grandma played with them for a little bit and she fed them some dinner. Daddy came over and then we headed home. Daddy went to the store and got us dinner for Valentine's Day. The girls got to play with him and then we ate and bathed girls. We had a great day!Tuesday, we stayed in all day to relax a little. Natalie is starting to be really particular. Daddy said she must get that from me, hahaha! Natalie always wants to eat Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow cereal, but she only wants the marshmallows. Whenever she eats, she always points to where the cereal is and says 'Ehhh'. I usually only give it to her for breakfast. Meagan loves her Red, white and black Minnie Mouse doll. The girls love to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so we really think that Meagan thinks the red Minnie Mouse is Mickey Mouse, she always gives the pink Minnie to Natalie. It is too funny!
Wednesday, (Aunt Celeste's Birthday) I took the girls to a new park this morning and they loved it. We also played on the basketball court and went for a little nature walk. We went to get drinks at Sonic (I got them a slush). We came home and ate some lunch and then they napped. I made spaghetti for dinner tonight and Meagan loved it!!! Natalie not so much, but she hasn't been eating that much at dinner lately. Daddy got to watch and play with them tonight, while I went to photography class with Michelle. He said they have been kind of getting on eachothers nervous when they read night time book. I watched some shows with Daddy tonight.
Thursday, (My Birthday) I spent the morning with the girls and then went to a park, but I didn't like how it looked and it wasn't for their age, so we drove to another park. This park was much nicer! We played for awhile and I swung them a couple of times. Meagan went down the slide all by herself and Natalie did after a while. We came home and had lunch. All of us napped, we were tired! I talked to Tara, Oma, Opa and Opie on the phone today for my birthday. We played and watched Mickey. Grandma came over to babysit the girls, so Daddy could take me out for my birthday. Grandma bought me some relaxing bath things and Aunt Celeste gave me a cookbook with a bunch of their family recipes in it. :) Grandma fed the girls dinner and took some family pictures of us and then Daddy and I headed to eat at Cenare Italian Restaurant. We saw Tanya there from my twins group. We had a great time eating and talking and the food was great. Then we went to Verizon and got my birthday present, an iPhone. I love it!! Then we went to the movies to see 'Just Go With It'. It was cute. We then came home and talked to Grandma about the fun time she had with the girls. I had a wonderful birthday!!! :)
Friday, this morning we took it easy and played inside and then they napped. Meagan woke up before Natalie, so I layed in bed with Meagan and she played some games with my iPhone. She loved it. We were having fun. When Natalie got up, they had snack and then I took them to play outside. They played with the dirt a little bit. We came inside and watched Mickey Mouse. I got them changed and we met Daddy at the Carnival at the mall. We walked around and Meagan didn't like it, she was kind of scared of the place. We rode one ride, the carousel, and Meagan wasn't too sure about that either, I took her off the horse and held her. Daddy was watching Natalie on the horse and she loved it. We left there and went into the mall and ate at Casa Ole for dinner. Natalie wasn't behaving very well and she kept saying 'Ehhh' the whole time. Daddy took her outside for a little bit. Saw and talked to Candi there, she was there with her twin boys and family. After dinner, we walked around the mall a bit and tried the play area, but that didn't work out to good, there were too many kids. I took them home and met Daddy there. Daddy got the girls a Mickey Mouse Laptop to play on. Of course both girls wanted to play with it and kind of got mad at eachother. We got them ready for bed and we all hugged and kissed. We had fun!

Saturday, we packed up and headed out at about 12:30 and drove up to Leander to Lori's house for Madisyn's first birthday, but before we got there we ate at a place called 'Moonie's' and they had a little play area for the girls to play and Daddy and I ate lunch. We then all went to Lori and Paul's house for the birthday party. We saw Madisyn open her presents and eat her cake. She even got to play with the girls a bit. We had to head out early to go to Aunt Tara and Jason's house. When we got there, Tara came out and got the girls and we went inside and there were tons of people there. Jason, Justin, Jenny, Jennifer, Kayce, Allison, Josey, Kelly, Joey and Drew. They were all excited to see the girls. Natalie was eating it up, she loved the attention. Meagan was being shy at first, funny girl. They all left and Oma and Opa came. They were so happy to see the girls and the girls were happy to see them. I got ready for the engagement party and then we said bye to the girls and Oma and Opa (they were babysitting for us). Daddy and I followed Jason and Tara to downtown Round Rock to Junior's. Jenny and Josey set up the party for Tara and Jason really nice. We had a great time visiting with Tara's friends. Oma and Opa said they had a great time with the girls.
Sunday, Oma and Opa got the girls up and going and I got up soon after that and played and then got dressed. I visited with them and then Daddy got up. Tara, Jason and Josey came to the house and had breakfast. Everyone got packed and dressed and Sandra and Dennis came over and we talked to them. We all went outside and then Jennifer, Allison, Kayce and Drew came over to say bye. Daddy, the girls and I went to Cheddar's to eat lunch with Sandra, Dennis, Oma, Opa, Tara and Jason to celebrate Sandra and my birthday's. We had a good time visiting and eating!! We all said our goodbyes and then Daddy, the girls and I headed back home. Daddy took the girls outside when we got home and he even blew up their Jump-n-Slide and put little balls inside to play with. We played out there for a while and then came in and I made them a little dinner. We had a great week and weekend! So much going on, but we love it!!!
Nick's favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now too! It was good to see you this weekend!
ReplyDelete